剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Just to be clear,
我不能和你去舞会了
I can't go to the dance with you.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我在我喜欢的男孩面前出了洋相
I'd made a fool of myself in front of the boy I liked,
所以我做了青少年经典动作
so I pulled the classic teenage move
跑回我的房♥间 摔门
of running to my room, slamming the door,
等着大人
and waiting for an adult
来跟我说我想听的
to come say exactly what I needed to hear.
你可真不擅长躲着白人
You are bad at hiding from white people.
要是打地道战 我肯定不会选你
You are the last person I'd pick for the Underground Railroad.
那个男生是谁
So, who was he?
那是我原本的舞伴
That's who I was going to take to the dance.
现在不是了
But now I'm not.
因为我们之前聊过
Because of what we talked about before...
你觉得我应该和哪种人交往
about who you think I should date.
鲍
Oh, Bow.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
我说的那些话搅黄了你的舞会
the crazy things I said messed up your dance.
但如果你要在雪里玩耍
But you're gonna need a thicker skin
你就需要更厚的皮毛
if you're gonna play in the snow.
我总是有疯狂的想法
I will always have wild opinions.
比如 我知道长颈鹿是个错误
For example, I know giraffes were a mistake.
它们有什么用
What are they for?
但我不想让我的选择
But I don't want my opinions
来阻碍你的生活
to get in the way of you living your life.
我喜欢白人 对你来说无所谓吗
So you think you'd be okay with me liking a white guy?
你妈嫁给你♥爸♥的时候 我给了她很大压力
Look, I give your mom a lot of heat for marrying your dad,
但你们出生了 你们是我们这一生中
but you kids came out of it, and you are the best thing
最美好的事情
that's ever happened to any of us.
谢谢 丹丹姨妈
Thanks, Aunt Denise.
所以做你自己
So you should do you,
因为丹丹也会做丹丹自己
'cause Dee-Dee gon' do Dee-Dee.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, girl.
你姐姐处理得很好
Your sister handled that well.
这意味着当她给孩子建议的时候
Does that mean we can stop eavesdropping
我们可以不再偷听了吗
when she's giving the kids advice?
那还不行
I wouldn't go that far.
我听到她告诉圣莫尼卡
I heard her tell Santamonica
如果她想获得更多关注 她应该跑开
that if she needs more attention, she should run away.
她说得对
She's right, though.
我们的孩子非常棒
Our kids are pretty great.
他们挺好的
They're okay.
我知道你有喜欢的类型
Look, I know I got a little rattled
对我来说有点紧张
by the fact that you have a type.
但我 真的 你知道
But, I... Real... You know, uh...
但最可怕的是
And what's scary
发现别人喜欢某种类型 害怕...
about finding out someone has a type is being afraid that...
他们没看到真实的你
they don't see you for who you are.
别说了
Stop it.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
我爱你因为你聪明 幽默 勇敢 强壮
And I love you because you're smart, funny, brave, strong,
或许我配不上
and probably out of my league.
但事实就是这样
And that's all that is happening here.
"或许"
"Probably"?
还挺可爱的
That was... That was cute.
我说的是实话
Well, it's true.
我第一次遇见你的时候 你在午餐柜台抗♥议♥
And when I first met you at that lunch counter protest
我看到了你的力量和信念
and saw the strength and conviction
勇敢地面对那些坏人
in how you stood up to those awful people...
我就想了解你
I just had to know you.
我承认 我以为你身材火♥辣♥
And fine, I thought you were smokin' hot.
我现在也这么认为
I still do.
但我不会为此道歉的
But I will never apologize for that.
我不用你道歉
And I don't want you to.
我知道你看到了真实的我
I know you see me for me.
我也看到了真实的你
And I see you for you...
一片白切达干酪
a slice of white cheddar.
你喜欢这样
You like that.
我喜欢
I do.
布莱斯 你愿意当我的舞伴吗 蕾恩鲍
同意 拒绝 或许吧
这个布莱斯会在传真机旁等着吗
So, we think this Bryce kid is just waiting by his fax machine?
好 布莱斯
Ooh! Okay, Bryce!
♪ I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it ♪
他选了"同意"
He checked "Yes"!
太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
他又一次同意了
Yet again, I had my yes.
那时候 我并没有在想
And in that moment, I wasn't thinking about
他是黑人 白人 拉美人 或是混血儿
him being black, white, Latino, or mixed.
我的第一次舞会要和一个
I was just excited to be going to my first dance
名叫布莱斯的可爱男孩一起 我很激动
with a cute boy named Bryce.
沃尔特·蒙代尔学校
萨迪·霍金斯舞会
我很高兴你邀请了我
I'm really glad you asked me.
两次都选择了我
Both times.
抱歉这么复杂
Sorry it was so complicated.
没事 你很值得
It's okay. You're worth it.
♪ You're the meaning in my life ♪
♪ You're the inspiration ♪
♪ You bring feeling to my life ♪
♪ You're the inspiration ♪
-我一会儿来找你 -好
- I'll catch you later? - Cool.
♪ Want to have you near me ♪
这件漂亮吗
Isn't this beautiful?
♪ I want to have you hear me saying ♪
太高雅了
It's so elegant.
♪ No one needs you more than I need you ♪
跨人种约会从来都不简单
Interracial dating will never be simple.
每个选择都会被看作是一种表态
Every choice will always be seen as a statement.
但爱情并不是选择那个
But love isn't about choosing
别人认为适合你的对象
who others think you should be with.
而是交流
It's about communication...
我还以为会有大酒杯呢
Man, I thought there'd be a punch bowl.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
♪ You don't see the writing on the wall ♪
你们的化学反应简直不可思议
Your chemistry is insane!
♪ Passin' by ♪
相同的价值观
...shared values...
这东西好吃
Does this taste so good
是因为其他人买♥♥不起吗
because other people can't afford it?
在其他地方 这只是一片面包
In any other place, it's a slice of bread.
但当他们为这片面包收费的时候
But when they charge an arm and a leg for it,
它就成了佳肴
the bread becomes a dish.
我再也回不去了
I can't ever go back.
跟着我吧 孩子 你不用回去
Stick with me, kiddo, you won't have to.
以及继续选择这位
...and the decision to continue to choose that person
陪伴你余生每一天的人
every day for the rest of your life.
家里没人
You know, the house is empty.
-你想开个小会吗 -是啊
- Do you want to play in the snow? - Yeah.
♪ Soldier on ♪
♪ Only you can... ♪
我一周都在担心
I spent the whole week worrying.
担心布莱斯会不会同意
Worrying about whether Bryce would say yes,
我的家人会不会拒绝他
whether my family would reject him,
我会不会以后就认准这种类型 不会改变了
whether I was locking in a type that I could never shake.
但我去舞会之后
But by the time I got to the dance,
我不再担心 决定只想玩得开心
I was done with worrying and decided to just have fun.
♪ I can see a new horizon ♪
♪ Underneath the blazing sky ♪
♪ I'll be where the eagle's flying higher and higher ♪
♪ Gonna be a man in motion ♪
♪ All I need's these pair of wheels ♪
♪ Take me where my future's lying ♪
♪ St. Elmo's fire ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
你好 我是丹尼斯
Hi. I'm Denise.
丹尼斯
27岁
我白天做客户服务
I work customer service by day,
但我晚上是个野女人
but I'm a wild woman at night.
我在找寻一名男士
I'm looking for a man...
你们或许注意到
Oh. You may have noticed
我有一双奇特的褐色眼睛
I have incredibly brown eyes.
我不做运动
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表