剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
u202dPaul!
怎么了
What?
和心爱的人一起开怀大笑很正常
It's fine to laugh with your loved ones.
没关系
It's good.
生活就像是情感的万花筒
Life is a kaleidoscope of emotions,
即使在诸事不顺的日子
and even on really bad days,
也可以感到开心 悲伤 充满希望
it's okay to feel happy, sad, hopeful.
而且你想着一个男孩也很正常
And it's totally normal for you to be thinking about a boy.
哪怕是在今天
Even today.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
我们什么时候可以见到这个小伙子
So, when are we gonna finally get to meet him?
是啊 我什么时候能打量这小伙子
Ah, yeah, when do I get to size this kid up,
用力去握他的手
shake his hand way too hard?
有空吗
Got a sec?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我配了艾丽西娅所有的钥匙
I made copies of all of Alicia's keys.
我已经跟她道过歉了
I apologized to her already.
听着 我有个法律上的问题
Listen, I got a lawyer question.
公开裸♥露♥身体的诉讼时效是多久
What's the statute of limitations on public nudity?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在弥补自己这辈子干过的错事
I am righting the wrongs of my life,
美国大学美式橄榄球碗赛之一
但在我向所有参加了1978年橘子碗赛的人道歉之前
but before I apologize to everyone who attended the 1978 Orange Bowl,
我得确保我不会因此被捕
I want to make sure I can't be arrested for it.
我戴着橄榄球头盔 如果能管点用的话
I was wearing a football helmet, if that makes a difference.
你现在为什么要做这些
Why are you doing all of this now?
挑战者号♥
The Challenger.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局负责倒数发射的人
I work with the sister of the college roommate
是我大学室友的姐姐
of the guy that did the countdown at NASA,
所以这件事情对我打击很大
so this hit me pretty hard.
我和这起事故也有联♥系♥
You know, I have my own connection to this thing, too.
我以前的战友
I was in the same battalion
在巴兹·奥尔德林[宇航员之一]上小学时经常接他
as a guy who used to beat up Buzz Aldrin in grade school.
这真让我心烦意乱 哈里森
It really messed me up, Harrison.
我很自豪在航♥空♥公♥司♥上班
I'm proud to work for an airline.
每次我换上制♥服♥
Every time I put on my uniform,
我感觉自己属于一个比自己更重要的组织
I feel like I'm a part of something bigger than myself.
我明白
I hear you.
我为美国以及她的成就而感到骄傲
I take pride in America and her accomplishments.
我不愿见到她失败
I hate to see her fail.
阿门
Amen.
每次我想到作为黑人有多艰难时
Every time I think about how hard it is to be black,
我就想起作为苏联人更艰难
I remember it's much better than being Russian.
为共♥产♥主义垮台而干杯
Cheers to the fall of communism.
干杯
Cheers to that.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming by.
对我很有帮助
I needed this.
对了 公开裸体的事怎么说
Oh, what about the public nudity?
不用担心
Ah, don't worry about it.
你戴了头盔 所以他们无法证明是你
They can't prove it was you since you wore that helmet.
这招很妙
Smart move.
谢谢
Thank you!
还是算了
No.
第二天 我终于感觉开始恢复正常了
The next day, I was finally starting to feel back to normal.
爸爸 如果大家都同意的话
Hey, Dad, if it's okay with everyone else,
我想在今天 我们一起发射火箭
I was thinking we could launch the rocket.
我觉得这主意棒极了
I think that'd be great.
我能点燃料吗
Can I do the fuse?
我可以徒手点火
I can make fire with only my hand.
再加上我在沟里找到的打火机
And a lighter I found in a gutter.
我来唱国歌♥
And I'll sing "God Bless America."
准备好纸巾
Bring your tissues.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's do it.
挑战者号♥的灾难是个悲伤的时刻
The Challenger disaster was a traumatic moment
对我 和我认识的多数人来说都是
for me and for most people I know.
很抱歉我强迫你悲痛
I'm sorry I tried to force you to grieve.
这是我逃避自己的情感的方法
It was my way of avoiding my own feelings.
也许我也很需要
Maybe I needed it.
昨晚我和你姐姐聊过了
I talked to your sister last night.
她帮助我吐露了自己的感情
She helped me make an emotional breakthrough.
然后呢
Which was...?
很有帮助
Helpful.
好吧
Okay.
但每当你失去了什么
But whenever you lose something...
便得到了成长的机会
...you gain an opportunity for growth.
你找到了我的自行车
You found my bike?!
你说奇怪不奇怪
Craziest thing.
竟然在我公♥寓♥的停车场里
It ended up in the parking garage of my apartment complex.
上面为什么有个马拉松的号♥牌
Why is there a marathon sticker on it?
我回首那个时刻
I look back on that moment
那时我学会了要对自己诚实
as the one where I learned to be honest with myself
无论面对真情实感有多复杂
about how complicated it is to navigate feelings.
布莱斯
Hey, Bryce.
我听了你给我的混音带 我很喜欢
I listened to your mixtape and really liked it.
太好了 其实我放在书包里三周了
Good! I actually had it in my backpack for three weeks,
但一直没勇气给你
but I was too nervous to give it to you.
我很高兴你给我了
Well, I'm really glad you did.
BGM: Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper
♪ When you're lost, you can look, and you will find me ♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪ If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting ♪
我时常想起那两天
I think about those two days a lot.
♪ Time after time ♪
如果我不理会布莱斯 或者丢下火箭 再也不发射
It would've been easy for me to run away from Bryce,
对我来说反而更简单
put down that rocket and never pick it up again.
但因为我有了初恋
But because I had my first crush,
我告诉了我的父母
I walked in on my parents,
我不敢相信我要说这句话
and -- I can't believe I'm saying this --
但我很开心我说了
I'm very happy that I did.
因为我永远都忘不了那天学到的东西
Because I'll never forget what I learned that day.
♪ I will catch you, I'll be waiting ♪
好姑娘
Atta girl.
真的假的
Seriously,
在挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥的第二天搞这个
on the day after the Challenger exploded?!
你们一家人什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
滚回自己屋子里去 女士
Go back in the house, ma'am.
我们正在享受旅途
We have been on a journey.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表