剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
It's okay. I'll get better.
如果你的屁♥股♥出了问题
If something's wrong with your butt,
他们有医生能帮你看
they have a doctor for that!
你在读什么 鲍鲍
What are you reading about, Bow-Bow?
我在研究疾病
I'm researching diseases.
你觉得瑞贝卡可能得了佝偻病吗
Do you think Rebecca could have rickets?
可能不会
Probably not.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
不能再好了
Never better.
虽然我在开车回家的路上确实打了一两次瞌睡
Although I did nod off once or twice driving home from work.
所以我想过来提提神
So I figured I'd stop by here for a pick-me-up.
你介意吗
You mind?
都给你了
All yours.
丹尼斯 我觉得你现在的状态
Denise, I don't think you're in any state
不适合开车或是上班
to drive or go to work.
你明天应该在家休息
You should stay home tomorrow.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我都没有力气像平常一样
I don't even have the energy to sass travelers
招呼旅客
like I usually do.
机场到底能干什么
What ever will the airport do?
看到了吗 我甚至没法跟哈里森顶嘴
See? I can't even sass Harrison.
我觉得我要回家了
I guess I'll head home.
虽然他们确实因为账单上的金额
Although, they did shut off my heat due to a discrepancy
与我付款金额的差价
between the amount they were charging me
而关掉了我的暖气
and the amount I was paying.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
差价是全款吗
The discrepancy was the full amount?
是的
It was.
我觉得我别无选择
I guess I don't have any other option
只能在这里养病
than to heal up there.
除非 我能留在这里吗
Unless...maybe I could stay here?
家里都住满了
Well, it's kind of a full house.
我不知道你要住哪儿
I don't know where you would sleep.
拜托 妹妹
Oh, please, sis.
家人会彼此照料
Family takes care of family.
宝贝 她可以住在圣莫和约翰的房♥间
Honey, she can stay in Santi and Johan's room,
他们可以睡沙发上
and they can sleep on the couch.
我不要睡在沙发上
I am not sleeping on that couch.
说真的 我没法坐着入睡
Seriously, I can't sleep sitting up.
爸爸 你能照看他俩一周吗
Dad, you think maybe you could take them for the week?
我不知道 上次我照顾孩子
I don't know. Last time I cared for a kid,
是三十年前
it was 30 years ago,
那时候我还经常偷懒
and even then, I was mailing it in.
拜托 爷爷 你有五间客房♥
Please, Granddad. You have five guest rooms.
我想体验一下有钱人的生活
I want to feel what it's like to be wealthy.
确实很棒
It is pretty great.
好吧 无所谓
Alright. What the hell.
太好了 我们要当有钱人了
Yes! We're gonna be rich!
很好 丹尼斯以及她的流感症状会留在这里
Great. Denise and her flu-like symptoms will be staying here.
在我们的家里 和我在一起
In our house. With me.
我的骨头啊
Oh, my bones.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
你是在用铃铛叫我们吗
Are you really calling us with a bell?
我在这个小床上度过了艰难的一晚
I had a rough night in this tiny bed.
我浑身燥热
I'm on fire.
你能摸一下我的额头吗
Can you feel my forehead?
我
Me?
我...
Oh. I...
我的手感觉不出来发烧
My -- My hand doesn't feel heat good.
保罗 你介意吗
Paul, do you mind?
她是你姐姐 但是...
I mean, she's your sister, but...
没错 她在发烧
Yeah. Yeah, she's burning up.
我们应该去看医生
We should go see a doctor.
不可能去
Not gonna happen.
我在用以前的方法治疗自己
I'm treating myself the old-fashioned way.
我需要你们去商店里
I'll need as much ginger ale
给我买♥♥许多姜汁汽水
as you can get from the store
还要给我的耳朵买♥♥点大蒜水
and some garlic water for my ears.
还要买♥♥点芥末治肌肉酸痛
Oh, and some mustard for my muscle cramps.
如果这些都失败了 我就捂汗
And if all else fails, I just sweat it out.
她认真的吗
Is she serious?
整体治疗在某个阶段是很有效的
I mean, holistic solutions are -- are great to a point.
她就处于这个阶段 她需要吃药
She's at that point. She needs medicine.
保罗 没事爹
Paul, it's fine.
有些人就是不相信医生
Some people just don't trust the doctor.
哪种傻子会不相信医生
What kind of fool doesn't trust a doctor?
他们不是傻子
They aren't fools!
我相信有些高学历的人
I'm sure there are some very educated people
也会因为一些奇怪的原因不相信医生
who -- who don't trust them for some weird reason.
你去上班之后
Well, I guess I'll try to talk some sense into her
我会试着说服她
while you're at work.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
爱你
u202dLove you.
你早饭的时候吃芥末了吗
Ohh, did you have mustard for breakfast?
祝你度过愉快的一天
Have a -- Have a good day.
保罗
Paul?
你能帮我搓脚吗
Can you rub my foot?
你还在吗
You there?
我在 我在
Yeah, I'm -- I'm -- I'm here.
我在百科全书中没找到我想要的
I didn't find what I was looking for in the encyclopedias,
但我很想知道答案
but I was still thirsty for the answers.
所以我去找了我认识的
So I went to the most competent
最有能力的专业医疗人员 校医
healthcare professional I knew -- the school nurse.
护士办公室
走的时候小心点
Ooh, careful where you step.
我刚撒了一盒针头
I just dropped a box of needles.
我有个朋友生病了
I have this friend who's sick,
但我想不出来她得了什么病
but I can't figure out what's wrong with her.
你这位朋友有什么症状
What kind of symptoms does this friend of yours have?
十分有趣
It's interesting.
发烧 头疼 喉咙酸痛
Fever, headache, sore throat.
她真的很累
And she's really tired.
她今天甚至在柯尔特老师的课上打瞌睡
She even nodded off in Mr. Colt's class today.
而他穿了一件短袖衬衫
And he was wearing a short-sleeve shirt.
你的朋友是不是和许多男生接吻了
Has your friend been kissing a lot of boys?
她只在派对上和夏令营朋友亲过 没错
Well, she was just at a party with her camp friends, so yeah.
听起来像传染性单核细胞增多症
Sounds like mono.
让我看看你脖子上的淋巴结
Let me check the lymph nodes on your neck
看看有没有肿大
and see if they're swollen.
你在干什么 我没生病
What are you doing? I'm not sick.
这是个很让人尴尬的疾病
It's a very embarrassing disease to have.
我们都知道你在"无中生友"
Look, we both know there's no "friend."
为了检查是否患有传染性单核细胞增多症
To see if someone had mono,
你要执行一个名叫"摸脖子"的步骤
you performed a procedure called "Touch a neck."
这我能做到
I could do that.
好
Alright. u202d
什么情况 你把暖气打开了吗
What is going on? Hey. Did you turn the heat on?
我还把烤箱门也打开了
Yeah, and I left the oven open, too.
我要捂汗
I'm sweating it out.
我不敢相信你真的以为...
I can't believe you actually think --
你让我错过了《综合医院》
You're making me miss "General Hospital".
这电视剧总能让我感觉好些
It always makes me feel better.
这很有趣
That's interesting.
这医生看起来很专业
That doctor seems great at what he does.
他刚把那位女士从昏迷中救了过来
He just helped that woman out of a coma.
他其实不是医生
Oh, he's not actually a doctor.
他是个双胞胎
He's an evil twin.
而这个女人想要昏迷
And that woman wants to be in that coma
因为她不小心把孩子给了布朗斯通杀手
'cause she struggles with the guilt
所以她陷入了深深的自责
of accidentally giving her baby away to the Brownstone Killer.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表