剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我不会走进你的蒸汗屋 涂上除臭剂
I wouldn't go into your sweat lodge and put on deodorant.
所以我希望得到同等的尊重
So I expect the same respect here.
你是个理智的人 这太可怕了
It's... It's terrifying that you're the sensible one.
听着 艾丽西娅
Look, Alicia,
保罗对我来说像是儿子
Paul is like a son to me.
他就是你儿子
He is your son.
我对他的爱就像亲儿子一样 但他没感受到
And I love him like one. But he doesn't get it.
而你现在可以合法地
Now, you... you have the legal chops
成为我从未有过的儿子
to become the son I never had.
尽管你上了那个共♥产♥主义法学院
Even though you went to that commie law school.
伯克利是顶尖大学
Berkeley is a top school.
给共♥产♥主义者的
For commies.
底线是
Bottom line...
如果你想抚养你的家人
if you want to be able to take care of your family,
你必须做出一些改变
you're gonna have to make some changes.
感受到了吗
You feel that?
这就是我不吸可♥卡♥因♥的原因
This is why I don't do cocaine.
我就是可♥卡♥因♥
I am cocaine.
我吸可♥卡♥因♥
I do cocaine.
在公社的时候
Back at the commune,
用餐是一段和谐融洽的时光
meals were a time of harmony and fellowship.
我能感受到自我
I felt like myself.
我知道我是谁 我属于哪里
I knew who I was and where I belonged.
但我已经远离公社
But I was a long way from the commune,
我不能就这样走进去
and I just couldn't bring myself
伪装成一个虚伪的自己
to go in there and pretend to be someone I wasn't.
发生了什么
What's happenin'?
你们俩怎么了 你们选完了是吗
What's wrong with you guys?! You chose races?
你在说什么 小彩虹
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Rainbow?
我在说你们的穿着
I'm talking about what you're wearing.
你们只看了一晚上电视
You watched TV for one night,
你们就打扮得和别人一样了吗
and you're dressed like someone else?
什么 你疯了
What?! You're crazy.
这就是我
This is who I am.
我是霹雳男孩
I'm a B-boy.
没错
Yeah!
我们生活在一个物质社会
And we are living in a material world,
我是个物质的女孩
and I am a material girl.
就像这样
And just like that,
约翰和圣莫尼卡解决了问题
Johan and Santamonica had cracked the code.
我知道如果我选一边
And I knew my problems could be over, too,
我的问题也能解决
if I had just picked a side,
但我不能
but... I couldn't.
说真的 你们俩有什么毛病
Seriously, what's wrong with you two?
种族不仅仅是你们穿脱的一件衣服
Race isn't just a costume you put on and take off!
只是因为你不...
Okay, but just because you don't...
发生了什么
Whoa! Hey! What's going on?
你们为什么大吵大闹
Why are you guys doing the meany screamies?
因为他们改变了本性 想融入大家
Because they're changing who they are to try to fit in.
-你为什么指责我 -等一下
- Why you dissin' me? - Wait. So, hold on.
这些服装是用来表演之类的吗
These outfits aren't for, like, a play or something?
不 他们看了蠢盒子
No. They watched the idiot box,
现在他们认为自己是这样的人
and now this is who they think they are.
没错 我们看起来酷吗
Yeah. Don't we look cool?
不 你们不酷
No. You don't look cool.
我们家不需要为了适应而改变
We're not a family who changes to fit in.
这叫随大流
That's conformity.
谁随大流
And who conforms?
-资本家 -资本家
- Capitalists. - Capitalists.
-没错 -各位
- Exactly. - Hey, guys.
妈妈
Mommy!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
妈妈 你是戴胸罩了吗
Mom... are you wearing a bra?
她看起来很新鲜
I think she looks fresh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈决定加入爷爷的公♥司♥
Mommy decided to take a job with Grandpa.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我是这里唯一一个不打算改变的人吗
Am I the only one not trying to be someone else?
既然大家都在抛弃自己的价值观 你为何要说
How can you say this family's all about keeping our values
这个家庭的意义就是维护我们的价值观
when everyone else is tossing them away?
-鲍 -去吧
- Bow... - Go...
去找你姐姐
Go. Go with your sister.
你可真是个好榜样 亲爱的
That's a great example you're setting, honey.
我们总有一个人要去找工作
Well, one of us had to get a job.
你在生气什么
What are you so mad about?
因为你完全放弃了我们以前的生活
Because it's like you completely gave up on our old way of life.
因为这个世界强迫人们
Because this place forces people
成为虚伪的人
to be something that they're not.
我们的孩子这样 连你也这样
It's happening to our kids. It's even happening to you.
我们得维持家庭生计 保罗
Look, we need to support our family, Paul.
如果我们有机会度过难关
If we're gonna have any chance of surviving this,
我们就得适应
we're gonna have to adapt.
我们有过计划
We had a plan.
你给我们种食物吗
For you to grow us food?
我等不了六个月
I can't wait six months to eat.
或许这不是最好的计划
So... maybe that wasn't the... best plan.
但我们保证过 不会让这个世界改变我们
But we promised we wouldn't let this place change us.
想象一下你穿着这件裤套装去上班
Thinking of you going to that office in that pantsuit,
就像是我最大的恐惧变成了现实
it's like my biggest fears come to life.
我的妻子要成为我的父亲
My wife is becoming my dad.
听着 你不需要改变
Look, you don't have to change
因为你无论身在何处 你还是你
because you can be how you are anywhere in the world.
我只能在公社里找到自我
I can only be the way that I was on the commune.
在其他地方 我是名黑人女性
Anywhere else, I'm a black woman.
对我来说很不一样 对我们的孩子也是
It's different for me, and it's different for our kids.
你在做什么 宝贝
What are you doing, sweetheart?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
走吧 爸爸 和我一起
Come on, Dad. Come with me.
我听说韦科市附近有一家公社
I heard there's a commune near Waco.
我想我拖了你的后腿
I think I'm holding you back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我一直在坚持一个我想要的世界
Well, I've been holding on to a world
而忽略了世界本来的面目
the way I want it to be instead of the way it is.
这也是为什么
That's why I've been...
我i给所有人压力 让大家不要改变
putting so much pressure on everyone not to change,
但事实是
but the truth is,
任何事物都要适应环境
is that everything has to adapt to its environment.
包括我
Even me.
那你为什么不告诉我这有多难
So, then, why didn't you tell me how hard it was going to be?
我应该告诉你的
I should've.
说实话 我知道这世界是什么样子
I mean, if I'm being honest, I knew what this place was like.
你知道在我和你妈结婚之后
You know how many friends
我们失去了多少朋友吗
your mother and I lost after we got married?
这就是我们离开的原因
That's why we left.
我们不想让你承受我们的愤怒
But I guess we just didn't want to burden you with our anger.
你知道这有多难吗
Do you know how hard this is?
我感觉如果我选择白人
I feel like if I choose being white,
我就在抛弃妈妈
I'm giving up on Mom,
如果我选择黑人 我就在抛弃你
and if I choose being black, I'm giving up on you.
你所经历的事
What you're going through is so much harder
比我和妈妈要处理的事要难很多
than anything your mother and I had to deal with.
没有人要强迫我们放弃自我
No one's forcing us to ignore a part of ourselves.
你♥爸♥爸和我永远不会觉得
And your father and I would never think
你要抛弃我们
that you were giving up on us.
永远
Ever.
但我不知道我该做什么
But I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我只能告诉你别做什么
All I can say is what not to do.
我一直希望事情可以就这样解决
See, I've been hoping that things were just gonna work out,
但这是不可能的
but that's not gonna happen.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表