剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Yeah, it seems like just yesterday
感觉就像昨天一样
my whole family was sleeping on dirt.
但现在我们都住在这里
But we're all here now,
我可以带你们四处逛逛
so let me know if you want me to show you around.
那太好了
I'd love that.
看看我们的女儿相处的多么融洽
And look how well our daughters are getting along.
你喜欢干什么
So, what do you like doing?
我喜欢玩过家家 但我只当有钱的富婆
I like playing dress-up, but only as a rich older woman.
我喜欢看书
I like reading.
我不敢相信我爸爸要把给我们的房♥子卖♥♥了
I can't believe my dad's trying to sell the house he gave us.
看看是谁来了
Guess who decided to drop by.
我们的新邻居
Our new neighbors.
乔治 薇薇卡
George, Vivica...
这是我的丈夫 保罗
...this is my husband, Paul.
很高兴见到你们
Yeah, it's so great to meet you!
我们已经厌倦了
Oh, I can't tell you how tired we were
当这条街上唯一一户黑人家庭
of being the only black family on the street.
为什么大家都看着我
Why does everyone keep staring at me?
已经很晚了
Well, it's -- it's getting late.
我们该走了
We should probably get going.
但你们才刚来
Oh, but you just got here.
妮基 走了
Nikki, come on.
我们只是想过来打声招呼
We just wanted to pop by and say hello.
我们可不想让别人厌烦
We don't want to wear out our welcome.
小家伙要洗个澡了
Plus, the little one needs a bath.
但你们不用回家洗澡 我们这里也可以洗
Oh, but you don't need to leave to do that. We have a bath.
-感谢你们 -我们没事
- Thanks for having us. - We good.
这是为什么
What was that about?
妹妹 你当然知道这是为什么
Girl, you know damn well what that was about --
黑人讨厌融和情侣
black folks hate mixed couples.
说到这儿 你有他们的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Speaking of which, you get they phone number?
他们听起来像是好人
They sound like good people.
我不理解 为什么新邻居不喜欢我们
I don't get it. Why wouldn't the new neighbors like us?
他们为什么要喜欢你们
Why would they?
他们看你们的时候
When they look at you, all they see
只能看到一个老土的白人和他背叛黑人的妻子
is a corny white guy and his sellout black wife --
是他们说的 不是我说的
their words, not mine.
他们这么说的吗
W-- They -- They said that?
他们当然没说
Of course they didn't say that.
但他们是这么想的
But they was thinking it.
这太奇怪了 黑人很喜欢我的
This is weird. Black people usually like me.
有螺丝刀吗
You got a screwdriver?
我要在草坪上挂满这些广♥告♥
Trying to get as many of these babies on your front lawn as I can.
买♥♥♥房♥♥请联♥系♥555-0132
爸爸 住手 你不能卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Dad, knock it off. You're not selling the house.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
你留着你的房♥子
Fine. Keep your house.
就因为街尽头的黑人家庭
Besides, with that new family down the street,
我的房♥屋中介说今晚不敢过来
my Realtor says he's scared to come here at night.
哈里森 你也是问题的一部分
Harrison, you're just part of the problem.
我没那么坏
Hey, hey, I'm not that bad.
波多黎各人搬到了我另一座房♥子旁边
In fact, Puerto Ricans moved next door to my other rental house,
我也没卖♥♥掉
and I didn't sell it.
我要去卖♥♥了
I'm gonna go sell it.
说实话 我有些理解了
Honestly, I kind of get it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
换位思考一下 他们是黑人夫妇
Imagine how they see it -- they're a black couple
努力工作了很久才来到这里
who worked their tails off to get here,
而他们所看到的
and then they see what they think
是我的白人饭票丈夫
is my white mealticket husband.
他们认为我和他们没有共同点
They assume I have nothing in common with them.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我理解了
Yeah. Now I get it.
他们不喜欢我是你的原因
It's your fault they don't like me.
我只需要向他们证明
I just need to show them
我还是他们原本想象中的那个黑人
I'm still the black person they thought I was.
