剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
人们说1985年是个简单的年代
They say 1985 was a simpler time.
但我觉得他们的意思是
But what I think they mean
所有事情只有两个选项
is that everything only had two options...
里根或戈尔巴乔夫
Reagan or Gorbachev...
《朱门恩怨》或《豪门恩怨》
"Dallas" or "Dynasty"...
湖人队或凯尔特人队
Lakers or Celtics.
所有事情都是这样
And this was true for everything.
你要么受欢迎 否则就是书呆子
You were either popular or you were a nerd.
你要么是白人 否则就是黑人
You were either white or you were black.
行李寄存处
我在休息
I'm on my break.
你要么做男人的工作 要么做女人的工作
You either did man's work, or you did woman's work.
但对于我们这些适应不了的人
But for those of us who didn't quite fit in...
或者那些有选择恐惧人的人
or those of us who couldn't easily check one of the two boxes...
我们并不这么觉得
I'm not sure we felt that way.
祝你们在学校愉快
Have fun at school today.
用真理的光芒照耀每一个人
Shine your true light on everyone you see.
我爱你们
I love you!
尽管你们没对我说
Even though you're not yelling it back.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad!
晚了 但我接受
It's late, but I'll take it.
保罗
Hey, Paul!
围裙挺漂亮
Nice apron!
-这是男人的尺寸 -随你怎么说 保罗
- It's a men's large. - Whatever you say, Paul!
-再见 -再见 宝贝
- Bye! - Bye, honey!
-再见 孩子们 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye, kids! - Bye, hon!
对于我们家来说
So, for our family,
刚刚脱离公社
who was fresh off the commune,
1985年不是个简单的年代
1985 wasn't such a simple time.
她来了
There she is.
早上好
Good morning.
为了庆祝你第一天上班
To celebrate your first day at work,
我给你买♥♥了这个非洲战争女神雕像
I got you this African war goddess statue.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这来自哪个非洲国家或地区
What African country is it from?
台♥湾♥
Taiwan?
父亲永远不会忘记
A father never forgets the first time
第一次看见儿子戴上围裙的样子
he sees his son in an apron.
哈里森爷爷不是改革论者
Grandpa Harrison wasn't the most progressive,
但我们还是爱他
but we loved him anyway.
男人现在不需要有男子气概
You know, men don't have to be macho now,
我们还可以拥抱
and we can hug.
你们要记住 在1985年
You have to remember, in 1985,
没有人在家当全职老爸
being a stay-at-home dad wasn't a thing.
你为什么不换衣服上班
Why aren't you dressed for work?
我不去上班
I'm not going to work.
-所以你在家上班 -不 老爸
- So you're working from home. - No, Dad.
我不在家上班
I'm not working from home.
-那你是请病假了吗 -老兄 我没工作
- Then you're calling in sick? -- Dude, I don't have a job.
艾丽西娅和我决定我留在家里
Alicia and I decided that I would stay home
照顾孩子们
and take care of the kids.
孩子们知道你是基佬吗
Do the kids know you're gay?
时刻记住 那是1985年
Keep in mind, it was 1985.
我把法拉利开来了
I brought the Ferrari.
你需要我接你上班吗
So, do you need a ride to the office?
坐着我的法拉利
In my Ferrari?
我有一辆法拉利
I have a Ferrari.
不 谢了 我去坐公交
No thanks. I'm gonna take the bus.
我们想节省汽油
We're trying to conserve gas.
以防你们没听到
Okay, well, in case you haven't heard,
现在允许你们坐在公交车的前方
you're allowed to sit in the front of the bus now.
当时美国法律规定 黑人只允许坐在公交车的后方
恭喜
Congratulations.
美好的一天从轻微的种族主义开始
There's no better way to start the day than with some light racism.
"轻微的"吗
"Light"?
爷爷
Grandpa!
种族主义者能有混血孙辈吗 来抱抱
Can a racist have brown grandchildren? Come here.
谁想要五块钱
Who wants $5?
-我 -我
- Me! - Me!
我想要十块 我想要十块
I want $10! I want $10!
给你的 给你的
For you. For you.
这是给你的
And for you.
你真是个不妥协的谈判者
Tough negotiator.
艾丽西娅 办公室见
Alicia, see you at the office.
上班时间在白人的九点钟
We start at a white 9:00.
那我会在黑人的8点55分到
Well, then I'll be there at a black 8:55,
也就是8点55分
which is 8:55.
别迟到
Don't be late.
要去上学你们高兴吗
Is everybody excited about going to school?
看看朋友送我的手镯
Duh. Look at all my friendship bracelets.
我很受欢迎 胳膊都动不了了
Like, I'm so popular, I can barely even move my arm.
我也很受欢迎
Yeah, well, I'm pretty popular, too.
老铁们很是聒噪
The homies were buggin'
当我在高便池尿尿的时候
when I peed in the high toilet.
等等 "高便池"
I'm sorry. The "high toilet"?
是啊 前面有镜子的那个
Yeah, the thing in front of the mirror.
他们的表情就像是
They were like,
"从没有人在那里尿尿"
"Nobody's ever peed in there."
你现在怎么看我
How you like me now?
你会解决这个问题的 对吗
You're gonna deal with this, right?
确实省水了
It does save water.
你在学校怎么样 鲍
How's school going for you, Bow?
不好
Bad.
我还是没想出来我该融入到哪里
I still haven't figured out where I fit in,
但我保持乐观
but I'm staying positive.
我昨天向一个女生打招呼 但她无视了我
I said hi to a girl yesterday, and she totally ignored me.
我猜她可能是个聋哑人 但我还挥了挥手
I guess she could be deaf, but I also waved.
重点是 我本可以哭的 但我没有
Point is, I could have cried, and I didn't.
尽管我没有朋友
So, even though I haven't made any friends,
我还是给自己做了一条手链
I did make myself my own friendship bracelet.
她让我很伤心
She makes me sad.
你们很快就会熟悉的
You'll get the hang of things soon enough.
用心去做就行了
You just have to put your mind to it.
现在去改变世界吧
Now, go out there, change the world.
再见 爱你们
Bye. Love you.
爱你们
Love you.
鲍
Bow.
如果别人能做到 你也行的
If anyone can do it, you can.
背上你的包 鲍
Grab your bag, Bow.
尽管爸爸很喜欢
Even though Dad loved it,
我还是要强调
I can't emphasize enough
男人待在家里是个很奇怪的事情
how weird it used to be for a man to stay at home.
这也是丹丹姨妈在午休时间
That's why Aunt Dee-Dee was a little shocked
过来看电视剧的时候 被吓到的原因
when she came by on her lunch break to watch her stories.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Denise, Denise!
是我 放松
It's me. Relax.
居家男孩 你差点就挂了
Homeboy, you almost got got.
你为什么没去上班
Why aren't you at work?
-你病了吗 -没有
- Are you sick? - No.
-你得了肝炎吗 -没有
- Do you have hepatitis? - No!
大家为什么这么难理解
Why is this so hard for people to understand?
我没有传统意义上的工作
I don't have a traditional job.
这可真是浪费了你这张白皮肤
That's a waste of perfectly good whiteness.
这不是浪费
It is not a waste.
我的工作是照顾孩子们
My job is to take care of the kids.
现在正在经历一段艰难的转型
Going through a tough transition right now,
所以我是居家老爸
so I'm the, stay-at-home dad.
你知道你的女儿如果是白人
Do you have any idea what your girl could do
她们能干什么吗
with all that Caucasian?
我本应有个房♥子 有艘船 付清我所有的费用
I'd have a house, a boat, pay off all my layaway...
我理解
Well, I get it.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表