剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
She just...dissed you.
没错
Yes!
-轻视 -说得好 鲍
- Dissed. - Good job, Bow.
看看你啊
Look at you go.
我很喜欢这样
And I loved it.
三分钟之前打了上课铃
Bell rang three minutes ago.
我知道 我们迟到了一会儿
Yeah, I know, I know. We're a little late.
我们得回家拿约翰的午饭
We had to go back home for Johan's lunch.
我没忘记拿 我给吃了
I didn't forget it. I ate it.
再见 小伙子
Bye, bud.
绽放你的光芒吧 伙计
Shine your light, buddy!
别担心
Don't worry.
大家都知道有上午 下午 还有"爸时"
Everyone knows there's A.M., P.M., and D.T. --
"爸爸时间"
"Dad Time."
爸爸总是会迟到
You dads are always late.
自从我们来到这里之后
Ever since we got here,
芭芭拉就对我爸爸有了成见
Barbara had been stereotyping my dad
她认为我爸爸是个懒散的父亲
as a typical crappy father.
不 但这是我们第一次迟到
Oh, no, but -- but this is the first time we've been late, so...
是吗 我永远联♥系♥不上你们这些慵懒的父亲们
Oh, is it? I can never keep track of all you D.T. Dads.
我不是这种父亲
Well... I am not a D.T. Dad.
我在家陪孩子们 我给他们做饭
I stay home with the kids. I cook their food.
我甚至还给他们剪发 我告诉你
I-I even do their hair, and let me tell you,
上一次有了许多经验
there was a steep learning curve with that last one,
因为你知道 他们...
because, you know, they're...
你见过我的孩子们吗
Have you seen my kids?
真的别担心
Really, don't worry about it.
我知道你帮不上忙
I know you can't help it.
真的不是
No. Really.
芭芭拉 我是个优秀的父亲
Barbara, I'm a great dad.
甚至比有些妈妈还优秀
Uh, maybe even better than some moms.
爸爸
u202dDad?
我觉得你拿的是堆肥袋
I think you grabbed the compost bag,
因为这里面只有我的香蕉皮
because this is only banana peels.
不 这是你的午饭 伙计
Nope, that's your lunch, buddy.
记住 维他命都在皮里面
Remember, all the vitamins are in the peel.
我猜你肯定不知道
I bet you didn't know that.
你为什么把脚放我椅子上 还不♥穿♥鞋
Why are your shoeless feet on my chair?
你也早啊
Hello to you, too.
我想放松
I'm trying to relax!
干♥你♥的活
Do your job!
发生了什么
What happened now?
杰克把他的臭脚放在我椅子上
Jack put his nasty feet on my chair.
谁会这么做
Who does that?
非常不妥当 而且很恶心
It's completely inappropriate and disgusting.
-有什么好笑的 -你
- What is so funny? - u202dYou.
你说成见并不存在
You said that stereotypes don't exist,
而你这位黑人女性却很愤怒
and here you are -- the angry black woman.
因为有人刚刚把脚放在
Because I'm a black woman
我这位黑人女性的椅子上
who just had someone's feet on my chair.
这不会让你生气吗
That wouldn't make you angry?
-会 -没错
- It would. - u202dExactly.
我又不是一整天都在四处生气
And it's not like I just walk around mad all day.
这间屋子里的人都是大学毕业
I'm in a room full of college graduates.
这有什么难的
How is this complicated?
如果你们喝完一壶 就要再煮一壶
If you finish the pot, you make another pot!
好吗
Okay?
这不会让你生气吗
And that wouldn't have made you angry?
会 但你没抓住重点
Yes, but you keep missing the point.
看起来重点是
Well, it seems like the point is,
你们可以管我叫"愤怒的黑人女性"
you get to call me an angry black woman
而没人管你们叫"愤怒的白人男性"
and no one calls you guys "Angry white men."
我觉得你抓住重点了
I guess you do get the point.
所以你是说我不能生气吗
So, you're saying I can't be angry?
除非你不想让人们
Well, not unless you want people
一直礼貌地拒绝与你共事
to keep politely declining to work with you.
什么 他们会这么做吗
What? They do that?
