剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Like, you're a struggling R&B singer
他是个有权有势的白人唱片公♥司♥主管
and he's a powerful, white record executive?
没有
No!
你和我的经历不同
Okay. Your and my experiences have been different.
我的秘书给我们在这三个餐厅定了位
My secretary made reservations for us at these three restaurants.
哪个是最贵的
And which one is most expensive?
上面没写价格的这个
The one that doesn't have the prices listed.
那我们就去这个
I think we have a winner.
长大之后 我妹妹喜欢那种又老又有钱的男人
As an adult, my sister's type is rich, older men,
她真的不知道为什么会喜欢这类人
and she honestly has no idea where that came from.
她真是疯了
She's just crazy.
每个人都有喜欢的类型 这很正常 对吗
Everyone has a type, and t-t-that's fine, right?
我也有喜欢的类型
I have a type,
但我不能当着我孙女的面说
but I can't say it in front of my granddaughter.
圣莫 我在后院看到一只蜂鸟
Santi, I think I see a hummingbird in the backyard.
你想去看看吗
You want to go check that out?
好吧 我就中你的套吧
Fine. I'll play your little game.
如果 或许...
What if, maybe...
和艾丽西娅开始交往的时候 我确实在意过肤色
I did see some color when I started dating Alicia?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
这个家庭不是不看重肤色吗
Isn't this the family that doesn't see color?
爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
放松 我也和黑人女性约会过
Oh, relax. I dated a black woman once.
你也没见我大哭大闹过
You don't see me boo-hoo-ing about it.
所以我有一个特定的类型
So I shouldn't be bothered by the fact
我应该为此感到困扰吗
that I have an obvious type?
不
No!
记住 她只是你第一任妻子
Remember, this is just your first wife.
不客气
You're welcome.
内心深处 我知道我还是想和布莱斯跳舞
Deep down, I knew I still wanted to go to the dance with Bryce,
我这一天都在试图和他说上话
and I spent all day trying to talk to him.
但那是不可能的
But it was just impossible.
你好 蕾恩鲍
Oh. Hey, Rainbow.
直到他来找我
Until it wasn't.
你昨晚给我打电♥话♥了吗
Hey, did you call me last night?
什么 没有
What? No.
不过我也接到了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
Although, I, too, got an odd phone call.
是来自一个名叫玛丽 说话声音像你的人吗
Was it from a Mary who kind of sounded like you?
这太奇怪了
That's so strange,
因为在我看来 她的声音像你
because to me, she sounded like you.
这是最恰当的时机
This was the perfect time.
一般来说 我会跑开 然后躲起来
So naturally, I wanted to run and hide.
但我不想再那样了
But I'd done enough of that.
布莱斯
Bryce...
你愿意和我参加舞会吗
...will you go to the dance with me?
没问题
That'd be great.
真的吗
Really?!
我是说 行 挺好
I mean... okay. Cool.
这是约会
It's a date.
我弟弟和我得意洋洋
My brother and I were riding high,
你肯定能看出来
and you could tell.
有人意气风发啊
Somebody's feeling himself.
有人觉得在女厕所门口转悠
People thought hanging around the girls' bathroom
特别诡异 但现在谁是最酷的男孩
sounded creepy, but who's the cool guy now?
那位幸运女士是谁呢
So, who's the lucky lady?
-米凯拉 -米凯拉
- Micaela. - Micaela.
她是黑人吗
Is she black?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
这一切发生得太快了
Uh, the moment happened very fast.
她是拉美裔
She's Latina.
可以 我能接受
Oh. All right. That works for me.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
白人在这里 黑人在这里
White people are over here, black people are over here,
拉美裔在这里
and Latinas are right here.
所以你想让约翰找一个黑人女孩
So you'd prefer Johan to be with a black girl?
没错
Absolutely!
我只是想让你们和你们的约会对象
Look, I just want to be able to fit in
能合得来
with who you kids date.
我和拉美裔能合得来
And I can fit in great with Latinas.
