剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Do you know how hard I worked to make today special for you?
但我没让你这么做
But I didn't ask for any of it.
你以为我想一整天都坐在旋转木马上
You think I wanted to spend the day riding a carousel
或者和妹妹穿闺蜜衫
or matching with my little sister?
我不是小孩了
I'm not a baby!
但你的举止还是个小孩
You're acting like a baby.
你想见见小孩 好 我就当个小孩
You want to see a baby? Fine! I'll be a baby.
蕾恩鲍·索杰纳·约翰逊
Rainbow Sojourner Johnson!
赶紧出来
Get out here right now!
开门 开...
Open this door. Open --
妹妹 在你把卫生间门弄坏之前
Sis, before you break down that bathroom door,
我能和你说句话吗
could I talk to you?
我觉得她的连指手套里都是硬币
I think her mittens were full of quarters!
我不敢相信她如此无礼
I can't believe how disrespectful she's being.
今天我让她为了鸭子
Today, I let her feed a duck.
但你有没有问过她 这些是她想要的吗
But did you ask her if she even wanted to do any of that stuff?
她不知道她想要什么
She doesn't know what she wants.
她以前从来没有庆祝过生日
She's never celebrated her birthday before.
你知道如果妈妈为我做过这些
Do you know how happy I would've been
我会有多开心吗
if Mama had done any of this stuff for me?
不是十三岁的时候吧
Not at 13.
你把她当小孩
You are treating her like a baby
因为你害怕她长大
because you are scared to let her grow up.
不 我想弥补她错过的生日
No! I'm trying to give her all the birthdays she missed.
真贴心 小妹妹
Oh, that's sweet, baby sis,
但你不能和你的孩子一起时光倒流
but you can't go backwards with your kids.
不管你乐不乐意 蕾恩鲍已经长大了
Rainbow is growing up, whether you like it or not.
如果她发脾气还不能让你理解 我来解释一下
And if her little outburst didn't make that clear, let me.
她现在是青少年了
She's a teenager now.
她有自己的观点 而你要尊重她
She has opinions of her own, and you need to respect that.
好了 我们已经有很多潮流姿势了
Okay. I think we have plenty of high-fashion poses.
你想摆几个蠢蠢的姿势吗
You want to just try something...silly?
我才不呢
I don't do silly.
我可以和你♥爸♥爸单独谈谈吗
Can I have a few minutes alone with your father?
反正我也要补一下妆
I need a touch-up anyway.
所以...
So...
我没打算让你这样发现的
I didn't mean for you to find out that way.
我背了一段要和你说的话
I had this whole speech memorized I was gonna give you,
但是我...
and then I --
我担心你的反应 而且...
I was worried about how you'd react, and...
我们过得很开心
We were having such a good time,
我想 要不再等一天
I thought, you know, what's one more day?
可你非得多管闲事
Then you had to go get all nosy.
我多管闲事
I'm nosy?
你才是那个不会拉窗帘的人
You're the one who doesn't know how curtains work.
所以我...
So, I...
我猜这是你离开的原因
I guess that's why you left?
我必须离开
I had to leave.
在五十年代当同性恋
Being gay in the '50s?
离开才能让我真正地做自己
Leaving was the only way I could actually be myself.
谈一段别人不能理解的恋爱
Yeah, well, I -- I know a little something about
我对此有一些体会
being in a relationship that people don't understand.
这也是艾丽西娅和我搬去公社的原因
It's why Alicia and I had to leave for the commune.
我当时不得不搬出这个国家
I had to leave the country.
妈 这不是在比惨啊
It's not a competition, Mom.
但人们常说我们的婚姻"不自然"
But people used to call our marriage "unnatural".
现在人们依然这么想
People still think we're unnatural.
讲得好
Touché.
谢天谢地 我真高兴我们终于谈完了了
Oh, God, I'm so glad we're finally having this conversation!
我要进屋继续给我外孙们照相了
I am gonna go inside and finish taking pictures of my grandbabies.
我可不想错过一分一秒
I don't want to miss another second.
-我现在感觉好多了 你呢 -对
- I feel so much better! Don't you? - Yeah. Yeah.
"杯糕门"不是我最美好的时刻
Cupcake-gate wasn't my finest hour...
所以我决定要像个喝着牛奶长大的成熟♥女♥人一样
...so I decided to take my birthday into my own hands,
自己操办生日
like a milk-fed woman.
