剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Well, okay.
那我们去客厅
Well, I guess we'll just continue
继续抢劫你姐姐好了
mugging your sister in our living room.
-刚才不算太过分 对吗 -不算
- That wasn't too far, was it? - u202dNo, no, no.
我差点就忍♥不住
Yeah, I was just one second away
把她的新假发扯下来了
from snatching that new wig off of her.
-保罗 不能这样 -我知道平时不行
- Paul, you can't. - u202dNo, I know I can't normally,
-但今天这种情况... -那是她的头发
- but in this case -- - It's still her hair.
看吧
See?
划清界限是有用的
Boundaries are good.
今天会是阳光明媚的一天
Well, it's going to be a beautiful, sunny day today --
-这太蠢了 -我是主持人
- This is dumb. - I'm your host.
-也很蠢 -这是...
- Also dumb. - u202dAnd this is --
-他走到了角落里... -蠢
- Going up to the corner where he's b-- - u202dDumb.
所有的人...
que todo la gente --
为什么没有全天播放肥皂剧的频道呢
Why can't they make an all-day soap-opera channel?
丹尼斯 我们得谈谈
Denise, we need to talk.
我知道
I know.
在你把我的东西都劫走之后
That's the only reason I'm sitting up in this house
这是我还留在你家的唯一原因
after you jacked my stuff.
而且我的车钥匙在大衣兜里
Also, my keys are in that coat pocket.
我在伯克利上学的时候
You know, when I went to Berkeley,
全家人都以我为荣
our entire family was so proud of me.
你们省吃俭用 精打细算 还给我寄爱心包裹
You all scrimped and saved and sent care packages.
那时你即将成为这个家族的第一名律师
You were gonna be the first lawyer in our family.
我们必须要照顾好你
We had to take care of you.
-就是... -什么
- It's just... - u202dWhat?
我总觉得还亏欠你们
I feel like I still owe you all.
你觉得你亏欠我们
You feel like you owe us?
在车行的时候我看中了一辆心仪的车
When we were at the dealership and I found my perfect car
你就向我借钱 我觉得没法拒绝你
and then you asked me for money, I felt like I couldn't say no
因为我们家教就是如此
because of how we were raised.
所以我看见你这一身打扮就很生气
That's why I got so angry when I saw you with all that stuff.
这我倒是不知道
I didn't know all that.
-现在我很愧疚 -不用愧疚
- Now I feel bad. - u202dDon't.
你需要什么我都会鼎力相助
I will always help you with everything you need.
我认真的
I mean that.
赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
Come hell or high water, I will get it.
但姐姐 我不能帮你买♥♥你想要的一切
But, Sis, I can't help you with everything you want.
我明白 真的
I get that. I do.
但我们都知道 我还会管你要的
But we both know I'm not gonna stop asking.
但从今往后 你要是拒绝我
But from now on, I won't get mad
我不会为此生气的
when you tell my little behind no.
我还是会吹嘘你的
I'm still gonna brag about you.
我还是很值得吹嘘的
Well, there's a lot to brag about.
看见没 这就是我为什么不说好话的原因
See, this is why I don't say nice things.
谢了 姐姐
Thanks, Sis.
我的表呢
Where's my watch?
表我拿走了
Oh, I-I'm keeping the watch.
这可不好
You ain't right.
有时间聊聊吗
Got time to talk?
我们退休了 有大把的时间
We're retired. We've got nothing but time.
好吧
Right. Uh, okay.
我觉得
Well, I think it's, uh,
我们该好好讨论一下钱了
finally time we had a real talk about money.
我爸爸从没...
You know, my dad never...
-爱过你 -不是 是他从来没有...
- Loved you? - No, uh, it's just that he never had a...
对你有过感情
A relationship with you?
让我讲故事好吗
I'm -- I'm telling this story.
你们知道
You know how, uh,
我从法学院辍学
I didn't finish law school
去"抗♥议♥资本主义的无形顶障"的事吧
so I could "Protest the glass ceiling of capitalism"?
真正的原因是 我挂科被劝退了
Well, the real reason is, um, I was flunking out.
现在回想
And, looking back,
我偷懒的原因是我爸爸有钱
I think that I slacked off because my dad had money
我知道我有"保护网"
and I knew I had a safety net.
我猜我怕你们染上我的坏习惯
And I guess that I was scared that you'd pick up my bad habits.
新计划是这样的
So here's the new plan.
你们继续做家务活
You guys are gonna continue doing your chores,
但我保证支付你们应得的报酬
but I promise I am going to pay you fairly for them.
成交
We're in.
BGM: Lean On Me by Bill Withers
考虑金钱问题对我们来说是新鲜事
Having to think about money was something very new to us.
两派的家庭成员
And the different sides of my family
对金钱的看法也不同
thought about it very differently.
♪ But if we are wise ♪
但无论我们成长了或多或少
But no matter whether we grew up with a lot or a little...
♪ We know that there's always tomorrow ♪
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
我们知道了正视金钱问题
We learned that being honest about money
才能让家庭保持和睦
is the only way to keep our family together.
♪ Lean on me ♪
因为家庭本来就很复杂
Because family is already complicated...
♪ When you're not strong ♪
金钱会让它变得更复杂
And money can complicate it even further.
♪ And I'll be your friend ♪
但当你生病的时候
But money will never
或者走在婚礼红毯上的时候
take care of you when you're sick
金钱可帮不上什么忙
or walk you down the aisle at your wedding.
♪ We all need ♪
那些是家人的责任
That's family's job.
♪ Somebody to lean on ♪
有钱到底是什么感觉 爷爷
What is it really like being rich, Grandad?
别告诉你父母是我告诉你的
Don't tell your parents I told you this,
做生意是要付出代价的
But there are costs to doing business.
有时候要贿赂警♥察♥
Sometimes you have to pay off the cops,
或法官
or a judge,
或者议员
or a congressman.
和有钱人结婚只算成功了一半
Marrying rich is only half the battle.
如果你40岁还要自己打扫卫生 就太失败了
If you're over 40 and cleaning your own house, you're a sucker.
还有
And,
你可以花钱让你的孩子们去心仪的大学
you can buy your kids into the college of their choice
不会有任何影响
with zero repercussions.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表