剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
So, all of these years, you knew?
如果一个女人连我都不想要
I mean, if a woman doesn't want all this,
还能是什么原因呢
what else would it be?
但我得承认 一开始我接受不了
But I have to admit, I wasn't okay with it at first.
这让我觉得我不够男人
I felt like somehow, it... made me less of a man.
后来我想通了 她一定是真的爱过我
But then I figured, she must have really loved me
努力地与她的天性抗争 来让婚姻延续
to try and fight her nature to...make it work.
这让你很难受吗
Are you having a hard time with it?
没有
No.
是的 但不是针对她所爱之人
I mean, yes, but not with who she loves.
但不能成为她消失
But it doesn't excuse her for disappearing
还装作我不存在的借口
and acting like I didn't exist.
确实不能 这只有她能回答了
No, it doesn't. Only she can answer for that.
她看起来不打算给出解释
Well, doesn't seem like she's ever going to.
时间会给你答案的
Time will tell.
但我不得不说
But I have to be honest --
我不是你最烂的家长可真好
it's nice not being your worst parent.
爸 你用你的船给我起的名
Dad, you named me after your boat.
我当时可喜欢了
I did love it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
我一开始的生日计划确实考虑得不够周全
Well, my first plan for your birthday wasn't so thoughtful.
你永远都是我的小姑娘
You're always gonna be my little girl.
但这不意味着我不听取你的建议
But that doesn't mean I can't start listening to you
不把你当成一个成熟♥女♥性来对待
and treating you like the woman you're becoming.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
但你既然是个成熟的女性
But the woman you're becoming
就不应该再那样跟我说话
better not talk to me like that again.
明白了吗
Do you hear me?
-明白 -那就好
- Yes. - u202dYes.
来抱抱
Come here.
能有这一切都是因为我
I made all this cuteness happen.
我 我的建议
Me -- my advice.
这是我的高光时刻
This is my moment!
好吧 但我办了个不错的派对 是吗
Fine, but I threw a pretty good party, right?
没有"瑞克·詹姆斯的庆祝派对"那么好
It's no "Rick James after-party" good,
美国R&B歌♥手 以豪放不羁的形象闻名
但也还行
but I ain't mad at it.
瑞克·詹姆斯是谁
Who's Rick James?
你不用知道他是谁
No one you need to know about.
-他光芒万丈 -老天
- Ooh, he everything! - u202dOh, gosh.
他在这呢
Here he is.
怎么了
What's going on?
可能有点晚了
Well, it might be overdue,
不过你妈妈有话要对你说
but your mom has something to tell you, and, uh...
我觉得你该听听
I think you should listen.
你们单独聊聊吧
I'll leave you guys to it.
我来这里之后 没有直接找你
I wasn't the most direct when I got here.
是因为我太紧张了
I-I was nervous,
我只介绍了我的一切
and I made the whole thing about me.
但我为人父母 而你依然是孩子
But I'm the parent, and you're still the child.
很抱歉我丢下了你
I'm sorry I left you.
我无法想象你那时有多难熬
I can't imagine how terrible that must've been.
我那时太注重自己的感受
I was so focused on me
抱怨自己的难处
and how hard it was to be myself,
却忘记了
I forgot there was a --
被我抛在身后的小男孩
there was a little boy that I left behind.
你为什么不联♥系♥我
Why didn't you reach out,
写封信 什么都行
write a letter, do anything?
我告诉自己你已经十二岁了 你会没事的
I told myself you were 12, you'd be -- you'd be okay.
但其实
But the truth -- u202d
我不知道该说什么了
I didn't know what to say.
但我至少该试试的
But I should have at least tried.
或许你不可能原谅我
It may be impossible for you to forgive,
但我希望这
but I'm -- I'm -- I'm hoping this --
这会成为我们消除恩怨的第一步
this can be the first step.
你知道的
Oh, you know, uh...
说实话 我现在大脑一片混乱
Honestly, it's just a-a lot to wrap my head around. But --
不过谢谢你的道歉
But thank you for apologizing.
我很需要听到这番话
I-I really needed to hear that.
我们回到派对上去吧
Should we, um... head back to the party?
好
Yep.
我们不想让蕾恩鲍觉得被抛弃了
We don't want Rainbow to feel abandoned.
我还没准备好拿这件事开玩笑
Not quite ready to joke about that.
完全理解
That is fair.
我一直以为我的十三岁生日
I had been thinking my 13th birthday
会改变一切
was gonna change everything.
但生活并非如此
But that's not how life works.
生活中充满一系列的变故
Life is a series of changes --
有大有小
some big, some small.
如果你足够幸运 你身边就会有
And if you're lucky, you have family and friends
一直爱你 支持你的家人和朋友
who love you and support you along the way.
你自己的房♥间
Your own room.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我很喜欢
I love it.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
有了这样的爱与支持
Because with that love and support,
你不只是改变 你会成长
you don't just change -- you grow.
你想把这个放在哪里
Where do you want this?
这里
Here.
抱歉 那个不是垃圾吗
I'm sorry. Was that not garbage?
这样才会造就一段美妙的人生
And that can make for a pretty amazing life.
不敢相信已经到分别的时候了
Can't believe it's time to go, you guys.
好了
Alright.
各位保重
Everybody, you take care!
你也是 随时欢迎再来
Yeah, you too. And you're welcome here anytime.
我得和你弟弟一起再来一次
I've got to do this all over again with your brother.
等等 我还有个弟弟
Wait, wait -- I have a brother?
她开玩笑的
She's kidding.
我们要去海洋世界了
We're going to SeaWorld.
海洋世界太棒了
Got to give it up for SeaWorld.
所有人都喜欢那里
Everyone will always love that place.
-出发吧 -再见
- Here we go. - Goodbye! Bye!
再见 白人奶奶
Bye, White Grandma!
再见 白人奶奶的工作旅行伙伴
Bye, White Grandma's work and travel companion!
我觉得她们不只是旅行伙伴
You know what? I think they're more than just travel companions.
我觉得她们是好闺蜜
I think they're best friends.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表