我要告诉他们 我才是那个好人
And I'll show them that I'm one of the good ones.
有些人说我是最好的人
Some even may say the best one.
如果你愿意的话可以同意
You can agree if you want.
我知道
Oh, I know.
布莱斯搬家的消息让我很伤心
I was so sad about Bryce's news,
但幸运的是
but fortunately,
我的朋友让我感到好一些
my friends were there to make me feel better.
抱歉 姑娘 都结束了
Sorry, girl, y'all over.
他不会找不到新女朋友的
Yeah, and he'll have no trouble finding a new girlfriend.
至少她们在我身边
Well, at least they were there.
我不想跟他道别
I don't want to have to say goodbye.
我要在他走之前一直待在他身边
I'm going to spend every possible second with him before he leaves.
这是最愚蠢的主意
That's the worst idea you've ever had.
是啊 他离开之后你会更伤心的
Yeah. That'll make it hurt even more when he's gone.
你得无视他
You need to ignore him.
你们是说我和我初恋
You're telling me I should spend the final moments
共度的最后时光
with the first boy I've ever loved...
我应该无视他吗
ignoring him?
是的
Yeah.
如果你不在乎别人了
If you stop caring about someone,
就更容易说再见了
it's easy to say goodbye.
我甚至不记得我奶奶的脸
I don't even remember my grandma's face.
我不知道
I don't know.
要么这样
It's either that
否则他离开时就会看到你梨花带雨
or let him see you ugly cry when he leaves.
你的哭相会很难看
And you cry really ugly.
就像...
It's like...
好吧 我无视他
Okay. Fine. I'll ignore him.
会很难 但我会做的
It'll be hard, but I'll do it.
各位 布莱斯要走了 我真的很伤心
Guys, I'm really sad Bryce is leaving.
我们已经跟蕾恩鲍说过一遍了
We kind of already went through all this with Rainbow.
抱歉 约翰
Sorry, Johan.
我又一次感到自己被抛弃了
And again, I find myself abandoned.
我妈妈决定使用大多数妈妈在绝望时
My mom decided to do what all moms do
惯用的伎俩 利用她们的孩子
in desperate times -- use their kids.
别让我和邻居的土老冒孩子玩
Please don't make me hang out with that sucker neighbor girl!
她肯定很棒
I'm sure she's great.
她还穿着去年的盖璞童装
She was wearing last year's Baby Gap.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为不是今年的
Well, they weren't this year's.
跟她玩15分钟
Just play with her for 15 minutes,
我就给你买♥♥你想吃的糖
and I will get you any candy you want.
10分钟
10 minutes.
圣莫想和妮基一起玩
Santi was wondering if Nikki can play.
就10分钟
For 10 minutes.
当然 妮基可以出来
Sure. Nikki can come outside.
其实圣莫想和她在这里玩
Actually, Santi wanted to play with her here.
在你的家里
In your house.
但就玩10分钟
But only for 10 minutes.
好 她在房♥间里
Okay. She's in her room.
你也想进来吗
Oh, you wanted to come in, too?
如果你坚持的话 当然
Oh, sure, if you insist!
我其实在批改数学作业 抱歉
Actually, I'm tied up grading math homework. Sorry.
那这周末怎么样
Oh, well, what about this weekend?
我们可以一起去做头发
Uh, we can get our hair done.
-其实... -我已经为我们两个
- Yeah, well -- - u202dI already made an appointment
预约了做头发
for both of us to go get our hair done.
我们将有八小时的时间了解对方 姐妹
That's eight hours to get to know each other, girlfriend.
我晚些时候送圣莫尼卡回去
I'll bring Santamonica back later on, okay?
我不是说你必须得去 但是...
I'm not saying that you need to go, but --
小心点 我不想夹到你的脚
Watch out. I don't want to break your foot.
我没事
I've got another!
-祝你一天愉快 -好
- Have a nice day! - u202dOkay!
她简直疯了
She is crazy.
九分钟
Nine minutes!
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表