剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
What can I say?
这是本能
It's instinct.
我真的只是吃查理牛排店的女孩
Am I really just a Beefsteak Charlie's girl?
是一家以爱尔兰酒吧为主题的休闲餐饮连锁餐厅
不 你肯定在班尼根餐馆里
Nah, you're definitely in Bennigan's territory.
北美著名连锁海鲜餐厅
就算穿成这样 我也能在红龙虾餐厅里看到你
Even dressed like this, I could see you at Red Lobster.
问题不是你
Look, the problem here isn't you.
我是说 不是"不是你"
I mean... it's not not you.
而是你约会的对象类型
It's more the type of guys you date.
他们都有着一样的
They all share a common...
品质
quality.
永不放弃的精神
Butts that just won't quit?
他们和我是同类人
They're all like me.
我的法拉利表明了我是什么人
Look, my Ferrari tells you what kind of guy I am.
但如果你只喜欢我的法拉利
But if you like me just for my Ferrari,
那我知道你是什么样的女人了
it tells me what kind of girl you are --
你喜欢金玉其外的人
you like flash over substance.
哈里森 不只是金玉 里里外外我都要
It's not just flash, Harrison. I want the whole package --
美好的生活 可靠的未来
a good life, a dependable future.
我不敢相信我会说出这话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我想要艾丽西娅老公那种男人
but I want what Alicia has.
但得有好发型 还要常洗澡 还得是黑人
But with a haircut and a bath. And black.
你觉得这位沃尔特会给你这样的生活吗
And you thought this Walter guy was gonna give you that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他是个医生 而我也厌倦一个人了
All I know is he's a doctor, and I'm tired of being lonely.
信我 我懂这滋味
Yeah, trust me, I understand it.
但你的标准是看他的车和职业
But you're not gonna find black, clean Paul
这样是不会找到和保罗一样的干净的黑人男性
by picking someone based on their car or their job.
你的标准应该基于你的感觉以及他们对待你的方式
Pick 'em on how they make you feel, how they treat you.
你先搞定这点 再看他开的什么车
And once you sort that out, then you can check out their wheels.
我觉得你是对的
I guess you're right.
你也很孤单吗
So, you're lonely, too?
我
Me?
我有威士忌和美女相伴
I'm up to my ears in Scotch and bimbos,
男人还有什么不满足的
what more could a man want?
我的意思是
I mean...
我想不想在早上起来的时候
do I sometimes wish there was someone there
身边有个人陪呢
when I woke up in the morning?
绝对不想
Absolutely not.
但我想不想找个
But would I like to find someone
不会偷我手表 不会半夜跑路的人呢
who won't steal my watch and run off into the night?
也许吧
Maybe.
别再找开法拉利的花心萝卜了 好吗
Hey, no more flashy dudes in Ferraris, okay?
好吧
Fine.
不过我要是和开达特桑的历史老师约会
But if I date a history teacher with a Datsun
我还不是他的正房♥ 我就找你算账
and I'm still not his number one, I'm gon' get you.
牛奶和巧克力还要再唱一个吗
Is Milk and Chocolate back for an encore?
鲍宝 我们很抱歉
Um, Bowdie, we're -- we're sorry
我们不该强迫你喜欢我们喜欢的音乐
that we tried to force you to like what we like.
没错 我们的想法可能有所差异
Yeah, we may not agree on everything,
但如果是你认为重要的事
but if it's important to you,
我们会给你足够的信任 让你去尝试
then we'll always trust you enough to give it a chance.
谢谢 这就是我想要的
Thank you. That's all I ever wanted.
-我可以给你们放点音乐 -好啊
- I can... play you something. - Sure.
♪ Bass ♪
♪ Ooh, white ♪
我逐渐认识到个人的身份认同受诸多因素的影响
As I would come to learn, lots of things define your identity,
其中包括音乐
including music,
这就是为什么"我是谁"是个很难回答的问题
which is why "who you are" is so difficult to answer.
♪ White lines ♪
谷溪区域医院
♪ Visions, dreams of passion ♪
丹尼斯
Denise.
撑住 小朋友
Hang in there, buddy.
你认为我只配吃查理牛排餐厅
And you. You thought I was only good enough for Beefsteak Charlie's,
但我要告诉你 丹尼斯想去哪儿就去哪儿
but I got news for you -- Denise can go any place she wants.
丹尼斯 我们得把这孩子送去做紧急手术
Denise, we need to transport this kid to emergency surgery.
但我也有错
But I'm also at fault,
因为我眼瞎 只看得见你闪耀的白大褂
because I was too blinded by your little flashy doctor's coat
而没发现你的真面目
to see you for who you really are --
一个不识货还脚踏两条船的陈世美
a two-timing jerk who doesn't know quality when he sees it.
-等等... -祝你一天愉快 沃尔特
- Just one s-- - Good day, Walter.
不管你得了什么 祝你好运
And good luck with whatever your problem is.
-我喜欢你 -谢谢你 宝贝
- I like you. - Thank you, baby.
但当你开始变得越来越成熟时
But as you start to step into the person that you'll eventually become...
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
记住 你的身份只有你才能决定
...remember that your identity is for you and you alone to decide.
因为别人会质疑
Because people are gonna question it,
会误解
people are gonna misunderstand it,
他们甚至会试着从你身边夺走
and people might even try to take it from you.
♪ Freeze ♪
但只要你坚信你是什么样的人
But as long as you hold strong to who you know you are,
这才是最重要的
that's all that matters.
♪ Rock ♪
♪ All I wanna do is sit back and kick it ♪
宝贝 猜猜怎么着 我们给你做了混音带
Hey, honey. Guess what. We just made you a mixtape!
并不是吹牛 里面有好多优秀说唱乐队的歌♥
Not to brag, but there are some very good rap bands on there.
-你该吹牛一下 -好吧
- You should brag. - Oh, okay. Well...
我会听的
I'll check it out.
我去图书馆做了点研究
Oh, a-and I did some research at the library.
你知道吗 说唱音乐
Did you know that rap
起源于非洲口述历史学家 被称为吟游诗人
originated from African oral historians known as griots?
说唱音乐的押韵特点可以追溯到
And the rhyming nature of rap can be traced back
奴隶间的交流方式
to the way slaves communicated with each other.
没错 正是那段历史让说唱音乐充满力量
Yeah, that history is what makes rap so powerful.
给你找了点书
Get you some books.
虽然我永远忘不了我爱上说唱的那个瞬间
And while I never forget the moment I fell in love with rap,
我也永远忘不了我开始讨厌说唱的那一刻
I'll also never forget the moment I started hating it.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表