剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
♪ We're the kids in America ♪ ♪ Whoa, oh ♪
真有趣
Cool.
♪ Everybody lives for the music... ♪
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
这是带壳的
Oh, it's in the shell.
我可不想弄得一团糟
I don't want to make a mess.
你想让我端回厨房♥
Would you like me to take it to the kitchen
帮你把壳剥好吗
and shell it for you?
你也喜欢我的包吗
Would you also like my purse?
-丹尼斯 -怎么了
- Denise. - What?
你觉得他把蟹腿端回去
You think he's gonna go back there
把蟹肉从厨房♥里端出来
and get that crab meat out in the kitchen
可能不尝一口吗
and not get a taste?
好吧
Alright.
你不用工具吗
You're not gonna use the tools?
好吧
Okay.
真不错 妹妹
Mm. Good one, sis.
然后呢 你指望我吃饱了之后就不吃了吗
What's next? You expect me to stop eating when I'm full?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
大家在看着你
People are watching.
真好吃
Good.
妈妈
Mommy!
发生了什么 你们俩真脏
What happened? You two are filthy.
富人的土和普通的土一样
Yeah, rich people's dirt is just as dirty as regular dirt.
别担心 我洗手了
Don't worry, I washed my hands.
给我个螃蟹吧
Now, crab me!
给你
Here you go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
使点劲
Use your muscles.
把肉挖出来 宝贝
Get in there, baby.
祝你好运 我希望你赢
Good luck! I hope you win.
输赢不重要
It's not about winning.
重要的是玩得开心
It's about having fun.
爷爷说这是废物说的
Granddad told me that's what losers say
这样他们才能睡得安心
so they can sleep at night.
漂亮 操♥你♥妈♥ 弗雷德·伯尼什
Ace! Suck it, Fred Burnish!
老爸 放松 这只是场游戏
Dad, relax, it's just a game.
这个游戏你以前很擅长
A game you used to be good at
直到你开始蹲着尿尿了
before you started squatting to pee.
你知道吗 这就是我为什么...
You know what? This is exactly why I --
听着 我知道你不想来这里
Listen, I know you didn't want to come here,
但你想像个男人一样吗
but you want to stick it to the man?
弗雷德·伯尼什去年总收入8500万元
Fred Burnish grossed $85 mil last year,
但他拒绝给残疾的工人发工资
and he refuses to give his workers disability.
而且 他雇佣非法劳工
Plus, he hires illegals...
这样他们就不能成立工会
so they can't unionize.
♪ We got to rep this for everybody ♪
15分
15-Love.
♪ Things are changing ♪
操♥他♥妈♥
Suck it!
♪ Things are changing ♪
♪ It's looking good ♪
操♥你♥妈♥ 伯尼什
Suck it again, Burnish!
操♥他♥妈♥
Suck it!
♪ ...good ♪
♪ Things are changing ♪
看到了吗
See? Huh?
我们双打的感觉还在
We still got our doubles mojo.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess we do.
♪ Things are changing ♪
非常抱歉 我们没有蟹腿了
I'm really sorry. We've run out of crab legs.
但我能给你们推荐甜点吗
But can I interest you in dessert?
我们有苹果派 巧克力蛋糕
We have apple pie a la mode, chocolate cake,
还有给孩子们的圆筒冰激凌
and snow cones for the kids.
如果我想吃圆筒冰激凌呢
What if I want a snow cone?
你可以点 女士
You can order one, ma'am.
或许我会点的 拉里
Maybe I will, Larry.
我想要一个
I want one.
都有什么口味
What flavors are we working with?
樱桃 西瓜...
Cherry, watermelon --
在美国 请黑人吃西瓜是种族歧视的象征
所有人都要樱桃味的
Cherry snow cones for the table.
在南北战争的时候 当时的黑人还基本都是黑奴
但我不想要樱桃味的 我想要西瓜味的
But I don't want cherry. I want watermelon.
当时的奴隶主有时候会允许黑奴种植西瓜
我也想要西瓜味的
I want watermelon, too.
我想要双倍西瓜味的
I want double watermelon.
但是到了夏天的时候就会让他们吃当季收获的第一个西瓜 对于黑人来说不是好的象征
我们不点这个
We're not ordering that.
我们都要樱桃的
We're all getting cherry.
点西瓜味的让你压力很大吗
Are you really pressed about ordering watermelon?
只是加了冰的红糖浆罢了
It's all red syrup over ice.
-没人知道 -我知道
No one will know. I will know.
除了她之外的所有人
Everyone but her
都要双倍西瓜味的
will have double watermelon.
你能别说这个水果了吗
Can you please stop saying that fruit?
我不能说西瓜吗
I can't say watermelon?
你在心里说吧
Please use your inside voice.
西瓜 西瓜
Watermelon. Watermelon.
西瓜
"Watermelon"
都别喊了
Okay. Everybody stop!
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
我妈妈不遵守种族主义的计划
Well, my mom's plan to not live up to racist stereotypes
进行得很顺利
was going great.
你们不能在这里说
You can't do that here.
-这不正是我们来的原因吗 -不是
- But isn't that why we came here? - No.
我说的是喝鸡尾酒的时候翘起小拇指
I meant drinking Pimm's cups with my pinky out.
而不是一堆黑人坐在一桌
Not sitting around a table full of black people
大喊着一种富有沉痛历史的水果
chanting a fruit that you know has a delicious, yet painful history.
我只是在享用我的午餐
All I'm doing is trying to enjoy my lunch.
你为什么这么在意这些白人在想什么
Why do you care so much about what these white folk think?
我不在意
I don't.
请小点声
Please lower you voice.
我就要提高音量
I will raise my voice.
还要提高血液酒精浓度
And my blood alcohol level.
抱歉 我要来杯酒
Excuse me. I need a drink.
您想来点什么
Oh, what can I get for you?
你知道人们把就放在椰子里吗
You know how people put drinks in coconuts?
你能不能把一个西瓜挖空
Is there any way you could carve out a watermelon,
然后随便倒一点东西进去
put a few ounces of whatever in it,
端给坐在那边的那位女士
and send it to the black woman on the patio?
丹丹姨妈
Hey, Aunt Dee-Dee.
鲍 你玩得开心吗
Oh, hey, Bow. You having a good time?
太开心了
The best time.
爷爷给我点了一杯名叫"维珍薄荷朱利'的东西
Granddad's gonna order me something called a virgin mint julep,
然后我要去开他的高尔夫球车
and then I'm gonna drive his golf cart --
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
你可以帮我取一下干系围巾
You can help us with my dry cleaning.
你是谁的客人
And whose guest are you?
我们是和哈里森·杰克逊一起的
We're with Mr. Harrison Jackson.
你们俩得跟我过来
I'm going need both of you to follow me.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你过来只是想当歼灭黑色元帅
You come over here just to be a melanin marshal,
色素巡逻兵 颜色纠察长
pigment patrol, corporal of color,
肤色秘书
secretary of skin tone...
固执的人
bigot!
不要把事情弄得不愉快
L-Let's not make things unpleasant.
谁不愉快
For who?
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
发生了什么
What's going on?
爸爸 他们觉得我们在撒谎
Dad, they think we're lying.
这些蠢货认为我是个黑人
These idiots think just because I'm black,
我就不能有个妹妹
I can't have a sister
嫁给了白人老公 有个有钱的老爸
who married a white man with a rich dad.
-等一下 -你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗
- Hold on. - You don't think I know how this works?
我和金博士一起游♥行♥过
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表