如果他们这么做
Well, if they do,
只是因为他们看不到我的热情
it's because they can't see my passion.
-愤怒 -热情
- Anger. u202d- Passion.
好吧 不管你怎么叫
Okay. Whatever name you call it,
这里的人管这叫"可怕"
people around here call it scary.
我也能盯着你们看
I can stare, too.
你们看 我觉得我学会嘻哈舞了
Check it out. I think I got the wop.
我不知道这是什么舞
I don't know what that's supposed to be,
但不是嘻哈舞
but it's not the wop.
-等等 真的吗 -我开玩笑的
- Wait, really? - u202dI'm just playing.
你学会了 姑娘
You got it, girl.
你很精神
You're fresh.
在我看来"白皮女士"会跳舞
Let me find out Little Miss Light Skin knows how to dance.
你比我想象中的黑
Yeah. You know, you're way blacker than I thought.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你跑得快 你会跳舞
You're fast, you can dance a little bit,
你在钥匙链上找不到你的名字
and you can't find your name on a keychain.
这都不是因为我是个黑人
None of that is because I'm black.
是因为我就是这种人
It's because of who I am.
所以你觉得队伍里的女孩
So, you think it's just a coincidence
长得和我们一样只是个巧合吗
that all the girls on this team look like us?
向前 转身
Up. And down.
我很惊讶
I was floored.
我以为我们四个人有特殊的联♥系♥
What I assumed was a special connection between four friends
现在只是因为我们的肤色
had just been reduced to our skin color.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
瑞贝卡 你要加入田径队 对吗
Rebecca, you're joining the track team, right?
不 我要去练习游泳
No. I'm on my way to swim practice.
想看看我的钥匙链吗 上面有我的名字
Want to see my keychain? It has my name on it.
难以置信 愤怒的黑人女性
Unbelievable. Angry black woman.
你们知道为了摆脱掉"黑人"
Do you know how hard I've worked
和"女性"的标签 我有多努力工作吗
to be seen as more than just black, or just a woman?
在六十年代 我读了法律学校
I went to law school in the '60s.
在我的毕业照上
In my graduation photo,
有人拿着一条标语 上面写着"黑人歧视见鬼去吧"
there's someone holding a sign saying, "N-word go home."
为什么 我想你了
What? I missed you.
认真的
Seriously.
我是律所最有成就的人
I'm one of the most accomplished people at my firm,
对他们来说却只剩下了成见
and for them to reduce me to a stereotype?
我知道你什么意思
Yeah. I know what you mean.
我是个伟大的父亲
I-I'm a great father.
我们并不是在过"爸爸时间" 芭芭拉
We're not all on D.T. Time, Barbara.
好吧 你知道吗
That... Alright, you know what?
这不一样
It's not the same.
我留着写日记吧
I'll just save it for my journal.
你们俩为什么会因为一些成见而如此激动
Why are you two getting so worked up over some stereotypes?
成见又不会伤人
Stereotypes ain't never hurt nobody.
丹丹姨妈又错了
Once again, Aunt Dee-Dee was wrong.
允许约翰逊博士解释一下
Allow Doctor Rainbow to explain.
成见
成见来自于 我们都想成为团体中的一员
Stereotypes come from our need to be part of a group,
在我们自己的团体里
and in our own groups,
我们能看到每个人都是一个独♥立♥的个体
we have the ability to see each member as an individual.
蕾恩鲍 塔米克 香奈丝 佳思敏
从外界看一个团体 我们更倾向于
Whereas we tend to see each outside group
墨西哥乐队
不去看这个团体里的成员
as one faceless entity.
亚洲学生
足够无辜了 对吗 错了
Innocent enough, right? Wrong.
印度家庭
因为这点 我们会添加负面标签
Because of that, we're able to then add on negative traits.
所以会出现这种成见 比如"黑人都很懒惰"
That's where stereotypes like "Black people are lazy,"
"犹太人擅长挣钱"
"Jewish people are good with money,"
还有"白人跳不高"
and "White men can't jump" come from.
这会造成不良后果 比如种族定性
And that can lead to harmful things, like racial profiling,
夏洛茨维尔集♥会♥ 美国边境营地集♥会♥
the Charlottesville rally, U.S. Border camps.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表