剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
她在我这么大的时候也感觉格格不入
how she also felt like an outsider at my age.
她甚至告诉我
She even told me what went down
在车站的圣诞晚会上发生了什么事
at the station's Christmas party,
特别的不合适
which was so not appropriate.
总之 在此之前从未有人对我敞开心扉
Anyway, no one ever opened up to me like that before.
真的让给我感觉很特别
It really made me feel special.
我理解
I get it.
与众不同很难
Being different is hard.
作为新闻直播室的唯一一名女性
As the only woman in the news room,
我要么太莽撞要么太温顺
I'm either too brassy or too meek.
但最终我解决了
But I eventually figured it out,
我相信你也会的
and I'm sure you will, too.
蕾恩鲍
Rainbow?
你没来上课
You missed class.
-惠特曼女士 你好 你好
- Miss Whiteman, hi. - u202dHi.
我需要你在这张表上签个字 带她走
I need you to sign this form excusing her.
没问题
Sure.
你能写封信给我侄女吗
Can you make it out to my niece?
她姓柯林斯
Her name is Miss Collins.
他不能以那种态度跟我说话
He can't just talk to me any old kind of way.
他认为我不能提供一个简单的证词
He doesn't think I can give a simple deposition
来证明业主有疏忽
to demonstrate negligence on the part of a business owner?
这句话是出自《夜间法庭》吗
Was that from "Night Court?"
那又怎样
So?!
我会用我的方式说出真♥相♥
Look, I'mma tell the truth the way I want to,
如果他们不信我 那就算了
and if they don't believe me, screw them.
我知道为了这些人低声下气
Okay, I know it feels icky
真的很恶心
to tone yourself down for these folks,
但如果我们要追究那些人的责任
but if we're going to hold those people accountable,
那你就必须合作
then you'll have to play ball.
等一下 艾丽西娅
Hold on, Alicia.
你是说阻止我们
You're saying that who I am as a person
得到自己想要的东西的原因
is the only thing getting in the way
是因为我是个人类吗
of us getting what we want?
我是说我每天都在法♥院♥里
I'm saying I'm in court rooms every day.
我用目击者的一件小事
I use any little thing
来让他们名誉尽失
about a witness to discredit them.
我不想看到这些发生在我姐姐身上
I don't want to see that happen to my sister.
我以为像你这样的黑人律师
I thought black folks like you practicing law
会改变他们对我们的看法
was gonna change how they see us.
我会尽力
Look, I'll do my best,
但是如果你说他们相不相信我
but if you're saying them believing me
取决于我说话的方式
depends on me talking a certain way,
那就是你的问题了
then you part of the problem.
少管闲事
Mind your business!
就是我 圣莫加油
It's me! Go Santi!
约翰 我能在你的石膏上签名吗
Johan, can I sign your cast?
我真棒 我真棒
Go me! Go me!
我真棒 快看我
Go me! Look at me!
什么情况
What?!
给我留个地方签名
Leave some room for me to sign!
圣莫 你想在我的石膏上签名吗
Hey, Santi, you want to come sign my cast?
所以你能在我出名之后卖♥♥个好价钱吗
So you can sell it when I become famous?
那可不行
Uh...that's a no.
成人之后 当我妹妹想引起别人的注意
As an adult, when my sister wants attention,
她就假装怀孕
she just fakes a pregnancy.
但在她能怀孕之前
But before that was an option,
她得有点创造力
she had to be more creative.
渴望成为关注的焦点
The desire to be the center of attention
绝对不是写在家族基因里的
definitely did not run in the family.
我在怀疑我是否准备好播报新闻了
I was starting to wonder if I was ready to make the news.
准备 三 二
In three, two...
我旁边的
I-I-I'm here
是蒙代尔学校的女子排球队 走鹃队
with the Mondale School's Lady Roadrunner Volleyball Team.
球场上的女孩儿们
Ladies of ball court --
打得很棒
Volley great --
州很棒
State great --
州冠军很棒
State champ great --
走鹃队的选手们
Uh, Roadrunners --
好了 停
Okay, cut.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
别太担心
Don't worry so much.
我第一次上镜头的时候
The first time I was on camera,
我用麦克风线绊倒了艾萨·凯特[演员 歌♥手]I tripped Eartha Kitt with my microphone cord.
所以你挺好的
So you'll be fine.
记住 深呼吸
Just remember, breathe...
微笑
...and smile.
没错
Yeah!
深呼吸 然后微笑
Breathe and smile.
很好 你做得很好 开始
Good, you're doing great. Go, go, go.
微笑
Smile.
让我们和球队上将聊一聊
Let's talk to the team general.
球队队长
Team captain.
让我们和球队队长聊一聊
Let's talk to the team captain.
面向镜头
Face the camera.
球队 麦克风在晃
Team... u202dThe microphone is shaking.
说话
Talk.
好了 停
Okay, cut.
许多人对采访有天赋
Okay...um... A lot of people have a natural talent for this.
但你没有
You do not.
我确实更感兴趣于...
Well, I am more interested in --
去追求吧 无论那是什么
Pursue that, whatever that is.
是科学
It's science.
实话实说 我猜你一定很擅长科学
Honestly, I bet you'd be really good at that.
我已经是"公社怪物"了
Well, I'm already a commune weirdo.
我不能再加上"科学怪人"
I can't stack "Science nerd" on top.
如果你热爱科学 那就去做
If you love science, go for it.
对不起 惠特曼小姐 你不会明白的
Sorry, Miss Whiteman, but you'll never understand.
你既完美又漂亮
You're perfect and beautiful.
每天都能做自己
You get to be yourself every day,
人人都仰慕你
and everyone adores you.
而我只是个奇怪的混血女孩
I'm just a weird mixed girl.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, hang on, hang on.
抱歉之前没跟你说
I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, but...
我也是个奇怪的混血女孩
I'm also a weird mixed girl.
我不奇怪 但是
Well, I'm not weird, but...
我是混血儿
I am mixed.
我父亲是个黑人
My dad is black.
我以为你是白人
I thought you were white.
大家都这么以为
Everybody does. I mean --
六十年代的时候 我的导师告诉我
Look, back in the '60s, my mentor told me
最好能守住这个秘密
it was best to keep it a secret
因为他担心这会毁了我的前程
because he was afraid it would ruin my career.
但是幸运的是 现在时代不同了
But luckily, things are different now.
大声说出来吧
So say it loud.
你是混血科学怪人 你很骄傲
You're a mixed science nerd and you're proud.
如果时代真的不同了
If things are so different now,
那你为什么不把真♥相♥说出来
then why don't you tell the truth?
这个 就是人们
Well, it's just that people
已经对我有了想法
already think one thing about me,
我不确定说出真♥相♥会更好
and I'm not sure it's a good idea to switch things up.
但这是基于谎言之上的
But it was all built on a lie.
你自己都害怕说出自己的身份
How can you tell me to be proud of who I am
你怎么能告诉我要引以为傲呢
when you're scared of what we are?
蕾恩鲍
Rainbow --
如果著名的新闻主持人都不引以为傲
If a famous news anchor can't be proud,
我能有什么希望呢
what hope do I have?
蕾恩鲍荧屏首秀
人们永远忘不了
You never forget the first time
自己尊敬的人第一次让自己失望的时候
someone you respect disappoints you.
而此时你最不想要的的就是庆祝会
And the last thing you want in that moment is a party.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表