剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
But I saw.
从那之后 我就被她迷住了
And I'd been crushing ever since.
他不可能同意的
There's no way he'd say yes.
他是布莱斯
He's Bryce.
他和大人说话的时候是多么自信啊
I mean, look at how confident he is talking to adults.
可能是用我妈妈的名字定的 南希
It might be under my mom's name, Nancy?
我查查
Oh. Let's see.
你也经常和杰森说话
You talk to Mr. Jason all the time.
我以为他是个孩子
That was when I thought he was a kid!
-他刚跟我招手了吗 -是啊
- Did he just wave at me? - Yeah!
这绝对是最帅气的挥手
And it was one of those cool three-finger waves, too.
我的天
Oh, my God!
但我如何邀请这样的人呢
But how would I even ask someone like that?
他喜欢足球 我们就这么办
Okay. He likes soccer, so here's what we do.
和我跳舞吗
同意 拒绝 或许吧
明天我给你拿个足球
Tomorrow, I'll get you a soccer ball
上面写着话
with a note written on it.
当他走进教室之后
And right when he comes into class...
我的鼻子
My nose!
第一个主意总是会被抛弃的
First idea is always a throwaway.
这样呢
Oh. What about this?
同意 拒绝 或许吧
如果你真的喜欢我 你不会失手的
If you really like me, you won't miss.
这看起来很危险
Yeah, that seems really dangerous.
要不...
Oh! What about...
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
要不你给他打个电♥话♥ 直接问他
Okay, what if you just call him on the phone and ask him?
就这样
I think that's the one!
1974年上映的电影
《狡猾的布朗》今晚在11频道播出
Oh, "Foxy Brown" is on Channel 11 tonight.
我知道我们俩都特别想再看一遍
I know we've both been dying to see that again.
是啊 我们俩
Yeah, both of us.
之前
So, earlier...
你说和我结婚很"棒"
when you said it was "Cool" being married to me...
特别棒 宝贝
Super cool, babe.
在我之前 你和多少个黑人女性在一起过
I mean, how many black women have you been with before me?
在一起
Been with?
你知道我的感情经历
You know about my other serious relationships.
高中的时候谈过两个白人女孩
Yes, your two white high school girlfriends,
但我说的是谈着玩的
but I'm talking about casual dating,
自♥由♥恋爱之类的
free love, and all that.
本着自♥由♥恋爱的精神 这重要吗
Ah, in the spirit of free love and all that, does it matter?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
我得想想
I'd have to think.
大概有...
I mean, 'cause there was...
十一...
...around elev...
等等
Wait.
或许没有
Maybe zero?
两个
Two?
我想不起来了
God, it's so hard to remember. I mean, uh...
拥抱算吗 因为我不歧视拥抱
Do hugs count? 'Cause I don't discriminate with hugs.
你想来一个吗
You want one?
看起来不像 问题是什么来着
Doesn't look like it. What was the question?
-你和几个黑人... -好吧
- How many black... - No, okay.
拜托宝贝 我们都结婚15年了
Babe, come on. We've been married 15 years!
怎么...
What... W-W-What...
我们在干什么 赶快看《狡猾的布朗》吧
What are we doing? Let's just watch "Foxy Brown"!
新闻节目
或者丹·拉瑟 我们都喜欢丹·拉瑟
Or Dan Rather? We both like Dan Rather.
对吧
Right?
今晚最后
And finally tonight,
我们探索罗伯特·德尼罗对女性的非传统品味
we explore Robert De Niro's unconventional taste in women.
我们还是看书吧
You know what, let's just read.
在固定电♥话♥时代
Back in the day of landlines,
有一条不成文的规定 在晚上九点后
there was an unwritten rule that under no circumstances
无论任何情况都不能给别人家里打电♥话♥
would you call anyone else's house after 9:00 PM.
当时是8点50分
And it was 8:50.
你好 奥尔森家
Hello. Olsen residence.
你好 奥尔森太太 布莱斯在吗
Hi, Mrs. Olsen. Is Bryce there?
我就是布莱斯
This is Bryce.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hiii.
你是谁
Uh, who is this?
我是...
Yes, this is...
社会学习小组的玛丽
Mary? From social studies?
听起来不像是玛丽
This doesn't sound like Mary.
我可能感冒了 但就是我 玛丽
I might have a cold. But it's me... Mary.
社会学习小组的
From social studies.
好吧 怎么了
Uh, okay. What's up?
我只是在想
I was just wondering
我们今晚应该读哪页
what pages we were supposed to read tonight.
我觉得是48到62页
I think 48 through 62.
该死 我把书落在学校了
Shoot. I forgot my book at school.
你可以给我读吗
Do you think you could read it to me?
可以把
Yeah, I guess so.
"在1860年"
"In 1860"...
蕾恩鲍 我...
Hey, Rainbow. I...
你在打电♥话♥
Ah, you're on the phone.
走开
Get away!
玛丽
Uh... Mary?
你还在吗
You still there?
你可以继续读
You can keep reading.
"由派克峰速递公♥司♥联合经营"
"Jointly operated by the Pikes Peak Express Company"...
这真令人绝望
This was a dumpster fire.
-昨晚怎么样 -我们得单独聊聊
- How'd it go last night? - We need to talk. In private.
约翰 这里是女厕所 快走开
Johan! This is the girls' bathroom! Scram, dude!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
你们参加舞会的门票
发生了什么 跟我透露一下
So, what happened? Spill.
我退缩了 我做不到
I chickened out. I can't do this.
咱们俩去吧 以朋友的身份
You and I should just go together as friends.
我有舞伴了
I already have a date.
什么 什么时候的事
What?! Since when?
约翰 这里是女厕所 快走开
Johan! This is the girls' bathroom! Scram, dude!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
和我跳舞吗
同意 拒绝 或许吧
我跟你说了 我会去问唐
I told you I was going to ask Down.
感谢你和我一起吃午饭
Thanks for having lunch with me.
我让保罗多带了些豆腐汤
I had Paul pack extra tofu soup.
所以我带了排骨
Which is why I brought ribs.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What's up?
保罗有些不对劲
Something weird happened with Paul.
我问他在我之前他和多少位黑人女性♥交♥往过
I asked him how many black women he'd been with before me...
你不能这么问
You can't ask that!
他说什么
What'd he say?
他不告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
他太棒了
Oh, damn, he's good.
为什么现在才问
And why is this just coming out now?
在公社的时候 这些都不重要
On the commune, none of this mattered.
黑人 白人 过去 现在
Black, white, past, present,
一切都是美丽的和谐幻影
it was all just a beautiful harmony.
你为什么还有孩子的监护权
How do you still have custody of your kids?
可现在重要了
Look, it matters now.
你觉得他交往过几个
What you think his number is?
会有确切数字吗
Is there a right answer?
如果他和许多黑人女性♥交♥往过
I mean, if it was a lot of black women,
可能是个恋物癖
then it could be a fetish.
如果他没和许多人交往过
But if he hadn't been with any others,
可能我是个实验品
then maybe I'm an experiment.
我赌恋物癖
My money's on fetish.
他让你角色扮演过吗
Does he ever make you role-play?
比如说你是个努力奋斗的节奏布鲁斯歌♥手
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表