剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
2017年举♥行♥的白人至上主义者和新纳粹集♥会♥
家人应该团聚
没错 丹丹姨妈错了
So, yeah, Aunt Dee-Dee was wrong.
全剧终
我只知道 成见无法消除
Look, all I know is, stereotypes are here to stay,
要我说就无视它们 继续生活
so I say just ignore them and move on.
我们应该无视成见吗
We should ignore them?
但听起来像是你教育我们要与之抗争
But they sound like something you say we should fight.
因为我们应该与之抗争
Because we should fight them.
成见之所以危险 是因为我在他人眼中的形象
The reason they're so dangerous is because the way I'm seen
将影响到律所对待下一位黑人女性的态度
will affect how the firm treats the next black woman.
没错 而且对于父亲的成见
Yeah, and the stereotypes against fathers
尽管没那么糟糕 但依然很伤人
a-aren't nearly as bad, but still hurtful,
但也远不如你说的伤人
but also not nearly as hurtful.
这就是为什么我们一定要夺回权力
That's why we have to take the power back
并与之抗争到底
and always fight them.
所以从明天起
So, starting tomorrow,
我要教育一下我的同事们
my colleagues are gonna get schooled
让他们知道我才不是逆来顺受之人
on how I am not the one to be put in a box.
他们的眼中不能只有成见
They will not reduce me to a stereotype.
而我 跟你妈妈击个掌就好
And I -- well, I'm just gonna high-five your mom
因为我跟不上了
because I can't follow that.
尿床鬼 喝奶悠着点
Hey, bed-wetter. Go easy on that milk.
你说这话什么意思
Why would you say that?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是生气蕾恩鲍的朋友们看我只有五岁
I'm just mad Rainbow's friends don't want to play with me
就不跟我玩
because I'm 5.
妈妈说你是少年老成
Mom says you're 5 going on 40.
没错 他们觉得我还小
Yeah, well, they think I'm just a baby.
我想和大孩子一样酷
I want to be as cool as the big kids.
我可以教你霹雳舞
I can teach you how to breakdance.
超级酷的
That's really cool.
让我们来段这样的舞蹈
As we go a little something like this.
你确定大孩子都在跳这个吗
Are you sure this is what the big kids are doing?
必须的
Definitely.
加速
Oh! u202dSpeed up.
然后 摆造型
And... pose!
再来 再来 约翰
Again, again, Johan!
听到妈妈对抗成见的计划后
After I heard my mom's plan to fight stereotypes,
我知道我该怎么做了
I knew what I had to do.
姑娘
Hey, girl.
你怎么没去训练
Why weren't you at practice?
不幸的是 这就意味着我得为其牺牲我的新闺密
Unfortunately, that meant sacrificing my new peeps for the cause.
我不能再参加田径了
I can't do track anymore.
别傻了 我们周六还有比赛
Stop trippin'. We have the meet on Saturday.
我知道
I know.
我去不了 因为...
And I can't do it because...
我的膝盖脱臼了
I dislocated my kneecap.
真的吗
For real?
我看着挺好的
Looks good to me.
真的 我猜是嘻哈舞导致的
Yeah. I guess it was all that woppin'.
医生说能保住这条腿就已经是万幸了
Doc says I'm lucky I could keep my leg.
无所谓了 你跳得也没有多卖♥♥力
Whatever. You didn't even wop that hard.
早上好 芭芭拉
Good morning, Barbara.
你注意到了吗 我已经夺回权力了
Did you notice? I took the power back.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的孩子们今天准时到了
Well, my kids were on time today,
所以我证明了你那咄咄逼人的理论是错的
so I proved your offensive theory wrong.
希望你能认识到你处事方法的谬误
I hope you see the error of your ways.
保罗 我还有事情要忙
Paul, I have things to do.
我可以给你搭把手
Well, I could help you with that.
我自愿在课堂上帮忙
I'd like to volunteer in the classroom.
你想做课堂妈妈
You want to be a room mom?
不不不 我想做课堂家长 芭芭拉
No, no, no. I want to be a room parent, Barbara.
