剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
You're right.
老娘聪明绝顶
I'm wise as --
时间不多了
Clock is tickin'.
开球时间还有一小时
One hour 'til tee time.
这里真安静 丹尼斯在哪
It's quiet in here. Where's Denise?
她走了
She left.
指责我没有为民权运动尽力之后就走了
After accusing me of not doing enough for civil rights,
尽管当时我才是那个为改变而奋斗的人
even though I was the one out there fighting for change.
而她去哪了
Where was she?
我以前在韩国 我可以告诉你的是
I was in Korea, and I can tell you
不是每个士兵都在战壕里战斗的
that not every soldier fights in the trenches.
有些士兵得留下来守卫营地
Some have to stay and protect base camp,
做饭 还有
cook food, and...
分发青霉素来治疗我们的...
pass out penicillin to clear up our...
军队里不只有前线士兵
Look, the army isn't just made up of frontline fighters.
众志成城才能赢得战争
It takes everyone to win the war.
我从没这么想过
I hadn't thought about it like that.
我想我就是在前线游♥行♥的士兵
I guess I was on the front lines marching,
而丹尼斯会一直等着我
but Denise would always wait up for me
确保我平安到家
to make sure I got home safe.
无论如何 谢谢你
But anyway... thank you.
谢我什么 我只想提醒你我是个战争英雄
For what? I just wanted to remind you that I'm a war hero.
圣莫 约翰和我被罚留校一周
Santi, Johan, and I got detention for a week.
而这一切都是徒劳
And it had all been for nothing.
我们还是得参加集♥会♥
We still ended up at the assembly.
马丁·路德·金
我看不下去了
I can't watch.
孩子能和父母断绝关系吗
Can kids divorce their parents?
你们好 小小自♥由♥战士们
Hey, little freedom fighters.
抱歉 声音有点大
I'm sorry. That's a little loud.
至少我还有米凯拉
At least I have Micaela.
如果我在走廊里无视你
If I start ignoring you in the hall,
别往心里去
please don't take it personally.
我今天在这里
Well, I'm -- I'm, uh -- I'm here today
马丁·路德·金
是想谈谈我的朋友
to talk about my friend
牧师马丁·路德·金博士
the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
没错
Yeah.
我有许多和他在一起时的美好回忆
I have a lot of fond memories of my time with him.
但是
Uh, but...
但是
But, uh...
你们知道吗 我也有一些不好的回忆
You know what? I also have memories...
眼睁睁地看着他被迫♥害♥
of seeing him mistreated...
不被人尊敬
and disrespected.
我意识到
And I realized that --
提起这些事
that I was...uncomfortable
都会让我感到不舒服
talking about that part because...
因为它警醒着我 还有许多人
it reminds me that there were a lot of people
站在了历史上错误的一边
who were on the wrong side of history.
我们身边都有这样的人
We all know people like that,
有些人甚至喜欢这样的人
and some of us may even love people like that.
但我想我们得明白身处何处
But I guess we need to know where we've been
才能知道前方的路有多漫长
so we know how much further we need to go.
我跟你们说 我环视房♥间时
I tell you what, as I look around the room
我看见了一些事情
I see something
我多希望我的朋友还活着
that I wish my friend could have lived to see.
不同肤色的孩子坐在一起
I mean, t-there's kids of every color sitting together,
以同龄人的身份
as peers...
以平等的身份
and equals...
以朋友的身份
and friends.
我爸爸的演讲
My dad's speech went on
比预期长了十五分钟
15 minutes longer than it was supposed to.
这是我们第一次听说
It was the first time we heard stories
怎么通过警犬和高压水枪
about how peaceful resistance
来实现非暴♥力♥抵抗
was met with police dogs and fire hoses.
指的是1963年 在马丁·路德·金领导下的伯明翰运动
此次运动为非暴♥力♥抵抗运动的典范 旨在抗♥议♥种族隔离
但他解释说 自始至终 金博士从未停止
But he explained that through it all, Dr. King never stopped
宣扬爱 宽恕和希望
preaching love, forgiveness, and hope.
-谢谢大家 -我一整天
- Thank you. - I had wasted all day
都在担心他会让我丢人
worrying that he would embarrass me,
但我从未如此骄傲
but I couldn't have been more proud.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad!
好了
Okay.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你找我来干什么
Why am I here?
我发现这个需要公♥证♥
I-I realized I needed this notarized.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我太注重数字了 我忽视了
I was so focused on the numbers, I lost track
我多想在第一个马丁·路德·金纪念日里
of how I really wanted to spend the first MLK Day --
为我们自己人尽一份力
doing my part for all of our people.
我希望你来帮我
And I want you to help me.
在他去世18年后
18 years after his death,
我们庆祝了第一个马丁·路德·金纪念日
we celebrated the first-ever Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
你还需要什么吗
What else you need?
就在那一年 我们家决定了
And that year, my family decided
我们日后要如何庆祝
how we were gonna celebrate it going forward.
不 我知道
No, I know!
哈里森·杰克逊 有什么可以帮你的吗
Harrison Jackson. How can I help you?
我们将时刻谨记 是他把不可能变为可能
We would honor him by remembering
科丽塔·斯科特·金
我们会以此纪念他
that the impossible becomes possible
我们所有人
and that each and every one of us
都有为正义发声的权力
has the power to stand up for what's right,
即使全世界都似乎与我们为敌
even when the world seems against us,
马丁·路德·金博士
和平步行
即使是在最黑暗的时刻 光明会指引我们前行
that even in the darkest times, the light can lead us through.
生日快乐 金博士
Happy birthday, Dr. King.
号♥外 号♥外
Extra, extra.
快来看看我
Read all about me!
难以置信 我的宝贝上了《公报》
Ah! I can't believe my baby is in the Gazette!
让我看看
Let me see that.
给我
Come here.
"本地家庭主夫保罗·杰克逊"
"Local house-husband Paul Jackson --"
他的名字叫做金
和伟大的马丁·路德·金共事的回忆
我从未如此骄傲
Gee, I've never been prouder.
我看看
Let me see.
给你
Here it is.
塞尔玛游♥行♥有八十多公里
The march on Selma was 54 miles?
在亚拉巴马的烈日下吗
In the Alabama sun?
你们还想让我因为我没去而感到自责呢
And y'all tried to make me feel bad for not going.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表