剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
沃尔特·蒙代尔学校
全校范围内情人节卡片交换活动
情人节 不管你怎么过
Valentine's Day -- no matter how you do it,
关于生活中的地位 这天会告诉你许多
it's a day that tells you a lot about where you are in life.
我的弟弟妹妹还很天真
My siblings were still innocent,
拿着他们的纸心和糖果
with their paper hearts and candy,
但我是个久经世故的 有男朋友的
but I was a sophisticated 13-year-old woman
13岁女性
with a boyfriend.
蕾恩鲍
Hey, Rainbow,
你放学之后想去做点什么吗
do you maybe want to do something after school?
这是约会吗
Like, as in a date?
是啊 马上就是情人节了
Yeah, it's going to be Valentine's Day,
我们... 你懂的
and we're... well, you know.
你想和我去约会吗
So, would you like to go on a date with me?
当然
Yes.
-不行 -当然可以
- No. - u202dOf course.
融和
不容易
第一季 第十五集
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你没有时间约会
You don't have time for dates.
你现在的工作是专心于学业
Right now, your job is to concentrate on school.
但我所有课都是"优"
But I'm getting straight A's.
我会早点回家
I-I'll be home early.
爸爸 你能不能...
Dad, can you...
不要因为我是个很酷的家长就看着我
Oh, don't look at me just because I'm the cool parent.
我们不能商量一下吗
But can't we talk about this?
布莱斯的家长就同意了
Bryce's parents said it was okay.
蕾恩鲍 你听到我说的了
Rainbow, you heard me.
晚安
Good night. u202d
她去约会有什么大不了的
What's the big deal with her going on a date?
她都13岁了
She's 13.
正规酒吧不会让她入内的
No decent bar will let her in.
这件事很重要的原因如下
Here's why it was a big deal.
允许约翰逊博士解释一下
Allow Dr. Johnson to explain.
事实上 黑人女孩很难被看作
Truth is, black girls have a preciously small window
真正的女孩
to actually be seen as girls.
这要追溯到奴隶时代
This ties back to slavery,
那时候黑人女性被看作是女人
when black girls were seen as women
所以她们可以工作 也可以尽快生孩子
so they could work and have children as early as possible.
这或许就是
This might be one of the reasons
学校
为什么乔治敦大学的一项研究发现
why a Georgetown study found that
成年人认为相比于她们的白人同伴
adults think black girls as young as 5
五岁的黑人女孩不需要过多的
need less protection and nurturing
保护与照顾的原因之一
than their white peers.
所以我妈妈 像她妈妈和她姥姥一样
So my mom, like her mom and her mom's mom,
不得不担心如果我的行为像成年人一样
had to worry that if I acted like an adult,
世界会把我看作成年人
the world would see me as "fast".
蕾恩鲍太年轻了
Rainbow's just too young.
我们当时在大学毕业前
We weren't allowed to date
都不被允许谈恋爱
until after we graduated college.
没错
Mm-hmm, that's right.
既然我没上过大学
And since I didn't go to college,
严格来说我现在也不能谈恋爱
I'm technically still not allowed to date.
拜托 这是情人节
Come on, it's Valentine's Day.
我们不庆祝假的节日
Oh, we don't celebrate fake holidays.
但不管怎么说
But for what it's worth,
我第一次约会也是她这么大的时候
I was her age when I went on my first date.
但时代不同了
Yeah, but those were different times.
白色警戒线 郊区
White picket fences, suburbs.
种族隔离
Segregation.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
我不了解布莱斯这个孩子
I barely know this Bryce boy.
宝贝 要不这样吧
Alright, honey, how about this?
我们见见布莱斯的家长
We meet Bryce's parents,
如果见过之后你还有相同感受
and if you still feel the same way afterwards,
我们就取消这场约会
we just call the date off.
行 我们可以见见他们
Fine, we can meet them.
