剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
真正的37码
An actual size six.
你可以穿我的鞋 你想要吗
You can have my shoes. Do you want them?
也许我该去看看我老公在干什么
Maybe I should see what my husband is doing.
你为什么不想做我的朋友
Why don't you want to be my friend?
我们是这社区里唯一的黑人
We are the only black people in this neighborhood.
我们该成为朋友
We should be friends!
我们的孩子该成为朋友
Our kids should be friends!
我们应该交换钥匙 以防我们丢了
We should share keys just in case we lose them.
-好吧 -给你
- Oh! Okay. - u202dHere.
-乔治 我们去接妮基 -现在不能走
- George! Let's get Nikki. - Can't leave yet!
我们有好多共同点
We have so much in common.
我们都是
We are...
职场黑人母亲
working black mothers.
对 艾丽西娅 我知道 因为你不停唠叨这点
Yes, Alicia, I know because you won't stop saying it.
听着 我已经习惯了
Look, I am used to being seen
被别人只当作黑人女性
as nothing more than a black woman,
但我不习惯被自己的同胞这么看
but I'm not used to my own people seeing me that way.
抱歉 她不是这个意思
I-I'm sorry. That's not what she meant.
她真的很不擅长这些 我更擅长一些
She's really not good at these things. I'm more the expert.
擅长 擅长什么 黑人吗
Expert? On what, black people?
我懂了
Ohh, I see.
原来辣酱和轩尼诗是为了这个
That's what all the hot sauce and Henny was about,
你想交个黑人朋友
you trying to make a black friend.
-这个 -我很确定
- Well, now -- u202d- And I'm sure
你认为自己与众不同
you would like to think you are different,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
你并没有
You're not.
我们走 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
妮基
Nikki!
我说了 黑人夫妇不喜欢融和夫妇
I told y'all, black folks don't like mixed couples.
把轩尼诗给我吧
Hit me with that Henny.
一切都好吗 孩子
Everything okay, kiddo?
这屋子可发生着不少疯狂事
u202dThere's some crazy going around the house,
我担心你可能染上了疯狂劲儿
and I'm -- I'm scared you might have caught it.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't get it!
瞧 我说了我的梨花带雨很丑
See? I told you my ugly cry was ugly!
老天啊
Hoo, boy.
其实 对于少女的心事
Actually, I'm better than you think
我懂得比你想象的多
at this teenage girl stuff.
毕竟我养大了你♥爸♥
You know, I raised your dad.
行吧
Fine.
布莱斯要搬走了
Bryce is moving.
他爸在别的镇上找了份更好的工作
His dad got a better job in another town.
他为什么非搬走不可呢 爷爷
Why does he have to move away, Granddad?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
当社区
When neighborhoods...
改变
change...
有时候会影响房♥产价值
sometimes it affects real estate values,
然后有些人 就被迫要搬走
and some people are... forced to move on.
房♥产价值
Real estate values?
对 在我其他的房♥产中...
Yeah, in my other properties --
这跟我有什么关系
Why would I care about any of that?
我不想再失去我的朋友了
I don't want to lose my friends again.
我们离开公社时已经经历过一次
I already did that when we left the commune.
我刚拥有新的生活
I just got my new life figured out,
而现在一切又要改变了
and now everything's changing.
当你父母搬去公社时
You know, when your parents moved to the commune,
我很担心我们永远不会联♥系♥了
I was worried that I'd never talk to them again.
但你知道我们是怎么做的吗
But you know what we did?
我们写信
We wrote letters.
而且仅仅知道对方还活着 也很有帮助
And just getting little updates that no one died really helped.
我想我也可以给布莱斯写信
I guess I could write letters to Bryce.
这就对了
There you go.
你♥爸♥哭起来也是这样
Oh, your dad cried the same way.
请别再逼我报♥警♥抓黑人了
Please don't make me call the police on another black person.
等等 我知道你不想做我的朋友
Wait! I -- I know you don't want to be my friend,
但我只想为之前的事道歉
but I just wanted to apologize about earlier.
我知道我有点过激
I know I went a little overboard.
-有点 -我知道
- A little? u202d- I know!
只是 我的身边每天全是白人
It's just, every day I'm surrounded by whiteness --
在公♥司♥ 在社区
at work, around the neighborhood,
甚至在我自己家
even in my own home.
而我也习惯了
And I've -- I've gotten used to it,
但当我看到...
but when I saw...
让我想起了自己错过了什么
...It reminded me of what I was missing.
黑人吗
A black person?
不是
No.
差不多吧
Well, sort of.
我看到你
I saw you
就知道我们所经历的挣扎是一样的
and knew we were going through the same struggle.
这里没人和我一样 所以我很兴奋
Nobody else around here is, so I was excited
终于能别人在这方面有所联♥系♥
to finally be able to bond with someone about that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
说真的 我们那时真的很开心 当我们看到...
Honestly, we were so happy when we saw...
她指的是黑人
She means black people.
但之后你丈夫回家了 我们看到...
But when your husband came home, we saw...
指的是白人
And that's white people.
我知道自己不该有这种偏见
I know I shouldn't judge people like that,
但我们期望的是另一对黑人夫妇
but we just expected another black couple.
做唯一一对太难了
It's hard being the only's.
好吧 你知道我们家 如果哪天你想聚聚
Well, you know where I live if you ever want to be the us'es.
你现在忙吗
You busy now?
我正打算泡茶
I was just about to make some tea.
简直完美
That sounds perfect.
-请进吧 -好
- Come on in. - Okay.
我喜欢你的鞋 妹子
I love those shoes, girl.
-谢了 姐妹 -这太夸张了
- Thanks, girlfriend! - That's too much.
好吧
Okay.
社区会改变
Neighborhoods change,
而且成长于80年代 这种事时常发生
and growing up in the '80s, it happened a lot.
我知道搬到这个社区
I know how hard it was
对我家人来说有多艰难
for my family to move into this neighborhood,
我能想象对你们来说肯定更难
and I can only imagine how much harder it must be for you.
我只想告诉你我是你的同盟
I just wanted to show you that I was an ally,
不过我想我该直说的
but I -- I guess I could've just said that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢了 哥们 我很感激
Thanks, man. I -- I appreciate that.
改变可能是全新的 出乎意料的友谊
Change can come in new, unexpected friendships.
但也可能是始料未及的告别
But it can also come with unexpected goodbyes.
BGM: We Belong by Pat Benatar
♪ ...that complicate your mind ♪
♪ We belong to the light ♪
你无法阻止改变
You can't stop change from happening,
但像爷爷一样
but, like Granddad...
♪ We belong to the sound of the words ♪
你可以学着随之一起改变
...you can learn to change with it.
到最后 你会安心地得知
And at the end of the day, you can take comfort
改变不是永恒
in knowing change isn't forever.
♪ ...or embrace, for worse or for better ♪
不如我们在你妈来接你之前睡一觉
Why don't we just nap until your mom comes and gets you?
滚蛋 小婴儿们
Beat it, babies.
这是我房♥间
This is my room.
妈妈让我们分享的
Well, Mom told us to share.
转身离开 否则他们会再也找不到你
Turn and leave, or they'll never find you.
什么
What?
你父母最后会把你的照片拿下来
Your parents will eventually take your pictures down.
我觉得这是咱俩美好友谊的开端
I think this is the beginning of our beautiful friendship.
我们现在玩娃娃吧
We're playing dolls now.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表