剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
虽然我很想看到
As much as I want to see this,
但你确定要这么做吗
are you sure you want to do it?
做什么
Do what?
和我的女朋友聊天吗
Talk to my girlfriend?
看着 圣莫
Watch out, Santi.
情人节快乐 米凯拉
Happy Valentine's Day, Micaela.
你好 约翰
Oh, hi, Johan.
这是什么情况
What's all this?
这些是给你的
These are for you.
我想让你当我的女朋友
I want you to be my girlfriend.
谢谢你 但你只是个孩子
Thank you, but you're just a kid.
不 我是个男人
No, I'm a man.
我甚至在嘘嘘之后都会洗手
I even wash my hands after I go pee-pee.
这真的很浪漫
This is really sweet,
但我不喜欢你这样
but I don't like you that way.
对你的男朋友说这句话可有点伤人了
That's a pretty mean thing to say to your boyfriend.
约翰 你不是我的男朋友
Johan, you are not my boyfriend.
行了 我们第一次吵架
Oh, cool, our first fight.
你把储物柜打开会感觉好一些
You'll feel better once you open your locker.
什么
What?
我不是她的女朋友
I am not his girlfriend.
我不是你的女朋友
I am not your girlfriend!
告诉你了
Told ya.
你应该听我的 傻子
You should have listened to me, dummy.
我知道
I know.
当别人与我意见相左时
Would you guys say that I overreact
你们会觉得我反应过度吗
when people disagree with me?
你是说变成"火力全开保罗"吗
You mean go "Full Paul"?
你总是会这样
You do it all the time.
是啊 有一次你走了87公里
Yeah, one time, you walked 54 miles
只是因为你的朋友"不肯坐在快餐馆里"
just 'cause some friends couldn't "sit at a lunch counter".
怎么了
What?
那里的食物又能好吃到哪里去
How good could the food have been?
这个例子或许可能性最小
That might be the worst possible example,
但这不意味着你不会反应过度
but that doesn't mean you don't overreact
然后给别人定性
and write people off.
无所谓
Whatever.
你们不知道你们在说什么
You guys don't know what you're talking about.
哈里森 这不是新闻上的肥皂吗
Hey, Harrison, isn't that the soap from the news?
是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
"闪耀"牌和石油公♥司♥是一伙的
Shine is in bed with the oil companies
每次他们发生泄漏的时候
so that when they have a spill,
他们只用"闪耀"牌来清理
they only use Shine to clean it up.
他们算是在支持石油泄漏
They're basically rooting for oil spills.
真的吗
Seriously?
是啊
Yeah.
这个家庭不会支持以牺牲我们
This family will not support corporate greed
情同手足的朋友为代价的企业的贪得无厌
at the expense of our web-footed friends.
傻子 这个故事是我们编的
Fool, we made up that soap story.
你现在站在肥皂盒上
Yeah, now you're literally standing on a soapbox.
或许我现在有些过激
Okay. Okay, maybe I went a little too far here,
但我绝对没有这么对肯
but I definitely didn't do that with Ken.
他是个坏人
He's a bad guy.
你知道吗
You know what?
我准备拿电瓶就来证明他的本性
I'm gonna grab a beer and prove what he's really like.
蕾恩鲍
Oh, Rainbow.
这件衣服很闪亮
That's... an outfit.
谢谢
Thanks.
一位高中男孩说他也很喜欢
A high school boy said he liked it, too.
等一下
Hold on one second.
穿上这个
Put this on.
你想让我穿着毛毯吗
You want me to wear a blanket?
是啊 宝贝
Yeah, honey, it's -- it's -- it's...
-电影院很冷 -宝贝 宝贝
- cold in the movies. - Babe, babe.
她没事的
u202dShe's gonna be okay.
但是...
But, um...
是布莱斯
That's Bryce.
我该走了
I should go.
真的会... 你不要...
It's... really -- R-- You don't...
不要吗 好吧
No? u202dAlright.
天啊
Uh... Gosh.
等等
Hold on.
这就是看电影时会发生的事吗
This is what went on at the movies?
那小溪边会发生什么啊
What on Earth happened at the creek?
我照镜子的时候 我不认识这个人是谁
When I looked in the mirror, I didn't know who that was.
我多希望
I was starting to wish
我带了那条积满灰尘的沙发毯
I'd taken the dusty couch blanket from my mom.
我买♥♥了杯汽水一起喝
I got us a soda to share.
一杯汽水 一根吸管
One soda, one straw?
这意味着布莱斯要来真的了
That meant Bryce was ready to get serious.
我去给自己拿根吸管
You know what? I'll get my own straw.
为什么 我又没有虱子
Why? It's not like I have cooties.
两根吸管可能更好
Two straws might just be better.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你舒服就好
Whatever you're more comfortable with.
这倒挺轻松的
That was easy.
我一直在担心什么
What had I been so worried about?
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
巧克力薄荷糖
我爸爸为了证明
All my dad had to do
他有正当的理由变成"火力全开保罗"
to prove that he was justified in going "Full Paul"
他要做的是告诉大家奥尔森先生是个坏人
was to show that Mr. Olsen was a bad guy.
你看新闻了吗
Hey, did you hear the news?
"闪耀"牌 就是那个洗碗皂
Shine -- you know, the, uh, the dish soap --
他们和石油公♥司♥是一伙的
they're in bed with the oil companies.
他们算是在支持石油泄漏
They're basically rooting for oil spills.
这完全没道理
That doesn't make any sense at all.
我不想批评记者
I mean, I hate to criticize journalists,
但这条新闻听起来像假的
but that news sounds fake.
像是假新闻
Like fake news.
我听着像真的
Well, the way I heard it made it sound real.
总之...
Anyway...
肯 说说你自己吧
Ken, tell me about yourself.
我爸爸开始用
My dad proceeded to use
他一个半学期在法学院的训练
his semester and a half of law-school training
来试图诱导布莱斯的爸爸
to try and trap Bryce's dad
在道德上自证其罪
into morally incriminating himself.
我的神从来不会这样评判别人
My God would never judge people like that.
奴隶制当然不对
Of course slavery was wrong.
我为什么不让妇女开车
Why wouldn't I let a woman drive?
结果发现 这比看起来要难
It turned out, this was harder than it seemed.
我们今晚过得很愉快 对吧
Ah, we've had such a great time here tonight, right?
我们直接说出最喜欢的脏话
W-W-What do you say we both just
你觉得怎么样
blurt out our favorite slurs?
保罗 我知道你想做什么
Uh, Paul, I think I know what you're trying to do.
和另一位白人男性聊一聊最喜欢的脏话
What, bond with another white guy about our favorite slurs?
那天晚上 我提到涓滴效应的时候
The other night, when I mentioned trickle-down,
我看得出来你不喜欢
I could tell you didn't like it.
从那以后 你就一直很有敌意
And ever since then, you've been pretty hostile.
你经常因为别人的一句评价
I mean, do you always decide who someone is
就断定他是什么人吗
based on one comment?
好 我承认
Okay, I'll -- I'll admit it.
我对你的评价太草率了
I made a snap judgment about you,
但这才是我来的原因 为了更了解你
but that's why I'm here -- to get to know you.
如果你真的想了解我
Well, if you were actually trying to get to know me,
你会知道我有三个姐妹
you might have learned that I have three sisters
在克利夫兰长大
and grew up in Cleveland,
过去十年里 我一直在一家收♥容♥所♥做志愿者
and I've volunteered at a homeless shelter for the last 10 years.
但你根本没问
But you didn't ask about any of that.
你真的在做志愿者
You really volunteer?
每个星期都去
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表