剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我不是在指指点点 我是在帮你
I'm not judging you. I'm trying to help you.
我没让你帮
I didn't ask for your help.
别表现得好像我有问题 等着你来解决
Stop acting like I'm some problem you have to fix.
我要走了
You know what? I'm out of here.
快点拿 快点 快点
Just please take it quickly, quickly, quickly.
给你 想拿多少都行
Here you go. Take as much as you want.
不行 女士 别吃那个
No, no, no, no, no! Ma'am, don't eat that!
我要负责
It's a liability!
我告诉过你 不能发学校的午餐
I told you you're not to give out school lunches.
什么 爸爸 你说我们可以
What? Dad, you said we could.
-我知道我说过 但是... -天哪
- Well, I-I-I know I did, but, uh -- - u202dGosh.
女士 把食物还回来
Ma'am, I'm gonna need that food back.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么他不让我们发食物
Why won't he let us give them the food?
我们在解决问题
We're fixing the problem.
我知道 听着
I know. Look, it's...
事情比我阐述得更复杂
more complicated than I've made it seem.
流浪汉问题远比
The homeless problem is -- is so much bigger
这一小部分人严重
than just the people here.
有多严重
How much bigger?
上百人吗
Like hundreds?
不止 宝贝
No, sweetie.
说实话 这场危机
I mean, honestly, it's -- it's a -- it's a crisis
不是你我的能力可以解决的
bigger than anything you and I could ever fix.
但你说过我们可以解决的
But you said we could fix it.
我是说过
I know.
但我以为如果你能尝到一点甜头
But I thought if you could just get a win...
这是虚假的甜头
But it's a fake win.
-滚开 -我说放手
- Get off! - I said let go!
是你让我相信我们可以做出改变
You let me believe that we could make a difference,
但这是假的
but that was a lie.
鲍宝 对不起
Bowdie, I'm sorry.
但今晚你帮了那么多人
But you helped so many people here tonight.
你应该感觉很棒
You should feel really good.
恰恰相反 我觉得自己很蠢
Yeah, well, I don't. I feel like a fool.
她不用帮忙打扫吗
She doesn't have to help clean up?
我也觉得自己很蠢
I feel like a fool, too.
我发现蕾恩鲍又在读切·格瓦拉的书
I noticed Rainbow reading her Che Guevara book again.
我猜猜 你的救济厨房♥
Let me guess -- your little soup kitchen
没能解决流浪汉问题
didn't solve the homeless problem?
爸爸 别提了 行吗
Dad, not now, okay?
食物发完以后 我不得不告诉蕾恩鲍
We ran out of food, and I had to tell Rainbow
流浪汉问题到底有多严重
how big the homeless problem really is.
她崩溃了
She's crushed.
你有没有想过击垮她的
You ever think maybe she was crushed
是你的谎言 而不是实际的问题
by your lack of honesty rather than the actual problem?
可我是为了保护她
I only lied to try to protect her.
你知道我对多少妻子说过这句话吗
You know how many wives I've said that to?
她很敏感 我也是
She's sensitive, like I am.
你还记得我弄清楚种族主义之后
You -- You remember how I reacted
我的反应吗
when I found out about racism?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
你晒了一星期太阳
You sat out in the sun for a week
想变成个黑人
trying not to be white anymore.
那一周很难熬
That was a rough week.
是的
Yeah.
但你很快就走了出来
But you moved right on,
想着手解决问题
wanting to fix the problem.
我只是不想让她感受到那种痛苦
Just -- I don't want her to feel that pain.
如果不曾亲历那种痛苦
If you had never felt that pain,
从一开始就不会想要为之战斗
you never would have wanted to fight in the first place.
当你不再保护她
When you stop shielding her
让她自己面对这些她要解决的事
from all the things she's gonna have to fix,
你会发现她和你一样
you're gonna see that she's a fighter
是个斗士
just like you were.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
谢我指出你这个父亲有多糟糕的话
For pointing out what a lousy father you're being?
随时有空
Anytime.
谈话很愉快
Good talk.
下次再叙
We'll do it again.
你在看《爱情连连看》You're watching "Love Connection."
美国相亲真人秀
你打算告诉这些相亲嘉宾
You gonna tell the contestants
他们应该跟谁 不应该跟谁相亲吗
who they should or shouldn't date, too?
如果我对杰弗里的态度
I'd like to apologize
太过强硬 我向你道歉
if I came on too strong about Geoffrey.
他是个好人
He's a good guy,
也许我可以了解岩石
and maybe I can learn about rocks.
妹妹 别费口舌了
Sis, stop tripping.
他完全不适合我 你是对的
He was all wrong for me. You were right.
我试图实现不可能的事
I was trying to make something work that was not working.
但我不想让大家称我为夜店里的老女人
But... I don't want to be known as the old single lady in the club.
什么 没人这么看你
What? Nobody thinks that.
得了 妹妹 你知道这是怎么回事
C'mon, Sis. You know how it is.
二十多岁单身
When you're single and in your 20s,
每个人都会说
everybody's like,
"她真是又有趣又疯狂"
"Ooh, she's so fun and crazy."
三十多岁单身 他们就会说
Then you're in your 30s, and they're like,
"她狂心未褪"
"Ooh, she's still so crazy."
但要是四十多岁还单身
But when you hit 40 and you're still single,
他们会说 "她真疯了"
it's "Ooh, she crazy."
我看到你的大家庭生活
I see you and the big family life you have
我不知道
and -- I don't know.
但相夫教子是你想要的吗
But is having a husband and kids even what you want?
如果你想要孩子 可以把约翰带走
I mean, if you want kids, you can have Johan.
我礼貌地拒绝你
I respectfully decline.
就试试带他一周
Just try him out for one week.
-我说了 不用 谢谢 -好吧
- I said, no, thank you. - Okay.
我觉得你的生活也很精彩
I think you have a big life, too.
有时我有些嫉妒你
Sometimes I'm kind of jealous.
你不向任何人的规矩低头
You don't bow down to anyone's rules,
我就爱看你把妈妈♥逼♥疯的样子
and I just love the way it drives Mama crazy.
是啊 她的额头上都长皱纹了
Yeah. She gets that little crease in her forehead.
姐姐 去过你的生活吧
Sis, go live your life.
如果你想要一个家
And if you want a family,
这里就是你所需要的家
you have all the family you'll ever need right here.
而且约翰还是...
And Johan is still --
我说了 谢谢你 但我礼貌地拒绝你
I said, thank you, but I respectfully decline.
他还是... 好吧
He's st-- Okay.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我冲你发脾气了
I'm sorry I blew up at you,
但我接受不了人们会变成流浪汉
but I just hate that people can actually be homeless.
我知道我无法在一夜之间改变世界
I know I can't change the whole world overnight,
但这不意味着我要放弃
but that doesn't mean I have to give up.
所以我不会放弃
So I'm not going to.
你也不用放弃
And you don't have to.
可以先从小处着手
It's okay to start small.
对
Yeah.
看见那些需要帮助的人
Seeing all those people who need help
激发了我的斗志 你能明白吗
makes me want to fight harder, you know?
是 我明白
Yeah. I do.
你想和我谈什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你已经明白了
I think you got it.
真的吗
Seriously?
不给她禁足吗
Not even grounded?
去睡觉
Go to bed!
我还以为我是最受宠爱的
I thought I was the favorite!
我要上来了
I'm getting up right now!
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表