剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
With... teeth?
水怎么变红了
Why is the water turning red?
我现在看到了四条鱼
I'm now counting four fish.
-别看了 -做点什么 爸爸
- Look away. - Do something, Dad!
-你为什么要这么做 -我竟然信了你
- Why would you do this?! - I trusted you!
老天
Oh, my --
关于生活 还有一件事
Another thing about life is
就是计划赶不上变化
things don't always go as planned.
有人想分享一下自己的感受吗
Does anyone want to share their feelings?
爸爸 我觉得你今天尽力了
Dad, I think you've done enough for today.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
我想让你好受些
I was trying to make you feel better.
你是我见过的最善良 最有同情心的人
You're the kindest, most heart-forward person I know,
所以我知道今天你比其他人更难受
so I'm sure today was harder on you than most people.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你很期待我们的火箭
You were so excited about our rocket,
你肯定会对这事伤心欲绝
so of course you're devastated about this.
你不知道我在激动什么
You don't know what I'm excited about.
别表现得我好像特别善良一样
Stop acting like I'm a better person than I actually am.
我毁了我朋友的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
I spoiled "Romeo and Juliet" for my friend.
为此我毫无感觉
And I felt nothing.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想谈谈 我的大门随时为你敞开
Well, you know, my door is always open if you want to talk.
我不想谈
Yeah, I don't.
好吧
Okay.
会有人爱你们
You were loved.
从现在开始
From now on,
我们的孩子们只能养"假想宠物"
only imaginary pets for our kids.
我脑子里曾经养过一只叫桑普森的蟾蜍
I had an imaginary toad named Sampson,
我们经历过绝妙的探险
and we had fabulous adventures.
别为这事自责
Don't beat yourself up about it.
你是出于好心
Your heart was in the right place.
你怎么样了
How are you doing with everything?
你父亲冲着一个
Well, your father spent three hours
拒绝做专家证人的动物园管♥理♥员♥
screaming at a zookeeper
大喊大叫了三个小时
who refused to be an expert witness.
孩子们依旧很痛苦
And the kids are still struggling.
我知道 但我问的是你
Yeah, I know, but I asked about you.
或许我们可以给孩子们支起画架
Maybe we set up painting easels for the kids
让他们画出用语言无法表达的情绪
so they can express any emotions they don't have words for.
对文森特·梵高来说 这招管用
It worked for Vincent Van Gogh.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
多谢啊
Thanks.
你还有什么烦心事吗
Anything else bothering you?
我担心丹尼斯 她...
Well, I'm worried about Denise, because she --
亲爱的 我一直在问你
Babe, I keep asking about you,
你关注的都是别人
and you're focused on everyone else.
是啊 可能确实如此
Yeah. Maybe I am.
我很高兴你在努力帮助别人
I mean, I love that you're trying to help other people,
但你一切都好吗
but are you doing okay?
我有点心神不宁
I'm kind of rattled.
她不仅仅是登上太空的老师
It wasn't just a teacher going to space.
还是个母亲 她有孩子
She was a mom. She had kids.
很多人都是如此
Many of them did.
我简直无法想象
I can't even imagine.
过来
Oh, come here.
一想到如果你独自抚养孩子们
I was focused on everyone else because it's so sad
他们的境遇肯定很糟 很令人难过
to think about how screwed the kids would be
所以我才会关注其他人
if you were the only one raising them.
没错
That's true.
我让他们目睹了水中的谋杀与自杀
I made them watch an aquatic murder-suicide.
到头来
Well, at the end of the day,
他们只会记得有你陪在他们身边
the only thing they will remember is you being there for them.
不 我们记住的是鱼儿的厮杀
Nope. We remember the bloodbath.
我爱你
I love you.
不管我怎样努力入睡
No matter how much I tried to sleep,
我满脑子想的都是布莱斯的混音碟
all I could think about was Bryce's mixtape.
它就在那里
It was just sitting there.
但我绝对不能听
But how could I listen to it?
那会让我...
That would make me --
我在自欺欺人
who am I kidding?
我太脆弱了
I was weak.
你得插上耳机 笨蛋
You need to plug in the headphones, dummy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
还有别碰我的东西
And don't touch my stuff.
圣莫
Hey, Santi?
你还醒着吗
You still awake?
你刚醒 所以我觉得你现在还醒着
You were just awake, so I think you're still awake.
怎么了 姑娘
What, girl?
太好了 你醒着
Oh, good. You're awake.
如果发生了一件大事 我却只想着自己
Does it make me a psycho if something monumental happens
这样是不是个变♥态♥
and I can only think about myself?
我没明白
I don't follow.
比如 我完全不顾其他人的感受
Like, I'm not thinking about the other peoples' feelings at all.
什么叫"考虑别人的感受"
What does it mean to think about other peoples' feelings?
或许我不该来问你这个问题
Maybe you're not the right person to come to for this.
同意
Agreed.
你需要美容和造型建议应该来找我
I'm more of your go-to for beauty and style tips.
这套睡衣不太行
Those pajamas ain't working.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
其实我想谈谈...
I'd actually like to talk --
什么都没发生
u202dNothing!
什么... 蕾恩鲍
Wh-- Uh, Rainbow!
你说过你的大门是敞开的
You said your door was open!
我简直不敢相信你们两个
I can't believe you two.
在挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥这天吗
And on the day the Challenger exploded?!
当像我们一样 像你父母一样的两个人
You know, when two people like us -- like your parents --
彼此相爱...
love each other...
没错
Yeah...
撞见我父母在造人
As if walking in on my parents
还不是最糟糕的
trying to make me another sibling wasn't bad enough,
我还得坐在这里 听着有史以来最尴尬的谈话
then I had to sit through the most awkward conversation ever
关于亲热及其治愈作用
about intimacy and its role in healing.
-而且女人也会感觉很棒 -很棒
- And it can feel very good for women, too. - u202dVery.
不 还早着呢
Nope, not quite done.
总之 但愿你都明白了
So, I hope that all makes sense.
好了 完事了
Okay. Done.
就我的问题而言
I feel like that was way too much information
我觉得信息量有点太大了
for the question I asked.
没错 处理伤痛情绪
Right. Processing grief.
但更重要的是
The bigger point here is
每个人处理伤痛的方式不同
everyone deals with grief in different ways.
一整天我都在关注
You know, all day, I've been focusing on
你爷爷处理事情的方法
how your granddad is handling things.
我因为他不理会自己情绪而对他评头论足
I was judging him for not processing,
但你♥爸♥爸让我意识到
but your dad helped me realize
这其实是我在逃避自己的情感
it was my way of avoiding my own feelings
因为这些难以面对
because they were hard to face.
没错 我们不能因为自己
Yeah, we can't ever judge ourselves
或别人处理情感的方法而评头论足
or other people for how we're processing emotions,
因为感受世界没有正确的方法
'cause there's no one right way to feel.
拿丹丹姨妈来说
I mean, take your Aunt Dee-Dee.
她今天大部分时间都在
She spent the better half of the day
退还橡皮辊给加油站
returning squeegees to gas stations.
好吧 那我能告诉你们一件事吗
Okay, then can I tell you something?
我一整天都很内疚
I feel guilty because all day,
因为我一直在想着布莱斯
I've been thinking about Bryce --
不是灾难 而是一个男孩
not the disaster, but a boy.
在挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥这天吗
On the day the Challenger exploded?
保罗
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表