剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
如果你因此发财了 出名了
If you get rich and famous from this,
你能不能给我买♥♥个钩手
can you buy me a hand hook?
我觉得我的身体需要点♥金♥属
I just think my body needs a little more metal.
我和丹尼斯谈过了
I talked to Denise.
她打算低调一点处理
She's going to tone it way down.
介于吉米·沃克[NBA球星]和T先生[演员 运动员]之间
So, somewhere between Jimmy Walker and Mr. T?
你要跟她道歉
You owe her an apology.
你羞辱了她
You insulted her.
我只是给了她法律意见
I gave her legal advice.
我猜她告诉你我答应合作了
I guess she told you I'mma play ball.
谢谢
Thank you.
很显然 我欠你一个道歉
And evidently, I owe you an apology.
-但是 相信我 -好了 别说了
- But trust me... - Okay, stop talking.
做自己并不适用于所有场合
exactly who you are just isn't perfect for every situation --
或者《菲尔·多纳休秀》之外的任何场合
or any situation outside of "The Phil Donahue Show."
不管怎么说 很高兴你恢复了理智
Anyway, glad you came to your senses.
这时妈妈才意识到
That's when Mom realized
她总告诉我不要被别人所左右
that she had always told me never to dim my light,
可她却左右了她姐姐的生活
but she was snuffing out her sister's.
好吧 这样
Okay, that's it.
我们不干了
We're not doing this.
发生过的事 丹尼斯要
Denise is gonna tell what happened
亲自用她自己的话说
in her own words and in her own voice.
要吗
I am?
如果法庭不能接受真实的她
If the court can't accept her for who she is,
那该做出改变的是法庭 而不是我姐姐
then the court should change, not my sister.
好 因为我们这些白人老家伙就喜欢改变
Right, because us old white guys love to change.
圣莫 过来 我们去看你姐姐的电视节目
Santi, come on. Let's watch your sister on TV.
新闻快开始了 走吧
The news is about to start. Let's go.
这下你发现我不见了
Oh. So, you noticed I was gone.
够了
Look, that's enough.
我知道你不高兴 因为最近哥哥姐姐
I know you're upset because your brother and sister
成为了焦点 但是你知道吗
have been getting the attention, but guess what?
这个世界并不是围着你转的 年轻的女士
The world does not revolve around you, young lady.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
我们要互帮互助
We support each other.
有时候你会在聚光灯下
Sometimes you are in the spotlight,
有时候你在台下为别人欢呼
and sometimes you are in the stands, cheering.
这次正式你要站在台下
This just happens to be one of those times
为别人喝彩的时候
where it's your turn to cheer.
我天生就是聚光灯下的人
I was born for the spotlight.
那你偶尔站出来也不错啊
Well, then it's good you're out of it every now and then,
这样你再次受到瞩目的时候就会更加心怀感恩
because then you'll appreciate it more when it comes back.
你如果愿意就过来跟我们一起看
Now, you can come and watch with us if you want,
但除非你足够宽容
but only if you're big enough
不去抢别人的风头
not to take away from someone else's moment.
我可以在你的石膏上签名吗
Can I sign your cast now?
当然了
Of course.
我给你留了最好的位置
I saved you the best spot.
但尽量文明点可以吗
Just keep it PG, okay?
好吧
Fine.
开始了 来吧
Here it is. u202dHere we go.
现在 让我们恭喜
And now, congratulations
蒙代尔学校的女子排球队 走鹃队
to the Mondale School's Lady Roadrunners,
赢得全州排球赛的冠军
who ran away with the state championship in volleyball.
下面由蒙代尔学校的学生
To tell you all about it
蕾恩鲍·约翰逊为您详细报导
is Mondale student Rainbow Johnson.
我是蕾恩鲍·约翰逊
I'm Rainbow Johnson.
没错 她是
She sure is.
《目击者新闻》的全体工作人员
All of us here at Eyewitness Nine News
感谢蕾恩鲍的深入调查
want to recognize Rainbow for her intensive research,
突出的写作能力和勇敢说出自己名字的能力
strong writing, and the ability to say her name.
就我个人而言
And on a personal note...
我进入新闻行业是为了报导真♥相♥
I got into journalism to report the truth.
但这位魅力四射 充满活力的年轻女士
But this charming, dynamic young lady
让我意识到活在谎言中有多可怕
made me realize how harmful it can be not to live the truth.
我有一半黑人血统
I'm half black.
目击者新闻
我一直保守着这个秘密
I kept that a secret because somehow,
因为我认为这是最好的选择
I thought it would be for the best.
但是隐藏真正的自己
But hiding who you are
对这个世界没有任何好处
doesn't do the world any favors.
所以 这就是我的故事
So, that's my story.
谢谢你 蕾恩鲍
Thank you, Rainbow.
尽管角色转换有时候很有必要
So, even though code switching might sometimes feel necessary,
但如果转换太多 我们就会失去自我
if we do it too much, we lose who we are.
他摔倒是因为冰箱里漏出来的水
He slipped on the water from that leaky freezer.
我当时从另外一排货架过来
Now, I had come from the other aisle
刚拿完我的痱子粉
from getting my rash cream --
别把这个写上去
make sure you don't put that down.
♪ The time has come for me to break out of this shell ♪
我喜欢以前的自己
And I liked who I was.
所以现在对我来说
So now nothing was more important to me
没有比追随自己的热爱之事更重要的了
than following my passion.
-你好 蕾恩鲍 -布莱斯也不行
- Hey, Rainbow. - Not even Bryce.
谢天谢地我这么做了 因为你们也知道
And thank goodness, because as you know,
我长大后成为了一个超厉害的医生
I grew up to be a badass doctor.
我拯救生命
I save lives.
不知道之前有没有提到过这点
Not sure if I've ever mentioned that before.
♪ I'm coming out ♪
还是不敢相信温迪·怀特曼
Still can't believe Wendy Whiteman talked about
在新闻上提到了我们女儿
our daughter on the news.
而且她还承认了自己是混血
And she was honest about being mixed.
她是好样的
Good for her.
我们真的要假装自己之前不知道吗
We really gonna pretend like we didn't already know?
记得她上次报导一个故事
Remember when she did this story
可可脂的事她知道的太多了吧
she knew a little too much about coco butter?
所以 我想知道的是
So, what I wanna know is
世界上还有多少其他隐藏的黑人
how many other secret black people are out there
又怎么能看出来呢
and how does one spot them.
你看不出来
You can't.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
理查德·道森
Richard Dawson.
迈克尔·杰克逊
Jackson.
黛安娜王妃
Princess Diana.
《杰特逊一家》里的爸爸
The dad from the The Jetsons.
都是黑人
All black.
很容易看出来
Legibly.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表