剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我是静修顾问
I was a chakra consultant...
我跟你说过我的简历上...
Did I tell you that on my résumé...
我感觉事态发展不正常
I feel like this isn't going well.
但我父亲却不是这样的
But that wasn't the case for my dad.
你知道你的简历上写着你被逮捕过
You do realize your résumé says you were arrested?
没错
Right.
但你看到 我是白人吗
But did you see that I'm white?
不要评判 老爸只是绝望了
Don't judge. Dad was desperate.
在那个任何事只有两个选项的年代
In a time when everything only had two options,
我父母觉得他们没有立足之地
my parents were feeling like they didn't have a place.
你还好吗
You okay?
晚饭的时候你没说话
You were a little quiet during dinner.
在公社的时候 所有人都一样
On the commune, we were all the same.
我们带着孩子搬到这里之后
But when we brought the kids here,
他们第一次感到自己与众不同
they felt different for the first time.
也是我第一次感到和他们不一样
And for the first time, I felt different from them.
他们也经历了我从未见过的事情
They're going through stuff I haven't seen before, either.
孩子们正身处水火之中
The kids are on the frontline
面前有两种不同的种族主义
of two different kinds of racism,
而你和他们在一起
and you're right there with them.
当第一个人确实不容易
It's not easy being the first,
因为所有人表现得好像是我们错了一样
'cause everyone acts like something's wrong with us.
但无所谓
But that's fine
因为如果我们想变得和他们一样
because if we cared a-about trying to be the same
或者我们在乎人们的想法
or if we cared what people think,
那我们就不会结婚了
then we would have never gotten married.
或许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
宝贝 我是对的
Baby, I am.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
怎么样
How's it going?
我想跟你说
I meant to tell you...
那天晚上的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
没事的 宝贝
It's fine, sweetheart.
我知道你长大了 需要自己的空间
I know you're growing up and you need your space.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然 随时问
Of course. Anytime.
为什么与众不同这么难呢
Why is being different so hard?
七年级很难
Well, seventh grade is tough.
与众不同更难
It's even tougher when you're different.
我们来的地方
We come from a place
无论人们长什么样子
where everyone was treated the same
人人都是平等的
no matter what they looked like.
但出于太多复杂的原因
But that's not how it works here,
这里不是这样的
for so many complicated reasons.
但我们可以选择 不让社会影响自己
But we have a choice not to let that affect who we are.
你与众不同
You are different.
我也与众不同
I am different.
你妈妈也是
So is your mom.
这就是我们的特别之处
That's what makes us special.
我保证总有一天你会发现
And I promise you that one day you'll realize
与众不同是你的超能力
that being different is your superpower.
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
没有地方坐了
Too bad there's nowhere to sit.
有地方
Yes, there is.
好吵
It's so loud!
好了
Okay. Just...
桑蒂
Santi.
或许我爸爸是对的
So, maybe my dad was right.
与众不同确实是我的超能力
Being different was my superpower.
老爸也终于找到了他的目标
And Dad finally found his purpose.
该你了 爸爸
It's your turn, Dad.
你今天是如何改变世界的
How did you change the world today?
我不知道我做没做...
I don't know if I did anything...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
今天 你帮助我改变了世界
Today, you helped me change the world.
他在我们身上找到了目标
And he found it in us.
今天午餐的时候
So, today at lunch,
我以为我会坐在厕所里哭
I thought I was just gonna sit in the bathroom and cry,
就像往常一样 但是...
like always. But...
原来1985年
So, it turns out that 1985
并没有人们想象的那么简单
wasn't the simple time that people thought.
但当一切事物仍是非黑即白的时候
But while things were still mostly black and white,
我的家人开始习惯不拘泥于条条框框
my family was starting to get used to painting outside the lines
把我们的世界变得绚烂多彩
and filling in colors for ourselves.
也正是这样才能改变世界
And that's how you change the world.
你能不能换个时间
Really? You can't do this any other time
别在我看电视剧的时候打扫房♥间
than when I'm watching my stories?
抱歉 我听不到 我在用吸尘器
Sorry, I can't hear you! I'm vacuuming!
蠢货 你会让我错过艾丽卡·凯恩小姐的第四次婚礼的
Fool, you about to make me Miss Erica Kane's fourth wedding!
如果你帮我的话 我会打扫得更快一点
Well, you know, this would go a whole lot faster if you helped.
不可能 居家男孩
Not a chance, homeboy.
这是男人的工作
That's man's work.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表