剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Mind if I take it for a spin?
我给你五秒钟时间离开这里
You have five seconds to get out of here,
-否则我就记你的名 -无所谓
- or I'm writing you up. - Whatever.
反正肩带显你胖
Sash makes you look fat anyway.
我们都知道并没有
We both know it doesn't.
在监狱中度过了42年后
The conviction of Leroy Washington was overturned
对勒罗伊·华盛顿未认罪的判决
after spending forty-two years in prison for a crime
今日被推♥翻♥
he didn't commit.
突发新闻 勒罗伊·约翰逊被无罪释放
虽然花了点时间 但今天 正义占了上风
It took a minute, but today, justice prevailed.
-正义 -来自法♥院♥的直播报道
- Justice... - Reporting live from the courthouse...
-这怎么是正义了 -可不是吗
- How is that justice? - You're telling me.
把这位黑人无缘无故地关了42年
Locking up all that hot chocolate for over forty-two years over nothing?
这就是我单身的原因
This is why I'm single.
民权运动期间
And during the civil rights movement,
我见过被关了好多年的黑人
I met black guys who had done years
而声称他们犯罪的城市 他们甚至都没去过
for crimes in cities they'd never even been to.
然后我们搬回了这里 一切都还是老样子
And we move back here, and nothing has changed.
如果约翰要参加这个学习营
If Johan is gonna do this camp,
我必须在场
I need to be there.
一般来说 你谈论黑人问题挺烦人的
Normally, you talking about black issues is annoying,
可这次我和你一起去
but I'm coming with you.
我得戴上我那顶"别惹老娘"的假发
I just need to put on my don't--with-me wig.
记住罪犯每一个小细节
Now, remembering every little detail you can
是非常非常重要的
about a criminal is very, very important.
我很高兴我们能来监督
I'm glad we came here to keep an eye on things.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
我要让你们瞥一眼
So, I'm gonna show you a picture...
你招呼一声 我就上
Just say the word, and I will jump in.
犯罪嫌疑人的照片
...of a suspect really fast.
我戴上了多余的发夹之类的
I used extra bobby pins, everything.
来 拉一下试试
Go ahead, give it a tug.
千万别碰黑人女性的头发
Never touch a black woman's hair.
-什么 -好了 孩子们
- What? - u202dAlright, kids,
当罪案发生的时候
when a crime happens,
证人证词是将犯人绳之以法的关键
witness testimony is the best way to put a bad guy in jail.
有时能关一辈子
Sometimes forever.
我要给你们瞥一眼
So, I'm going to show you
一张犯罪嫌疑人的照片
a picture of a suspect really fast,
然后我们来看看你们描述的能力有多棒
and we'll see how good you are at describing him.
这可真怪
It's really weird.
通常来讲 这种白人男子会让我恶心
Usually, a white man like that would make me sick.
可他穿上了制♥服♥ 就帅呆了
But you put him in a uniform, and unh!
你觉得是不是因为你已经
Do you think maybe it's because you've been
习惯了相信白人统治的社会结构
conditioned to believe in a white power structure?
让我享受一下美臀吧
Just let me enjoy a butt.
这是第一张
Here is the first one.
看一下
Take a look.
好了吗 好
Alright? Okay.
你们记住了哪些可能对警♥察♥有帮助的
What identifying details do you remember
可供辨认的细节呢
that might help the police?
他穿着白色衬衫
He had a white T-shirt!
他的头发是黑色的
He had black hair!
我不记得了
I missed it!
好 这是另一张
Okay, well, then here is another one.
拜托
u202dOh, come...
好 你们记住了什么
Okay, what do you remember?
他在车里
He was in a car.
没错 但他的细节呢
Okay, but what about him?
身高 眼睛的颜色
Uh, height? Eye color?
人种
Race?
抱歉 人种有什么重要的呢
Yeah, excuse me. W-Why is race important?
不是吧
Oh, no.
人种是用来识别的简便方法
Well, race is an easy way to identify a person.