看 你称之为"课堂妈妈"的时候
See, when you call it a "Room mom,"
还是抱有父亲无法当好妈妈的成见
you're perpetuating the stereotype that dads can't be good moms.
一听就知道你能做得好
This sounds like it's gonna go great.
志愿者
给你
Here you go.
那个有太多添加糖分
Oh, that's so much added sugar.
来试试这个
Here, try this.
哎哟哟 我们弄洒了
Oopsie-doopsie, we've made a spill.
既然有可循环使用的抹布
Why use paper towels
为什么还要用纸巾擦干净呢
when we can clean up spills with these reusable rags?
减少填埋垃圾 多亏了课堂家长
Less trash in the landfills, thanks to this room parent.
哎哟哟
Oopsie-doopsie.
他一直这德行吗
Is he always like this?
每天如此
Every day.
这拉链 卡住了
Really got this... zipper...stuck.
行了
There you go.
看到没 芭芭拉
See that, Barbara?
现在他不用像你建议的那样"扔了它"了
Now he doesn't need to "throw it away", like you suggested.
你知道你只是解开了一个孩子的外套拉链
You do realize that you're bragging
没必要这么吹嘘吧
about unzipping a child's jacket?
芭芭拉 得了吧
Oh, Barbara, come on.
你真的没注意到我夺回的权力吗
You're really not noticing any of the power I'm taking back.
因为你做的没什么特别的
Because what you're doing isn't special.
-我们的课堂妈妈... -课堂家长
- Our room moms do... - Room parent.
我们的课堂妈妈每天都做这些事
Our room moms do that stuff every day.
听着 我只是想让你明白
Look, I just want you to see
有很多优秀的爸爸
that there are plenty of great dads
每天接送孩子上下学
that drop their kids off at school,
辅♥导♥孩子做功课
that help them with their homework,
给孩子定制带名字的钥匙链
that make them custom keychains for their unique names.
就像这位伟大的父亲 送孩子上学
Like, look at this great dad, dropping off his kid.
是杰瑞吗 是他
Hey, is that Jerry? It is.
快点快点 我要迟到了
Go, go, go! I'm late!
-你好杰瑞 -我迟到了
- Hey, Jerry. - u202dI'm late!
你忘了拿午餐
You forgot your lunch!
你好 保罗
Hey, Paul.
我跟杰瑞不熟
I barely know Jerry.
但事实是清晰明了的
But the facts are very clear.
我的委托人是在露比餐厅的浴室里滑倒的
My client was at the Ruby Tuesday when he slipped in the bathroom.
反对
Objection.
愚蠢
Stupid.
愚蠢
Stupid?
看 我妈妈完全可以对这个男人♥大♥发雷霆
See, my Mom had every right to go upside this man's head,
但她知道还有许多事处于危险之中
but she knew so much more was at stake.
允许约翰逊博士再次解释一下
Allow Doctor Rainbow to explain again.
还记得奥巴马在第一次辩论中
Remember when Obama got beaten by Romney
输给了罗姆尼吗
in their first debate?
我有过类似经历 而我不只是说说
I've had that experience. I don't just talk about it.
因为他知道如果展现出愤怒的黑人形象
That's because he knew if he came off as an angry black guy,
就不会再有下一位黑人总统了
there would never be another black President.
这公平吗 当然不
Was that fair? No.
这是事实吗 或许吧
Was it true? Probably.
知道成见有多危险了吧
See how dangerous stereotypes are?
反对
Objection.
对方律师不友善
Counsel isn't being very nice.
不如我们休息五分钟吧
How about we take five?
行
Sure.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你应该当我的洪水猛兽
You're supposed to be my shark.
你现在又想让我当愤怒的黑人女性了
So, now you want the angry black woman?
我想赢这个案子 如果你做不到
I want to win this case, and if you can't bring it,
那我就找做得到的人
I'll bring in somebody else who can.
我想到了什么是黑人女孩
I thought about what a black girl
通常来说绝对不会做的事
stereotypically would never do,
于是我加入了游泳队
so I joined the swim team.
我很惊讶在这看到你
Oh. I'm surprised to see you here.
你不该惊讶
You shouldn't be.
我经常在公社的池塘里游泳
I swam in the pond all the time on the commune.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表