剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
your treat means you're paying, right?
是... 对
R-- Y-Yeah, right.
那就好
Good.
你们俩在干什么
What are you two up to?
我们要解决流浪汉问题
We're fixing the homeless problem.
他们住的纸箱子比这个大多了
They live in much larger boxes than that.
不 我们要成立救济厨房♥ 这是拿来装食物的
No, this is for food for the soup kitchen we're organizing.
我们还要制♥作♥♥爱♥心包
We're also making care packages --
里面有牙刷 梳子 袜子
toothbrushes, combs, socks.
你为什么要给他们袜子
Why would you give them socks?
半数流浪汉都没有脚
Half of them don't have feet.
如果你真的关心他们
If you really cared about them,
你就该给他们一份工作
you'd give them a job application.
好主意 你现在能雇他们吗
That's a great idea. Could you hire them right now?
这和我没关系
This isn't about me.
我得走了
Well, I better take off
免得你们忽悠我加入
before you rope me into your game
拯救饥饿流浪汉小游戏
of Hungry Hungry Hobos.
没事 我们不需要他
That's okay. We don't need him.
我们自己就能解决这个问题
We can fix this problem on our own.
-我们当然可以 -蕾恩鲍
- We sure can. - Hey, Rainbow,
我的衣柜里有一包可以捐的旧衣服
I have a bag of used clothes in my closet I can donate.
你想拿去吗
You want to grab them?
太好了 谢谢妈妈
That'd be great. Thanks, Mom.
听起来她还不了解问题的全部
It doesn't sound like she has the full picture.
保罗 你知道一间救济厨房♥
Paul, you know one soup kitchen's
是解决不了问题的
not going to fix it.
-你跟她谈了吗 -还没呢
- Did you talk to her? - No, not yet.
我只是想让她在发现问题的严重性之前
I just want her to get a win before she finds out
尝到一点甜头
how big this problem really is.
-一点甜头 -对啊
- A win? - u202dYeah.
你记得那次我们的山羊得病了
You remember when our goat got sick
我们不知道怎么向圣莫解释死亡吗
and we didn't really know how to explain death to Santi?
我们先给了她一双漂亮的莫卡辛皮鞋
So first we gave her those beautiful moccasins,
她发现鞋是山羊皮做的时候
and when she found out they were made of goat skin,
她觉得死亡也没什么了
she was totally fine with death.
保罗 如果你需要我的帮助...
Paul, if you need my help on this --
不不不 我能行
No, no, no, no. I got this.
相信我
Trust me.
那天晚上晚些时候
Later that night,
我妈妈期待着能和丹尼斯单独谈谈
my mom was looking forward to getting Denise alone
来弄清楚到底是怎么回事
so she could see what was really going on,
她到底为什么要和一个
like why on earth she was dating
名叫杰弗里的男人谈恋爱
a man named Geoffrey.
-但是丹尼斯另有计划 -姐妹
- But Denise had other plans. - Hey, girl.
我和杰弗里来这里免费喝酒了
Me and Geoffrey are here for our free drinks.
注意了 宝贝小卵石
Ah, now, now, Pebbles.
我们只能待十五分钟
We can only stay for 15 minutes.
我侄女有个演出
My niece has a recital.
你们俩 别玩了
Alright, alright, you two. Playtime's over.
你们去那边收拾桌子
I need you to go over there and clean some tables.
我们得收拾桌子吗
We have to clean?
说好的"靠工作混口饭吃"呢
What happened to "Will work for food"?
快去
Go.
鲍宝 你做到了
Bowdie, you did it.
你该为自己骄傲
You should be so proud.
这不是为了我自己 爸爸
It's not about me, Dad.
是为了这些挨饿的人们
It's about the hungry people.
我喂饱了他们
Who I fed.
是的 我很自豪
Yes, I was very proud.
你的汤快盛完了
You are almost out of soup,
我们可以结束了吗
so we can, uh, wrap this up?
但还有人需要食物
But there's still people who need food.
我们可不可以
Uh, is there any chance
用一些学生的午餐
we could use some of the student lunches?
我只想保证每个人都有东西吃
I just want to make sure that everyone gets something to eat.
我也希望可以
Well, I wish we could,
但这违反学校规定 所以...
but that -- that's against school policy, so...
等我一下
Give me one second.
泰勒校长
Principal Taylor...
你能帮我个忙吗
can you help me out here?
我只是想告诉蕾恩鲍
I'm just trying to teach Rainbow
我们有能力改变现状
that we have the power to change things
我们可以一劳永逸地解决流浪汉的问题
and we can end homelessness once and for all.
但我们可以吗
But can we, though?
教育你的女儿不应该现实一点吗
I mean, is that a realistic lesson to teach your daughter?
拜托了
Please?
能不能通融一次
Can you just bend the policy just this once?
不能 你没有活在现实社会里
No. You are not living in the real world.
况且还有个东西叫责任
Plus, there's such a thing as liability.
上次我通融的时候
Last time I bent the rules,
一头美洲狮差点杀了七个学生
a cougar almost killed seven students.
好消息
Great news.
他同意了
He said yes.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - u202dYeah.
太好了
That's awesome!
别太大声
Not so loud.
我不想破坏这份惊喜
I-I don't want to spoil the surprise.
所以大部分人更喜欢火成岩
And that's why most people prefer igneous,
但是很明显 沉积岩
but clearly sedimentary --
才是最性感的石头
-- that is the sexiest rock.
好吧
Okay.
好了 工作的事说得够多了
Alright, enough about work.
除了地质学 你俩还聊些什么
What do you guys like to talk about besides geology?
我们有一次聊过蜥蜴
We talked about lizards once.
-对 -对
- Yes. u202d- Yes!
对 因为它们趴在石头上晒太阳
Yes, because they sun themselves on rocks.
对
Yes!
杰弗里 你能再去给我们点些酒吗
Geoffrey, do you mind getting us another round?
-当然 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - u202dThanks.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
-我也会的 -想你
- I'll miss you. - u202dI'll miss you.
想你 想你 想你
I'll miss you. I'll miss you, miss you.
-好 -好
- Ooh-okay! - O-Okay.
夫人
M'lady.
先生
My man.
好了 什么情况
Okay, what is going on?
我们都知道他不适合你
You and I both know he's wrong for you.
不适合我
Wrong for me?
他帅气 聪明 丧偶
He's handsome, intelligent, and a widower.
我的三个条件他满足了两个
That's two of the three things I look for.
你的意思是你喜欢和杰弗里聊石头
So you're telling me you enjoy rock talk with "Gorf-rey"?
好吧 可能不是最喜欢的
Okay, it might not be my favorite thing,
但约会有什么问题吗
but what's wrong with dating?
约会可以
Dating is fine,
但你说这人是你的灵魂伴侣
but you said this guy is your soul mate,
可他显然不是
and he's clearly not.
好 我请客
Okay, drinks on me.
绅士总要付账
u202dA gentleman always pays.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真酷[石头]You rock.
石头双关该由我来说
I make the rock puns.
我担心你在勉强和他交往
I'm worried you're trying to force it with this guy.
这好像是你最近的模式
And that's kind of been your pattern lately.
我只是觉得你该独自待一会儿
I just think that maybe you should spend time alone
弄明白你到底想要什么
and figure out what you really want, you know?
钻研钻研自己
Like, work on yourself.
我现在需要钻研自己了吗
So I need to work on myself now?
说来也对 你的幸福婚姻已经好几年了
Excuse you, but you've been happily married for years.
你不记得单身是什么滋味了
You don't remember what it's like to be single.
你现在对我指指点点
Now you're sitting here judging me?
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表