有一些和我们住一个社区
Some of them grew up in the hood,
他们也喜欢辣椒酱
they like hot sauce as much as I do, and...
这就够了
Yeah, that's enough.
我不知道我选择和谁在一起
I had no idea that who I chose to be with
对我姨妈来说这么重要
would matter so much to my aunt.
我关注的只是布莱斯有一口大白牙
All I had been focused on was that Bryce had nice teeth
老师说他长得像年轻版的托尼·丹扎[演员]and the teachers said he looked like a young Tony Danza.
我不知道这是谁 但听起来挺帅的
I didn't know who that was, but he sounded cute.
你要和谁一起去舞会呢
So, who are you taking to the dance?
我还没决定呢
I haven't decided yet.
我能做的只有别去想了
The best thing I could do was not think about it.
说起来容易做起来难 因为那天晚上
That was easier said than done, considering it was the night
我们一家要去给舞会买♥♥衣服
my family had decided to go shopping for dance clothes.
♪ No, baby, ain't a doubt about it ♪
有没有更靓的衣服
You have anything with a little more flair?
♪ Your love is so good to me ♪
♪ Baby, there ♪
♪ Ain't a doubt about it ♪
我收拾好了
I clean up good.
♪ Livin' in this ecstasy ♪
这个造型还可以
Now, this, I can work with.
鲍宝
Oh, Bowdie!
-鲍鲍 -你看起来太美了
- Bow-Bow! - You look gorgeous!
就像凡妮莎·威廉斯[演员 歌♥手]一样
Like Vanessa Williams.
你竟然选择了黑人名人 真有趣
Oh, interesting you'd pick a black celebrity.
她是美国小姐
Well, babe, she... Miss America.
你们好
Hi.
要不要换个尺码
Can I help get another size?
艾丽西娅 这位相貌平平的女士
Alicia, this, uh, plain-looking woman
认为鲍应该换一个尺码
thinks Bow needs a different size.
我觉得这件挺合适的 谢谢你
I think we're fine for right now, thank you.
你为什么假装没注意到
Why are you pretending not to notice
那位美丽的黑人女性
that gorgeous black woman?
美...
Gor...
我都没正眼看她
She really didn't catch my eye.
她肯定是你的类型 也是我的
She's obviously your type, and so am I,
说实话 我感到很不舒服
and to be honest, I-I don't feel great about that.
拜托 这不公平
Come on. This is not fair.
我怎么知道你不是为了这一切才喜欢我
How do I know you didn't just want me for all of this?
-我认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - Okay, well, so am I.
说实话 有时候我感觉我像实验品一样
I mean, honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm an experiment...
就像你第一次品尝白切达奶酪一样
like your first taste of white cheddar.
不是这样的
It doesn't go that way!
她是不是漂亮极了
Doesn't she look amazing?!
-我的天啊 -我喜欢这件
- Oh, my goodness! - Oh! I love that!
我迫不及待给你和你的舞伴拍张照了
I can't wait to take a picture of you and your date.
告诉我 我是需要闪光灯呢
So, tell me, am I gonna need a flash...
还是他是个白人呢
or is he white?
-丹尼斯 真的吗 -他是... 好吧
- Oh, Denise! Really? - Is he... Right?
-真的要这样吗 -我需要准备我的照相设备
- We doing this? - I need it for my camera equipment.
这应该是一个快乐的时刻 但我姨妈并不让步
This should've been a happy moment, but my aunt wasn't backing down.
更糟糕的是
And to make things worse,
城市里只有一家儿童正装店
there was only one kids' formal wear store in town.
你好 蕾恩鲍
Hey, Rainbow.
你好
Oh. Hi.
你要穿这件去舞会吗
Is that the dress you're wearing to the dance?
挺漂亮的
It's really pretty.
这件吗
Oh, this?
不 这件是为我的告别派对准备的
No. This is for my going-away party.
我要走了
I'm going away.
我参军了
I'm... in the Army now.
我明天就走
I leave tomorrow.
你参军了
You joined the Army?
没错 要参军了
Yep. Going to the Army.
先告诉你
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表