剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
-什么 -他跟你说了
- What? - He told you.
-我不会上去的 -随便吧
- I'm not getting up. - u202dWhatever.
BGM: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
我最初认识到流浪汉问题有多严重时
When I first learned how big the homeless problem was,
我感到不堪重负
I was overwhelmed.
说实话 我现在依然会感到不堪重负
And, honestly, I'm still overwhelmed by it.
这笔捐款最好能减税
This donation better be tax-deductible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ Don't stop believin' ♪
不过那晚我知道了 所有细微的举动都会有所帮助
But I learned that night that every little bit helps,
捐赠品
不管是多么微小
no matter how small.
♪ Hold on to that feelin' ♪
♪ Streetlight ♪
如果你坚定认为你能改变世界
And if you keep believing that you can make a difference...
♪ People ♪
你或许就能做到
you just might.
♪ Don't stop believin' ♪
你之前想说什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
杰弗里 你是我近来遇到的
u202dGeoffrey, you have to be the nicest...
最友好 善良 靠谱的兄弟
kindest, most rock-solid brother I have met in a while.
我同意
Speak on it.
但我不得不承认
But I have to admit,
我觉得我们不太合适
I don't think we're a great fit.
你在说什么 我们合适得就像...
What are you talking about? We fit like --
就像泛大♥陆♥分♥裂♥前的非洲和南美洲
like Africa and South America before the Pangea split.
你提到了分♥裂♥ 真有意思
Funny you should mention split.
好吧
Okay.
你有注意到地平线就像一条很直的直线吗
Have you ever noticed that horizon looks like a very straight line?
感觉我们不像是在巨大的球体上行走
And it doesn't feel like we're walking around on a giant ball.
行吧
Ooookay.
我确信地球是平的
I'm pretty sure the Earth is flat.
好吧
Okay.
没人这么确信
No one's that pretty.
-不 -告诉你怎么回事
- No. - Tell you what's up.
回来啊
Come back.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表