提前声明
And for the record,
-你这个家长一点也不酷 -是吗
- you are not the cool parent. - Oh, really?
谁让他们把手伸进去 触摸动物园里的河马呢
Well, who lets them reach in and touch the hippos at the zoo?
可你现在被动物园拉入黑名单了
But now you're banned from there.
这不酷吗
And that's not cool?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我拆情人节卡片的时候划到手了
I got a paper cut from opening all my Valentine's Day cards.
爱总是伤人的
Love hurts.
可妈妈的爱没有伤害我
It doesn't hurt when Mom loves me.
你觉得情人节是干什么的
What do you think Valentine's Day is all about?
上面都写着呢
It says it right there --
"周五的情人节可以得到炸鱼排
"Valentine's is fishstick Friday!
情侣能得到双倍"
Couples get double!"
你明天想跟我坐在一起吗
Hey, want to sit with me tomorrow
这样我们就能得到双倍的炸鱼排
so we can get extra fishsticks?
不 情人节是为男女朋友准备的
No, Valentine's Day is for boyfriends and girlfriends.
你得不到双倍的炸鱼排
You're not getting double fishsticks,
因为你没有女朋友
because you don't have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
她叫米凯拉
It's...Micaela.
还记得吗 她邀请我参加萨迪·霍金斯[之前出现过的舞会]Remember? She asked me to Sadie Hawkins.
无所谓
Whatever.
我要和我的男朋友汤姆出去玩
I have to go hang out with my boyfriend Tom.
或比利 或詹姆斯
Or Billy. Or James.
你还能编出一个女朋友 挺幸运的了
You're lucky you're lying about having a girlfriend.
米凯拉就是我的女朋友
Micaela is my girlfriend.
你等着瞧
You'll see.
我妈妈说了我不能去
My mom had said that I couldn't go,
但我的朋友们
but my friends weren't gonna let a little thing
不会因为父母的阻拦
like permission from a parent
而影响她们帮我安排约会
stop them from getting me ready for a date.
我们知道你亲了布莱斯
We know you kissed Bryce,
但我们说的是亲热
but we're talking about making out.
你知道亲热的地方吗
Do you know about the make-out spots?
嘴巴算一个 对吗
Well, the mouth is one, right?
不 比方说小溪旁边的长凳
No, we mean, like, the bench by the creek.
我姐姐说高中女生就去那里约会
That's where my sister says the high school girls go on dates.
或是电影院
Or the movie theater.
你应该去电影院
You should just go there,
因为我觉得你应付不来小溪
because I don't think you can handle the creek,
尽管你可能出生在小溪里
even though you were probably born in one.
一切都从电影院小吃部开始
Everything starts at the concession stand.
如果他买♥♥了两杯饮料
u202dIf he buys two sodas,
那么他打算慢慢来
he plans to take things slow.
没错 如果他买♥♥了一杯饮料 带两根吸管
I heard, if he buys one soda with two straws,
他想上一垒
he's thinking first base.
一杯饮料带一根吸管
One soda with only one straw,
他想上二垒
he's expecting second base.
如果他买♥♥了巧克力薄荷糖
And if he buys chocolate mints,
那他就是个老手
you know he's a super-freak.
等等
Wait.
你不知道几垒都是什么 对吗
You don't know about bases, do you?
我知道你们得...
I know you have to...
♪为主队加油助威♪
♪ Root, root, root for the home team ♪
不 是垒
No, the bases.
显然我要从头开始说了
Clearly, I have to start from the beginning.
你得记下来
You're gonna want to write this down.
一垒是接吻
First base is making out.
舌吻
With tongues.
告诉她二垒是什么
Okay, tell her what second base is.
我不敢相信我听到了什么
I could not believe what I was hearing.
一垒就用舌头
First base had tongue?
约会为何如此恶心
Why was dating so gross?
一点也不奇怪 所有人都这么做
It's not weird. Everybody does it.
你们都很恶心
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表