这有点搞笑
Well, it's just, you know, funny
你所有的照片都是黑人男性
that all your pictures are of black men.
不是这样的 先生
Uh, that's not true, sir.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我亲自检查一下 你不介意吧
Well, you mind if I, uh, check for myself?
好
Okay.
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your dad?
不 我是黑人 所以他肯定不是我爸
No, I'm black, so he can't be my dad.
那好吧
Okay, then.
先生 我们今天有很多事要做
Sir, we have a lot to get done today.
您和您的同伴最好离开
It might be best if you and your guest leave.
我们不是一起的 而且我是单身
Oh, we are not together, and I am single.
你好啊
And hello.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
我不想让你接触这些
I don't want you exposed to a-any of this.
看来他的确是我爸
I guess that is my dad.
我们走 约翰
Let's go, Johan.
你们都快走吧
Y'all go on and go.
我要留在这
I'mma stay.
你看什么呢
What you looking at?
我懂 我们太酷了
I know. We're so cool.
-说实话 这也很适合你 -是啊
- And honestly, it fits you so well, too. - Yeah.
就像...
Like...
两边都看一下 不会被撞到的
Just look both ways, you'll be fine.
我们一个下午都要站在这里有点蠢
It's kind of dumb that we have to stand here all afternoon.
孩子们会过马路啊
I mean, kids can cross the street.
他们又没瞎
They're not blind!
除了帕特里克 但有人帮他
Except for Patrick, but he has an aide.
是啊 我觉得你说得对
Yeah, I think you're right.
你想知道戴着徽章去披萨店
You want to see if these badges
会不会得到折扣吗
can get us a discount at Pizza Palace?
我的心已经在那里了
Mentally, I'm already there.
圣莫 你差点被撞了
Santi, you almost got hit!
你为什么不看两边
Why didn't you look both ways?
因为我才五岁
Because I'm 5!
看着点路
Just watch where you're going.
走吧
Okay, come.
驾照和行驶证
License and registration?
大部分黑人的同胞
Most black people have a sibling,
兄弟姐妹 或是朋友中
a cousin, or a friend
肯定有人被警♥察♥伤害过
who has been hurt by the police.
即使他们的工作是保护以及服务大众
So, even though their job is to protect and serve,
但许多人在他们身边还是会害怕
what so many of us feel around them is fear.
晚上注意安全
Stay safe tonight.
好的 谢谢你 警官
Absolutely. Thank you, officer.
我今天过得很难
Okay, well, I had a pretty rough day,
所以我想听一些积极的事情
so I'd like to hear something positive.
你们今天是如何改变世界的
How did you kids change the world today?
我们应该从蕾恩鲍开始
Oh, well, we should start with Rainbow!
我差点被车撞了
I almost got hit by a car!
蕾恩鲍真是个优秀的安全巡查员
And then Rainbow was such a good patrol
她救了我
that she saved me.
-这没什么 -听起来可不是这样
- It was nothing. - Doesn't sound like nothing.
你应该感到骄傲 蕾恩鲍
You should be proud, Rainbow.
你遵守规则 做了正确的事
You followed the rules, you did all the right things,
因为你 大家都很安全
and because of you, everyone is safe.
我只是在做本职工作
I was just doing my job.
约翰 你想说说吗
Johan, do you want to go?
我的经历没意思
Mine's not as fun.
-你还好吗 约翰 -不好
- Are you okay, Johan? - No.
爸爸让我退出了警♥察♥学习营
Dad got me kicked out of Cop Camp.
什么 你...
W-What? You --
保罗 你干了什么
Paul -- Paul, what did you do?
他们在玩一个种族主义游戏 名叫"哪个黑人干的"
They were playing a racist game of "Which Black Guy Did It?"
他们不喜欢我指出来
and they didn't like that I pointed that out.
主要是因为我判断失误
Mostly because I was kinda wrong about it.
但我今天正是这样改变世界的
But, uh, so that's how I changed the world today.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表