布莱斯
Hey, Bryce.
我知道已经很晚了
I know this is last-minute,
但我决定自己给自己办生日派对
but I decided to throw myself a birthday party.
今晚八点 披萨店见
Tonight, 8:00, at Pizza Palace.
家长不许来
No chaperones.
不好意思 蕾恩鲍 我被禁足了
Sorry, Rainbow. I'm grounded.
不好意思 我要看孩子
Sorry. I have to babysit.
对不起 我只参加岛上派对
Sorry. I only do island parties.
原来我的朋友们也挺烂的
Turns out I had awful friends.
蕾恩鲍 圣莫 要开始了
Rainbow! Santi! It's time to go.
所以我只能和我的家人一起吃饭
So I was stuck having dinner with my family.
但我还是要向他们展示
But I was still gonna show everyone
十三岁崭新的 成熟的我
the new, sophisticated 13-year-old me.
妈妈 我为我之前的行为道歉
Mother, I'm sorry about my behavior earlier.
但我已经成熟很多了
But I've matured a lot more since then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很漂亮
And you look very pretty.
鲍宝 你真漂亮
You sure do, Bowdie.
你肯定能引得全场注目
That's how you make an entrance.
有人说"全场注目"吗
Did someone say "entrance"?
抱歉 我抢了你的风头了吗
Sorry. Did I steal your thunder?
你知道我也没办法
You know I can't help it.
宝贝 当心
Oh, eh -- sweetie, be careful.
我可不想你被踩鞋带绊倒
I don't want you to trip on your shoelace.
她不知道怎么系鞋带
Well, she doesn't know how to tie them.
我教你
Oh, well, I'll show you.
其实我们教育她有自己的方法
A-Actually, we already have a way we're teaching her.
别担心 我很快就能教会她
Don't worry about it. I can show her how to do it in no time.
好 上拉下走 绕一下穿过去
Okay. Over, under, around, and through, right?
"你好 可爱的兔子先生"
And then, "Hello! Meet Mr. Bunny Rabbit!"
再绕一下 穿过去
And around and through.
可爱的什么先生
Mr. Bunny what?
妈 我告诉你 我们有自己的方法...
Mom, I told you, we already have a way --
等一下 让我再来一次
Just hold on. Just give me a minute.
上拉下走 绕一下穿过去
Over, under, around, and through.
见到可爱的兔子先生
Meet Mr. Bunny Rabbit.
再绕一下穿过去
Around and through.
那乌龟什么时候缩回龟壳呢
So when does the turtle go back in its shell?
所以我用魔术贴
This is why I do Velcro.
妈 不要教了 你把她弄糊涂了
Mom, stop! You're confusing her!
因为你在打扰我
Because you're interrupting me.
因为我们不是这样的 我们家不是速成家庭
'C-Cause that's not how we do it! We're a turtle method family!
我们晚餐要迟到了 要不我们...
Okay, we're gonna be late for dinner, so why don't we all --
你对我教圣莫如何系鞋带
Why on Earth are you so concerned
为什么有这么大的意见
about how I teach Santi to tie her shoe?
你更应该问
Better question is,
你为什么突然之间就像个妈妈了呢
why are you acting like a mom all of a sudden?
保罗 我们聊过这问题的
Paul, we just talked about this.
不 你说的是你当时的处境有多难
No, no, no, no, you talked about how hard it was for you,
但这跟我有什么关系呢
but how does that help me?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我就知道你从未接受过我
I knew you'd never accept me.
不 我不接受的是
No. No! What I won't accept is
你怎么忍♥心抛下你小孩 让他一直等你回家
how you left a little boy waiting for you to come home.
我要是知道你大老远开车过来
So, if I knew you were gonna drive all this way
却连一点道歉的诚意都没有
and not even have the decency to apologize,
我就会告诉你省省汽油吧
I would've told you to save the gas.
-我不觉得这是... -不 宝贝你知道吗
- I don't think this is the right -- - No, baby, you know what?
我十分肯定
I am very sure.
-保罗 -我想让你...
- Uh, Paul? - And I want you to --
-保罗 你能不能... -滚出去
- Paul, can you just -- ... - to get out and --
惊喜
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
没错
Yep.
早告诉你了
Told you.
你一晚上都要在这里闷闷不乐吗
You gonna stay in here all night, moping?
这么多年你都知道是吗
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表