剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
There are some really smart people trying to fix this.
他们会解决的
They'll figure it out.
如果他们没解决呢
But what if they don't?
还记得圣莫小时候吗
Remember when Santi was a baby?
每当她不停哭泣时
Whenever she wouldn't stop crying,
我们就到外面去 躺在草丛中
we'd all go out and lie in the weeds
看着天空上的云飘来飘去
and watch the clouds go by.
这招总是很管用
That always worked.
我却不能再和我的家人分享了 这很不公平
It's just not fair I might not get that with my own family.
你看到了吗
Oh, you see that?
你所感受到的一切都是出于爱
Everything you're feeling comes from love.
你对这颗星球爱得深沉 因此担心
You love the planet so much that you're scared
无法和你未来的家人分享
you're not gonna be able to share it with your future family.
这想法很好
That's beautiful.
但别让自己过于沮丧
But don't let yourself get so upset
而忘记了还有其他人像你一样
that you forget there's other people out there
深爱着他们的家人
who love their families just as much as you do,
正是他们会帮你拯救地球
'cause they're the ones who are gonna help you save the planet.
没错 但我不知道怎么让他们来帮我
Yeah, but I don't know how to get them to help me.
我本来要求在明天的晨会上发言 但是...
I was gonna ask to speak at the assembly tomorrow, but...
无论你决定怎么做
Well, whatever you decide to do,
记住我们最强大的武器就是爱
just remember our strongest weapon will always be love.
我会尽力的
I'll try.
我们知道你会的
We know you will.
你还好吧 要不要和我们一起睡
You okay? You want to come snuggle with us?
我已经过了那个年纪了
I think I'm too big for that.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - u202dGood night.
还好 那只是个噩梦
Thankfully, it had all been a bad dream.
有请蕾恩鲍·约翰逊
Here is Rainbow Johnson
告诉大家为什么世界地球日如此重要
to tell you why Earth Day is so important.
蕾恩鲍
Rainbow.
大家好 我叫蕾恩鲍 我很爱这颗星球
Hi. My name's Rainbow, and I love the planet so much,
我希望大家帮我拯救它
I want you to help me save it.
我们在公社的时候 以依靠地球为生
When we lived on the commune, we lived off of the earth.
我们自己种食物...
We grew our own food...
在那年 蒙代尔学校首次庆祝了世界地球日
Mondale observed Earth Day for the first time that year
之后的每年都是如此
and every year after that.
1986年正是人们
See, 1986 was a time
还在逐渐了解彼此的年代
when people still took the time to get to know each other.
共和党和民♥主♥党倾听了彼此的意见
Republicans and Democrats listened to each other
因为他们知道大自然
because they knew the environment
并不在意你属于哪个党派
doesn't care which side of the aisle you're on.
这世界属于我们所有人
The world belongs to all of us.
这个臭氧是怎么回事
So, what's this, uh, ozone thing all about?
妈妈说得对 20年的确很长
And Mom was right. 20 years was a long time.
有很多热爱地球的科学家
And there were plenty of scientists
来解决问题
who loved the Earth enough to fix the problem.
我们的领导人也会
We also had world leaders
听取科学家和他人的意见
who listened to the scientists and to each other.
携手同心 我们修改了法律
And together, we changed laws.
麦当劳那样的公♥司♥改变了生活方式
Companies like McDonald's helped change our lifestyles.
而我们改变了世界
And we changed the world.
好了
Alright!
太好了
That's great.
要是我弄断了指甲 你一定会后悔的
If I break a nail, you'll wish I hadn't.
因此 在第50个世界地球日到来之际
So, as we approach the 50th anniversary of Earth Day,
1986年那一天的回忆给了我希望
memories of that time in 1986 give me hope.
既然我们已经拯救过一次世界
And since we already saved the world once,
我知道没什么能阻止我们再拯救一次
I know nothing's gonna stop us from doing it again.
我喊不出来
I couldn't yell,
我的腿也不听使唤
my legs didn't work,
然后我就醒了
and then I woke up.
真奇怪 为什么你的腿在梦里就不听使唤呢
That's so weird. Why do your legs never work in dreams?
我的腿在梦里就好好的
My legs work fine in mine.
太可怜了
Must be a poor thing.
我们能回到
Can we go back to the part
你打断我的话 还跟我顶嘴的那部分吗
where you cut me off and talked back to me?
那是在梦里
It was a dream!
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
我当时在做什么奇怪的事吗
So, what kind of weird stuff was I doing?
说实话 你和现在一样的
Honestly... you weren't that different.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表