剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
You all are disgusting.
布莱斯不可能在想这些
There is no way this is what Bryce is planning.
我不需要这些
I won't need any of this.
这个世界会把她生吞活剥了的
The world is going to eat her alive.
是啊
Yeah.
你们一定是蕾恩鲍的家长
You must be Rainbow's parents.
你们一定是蕾恩鲍的家长
"You must be Rainbow's parents" --
你觉得他为何这样猜测
why do you think he made that assumption?
就像我们是这座城市唯一一对"融和家长"一样
Like we're the only mixed couple in this town.
宝贝 确实只有我们
Babe, we are.
思想开放一些
Just try to keep an open mind.
-你好 你怎么样 -你好
- Hi. How are you? - Hi.
-你好 保罗 -南茜
- Hey. Paul. - u202dNancy.
-你好 我是肯 -你好 肯 很高兴见到你
- Hey. Ken. - Hi. Ken. u202dYeah. Nice to meet you.
-南茜 -很高兴见到你 肯
- Nancy. - Great to meet you, Ken.
很开心终于能见到你们
It's great to finally meet you.
我们经常听到蕾恩鲍
We've heard so much about Rainbow.
听说布莱斯的头发很好
Ah, and Bryce has such great hair.
这太好了
Oh, this is so cute.
我还记得我第一次约会
I remember my first date.
正如你们所想
As you can imagine,
我妈妈很难向白人解释
it was hard for my mom to explain to white people
她不像让女儿约会的原因
that she didn't want her daughter to date
是因为奴隶制
because of slavery.
当他们在讨论这次约会将会多精彩时
So, as they talked about how great this date was gonna be,
妈妈受到了来自同伴的压力
Mom ended up getting peer-pressured.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
What do you think, honey?
我们要不试试
Should we just try it?
好吧 我觉得我们让她
Okay, well, I guess it wouldn't hurt
去一次约会也无妨
if we let her go on one date.
一次约会
One date. u202d
-我们成功了 -谢谢你
- Ah, we did it. - Thank you.
我来付吧
And I'll take this.
-谢谢你 -真的吗
- Thank you. - Oh, really?
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
而且我现在很兴奋
Plus, I'm feeling flush.
经济发展过程中并不给予贫困阶层优待 而是由优先发展起来的群体通过消费惠及贫困阶层 带动其发展和富裕
多亏了涓滴效应 我说得对吗
Thank God for trickle-down economics. Am I right?
对爸爸来说
As far as Dad was concerned,
里根政♥府♥认为 政♥府♥救济不是救助穷♥人♥最好的方法 应该通过经济增长使总财富增加 最终使穷♥人♥受益
奥尔森先生刚刚表示他喜欢罗纳德·里根
Mr. Olsen just said he loved Ronald Reagan.
有点晚了
It's getting late.
我得去照顾孩子们睡觉了
I got to tuck the kids in.
感谢这顿美味的晚餐
Thanks for this lovely dinner.
-你知道吗 -别说了
- You know -- - u202dNo.
感谢你们带来这美好的夜晚
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
继续走
Just keep going.
怎么样 小家伙
Hey, what's up, buddy?
爷爷 这张卡片好看吗
Granddad, is this card good?
我想要双倍炸鱼排
I need it to get extra fishsticks.
我需要你好好给我讲讲
Okay, I'm gonna need more information on this one.
情侣在明天午餐上可以得到双倍炸鱼排
Couples get double fishsticks tomorrow at lunch,
我想让米凯拉知道 她是我的女朋友
and I want Micaela to know that she's my girlfriend.
你不应该对我说 伙计
You're talking to the wrong guy, buddy.
我得让我所有的女朋友知道
I make sure all my girlfriends know
她们不是我的女朋友
they're not my girlfriend.
但如果你真的想好了
But if you're really set on this,
你得准备点更好的东西 而不仅仅是自♥制♥卡片
you're gonna have to do better than a homemade card.
真的吗
Really?
但爸爸说想法才是最重要的
But Dad says it's the thought that counts.
没错 所有女人都想要
Yeah, that's what all women want --
一大束"想法"
a big bouquet of thoughts.
如果你想得到这个女孩
Look, if you want to win this girl,
你得夸张一点
you need to go big.
我能做到
I can do that.
我告诉蕾恩鲍她可以去约会了
I told Rainbow she can go on her date.
不会有事的 对吗
It'll be okay, right?
不会有事的
Yeah, it'll be okay.
对吗
Right?
是啊 没事的
Uh, yeah, yeah, uh, it's gonna be fine.
我只希望她能选个家庭环境更好的男孩
I just wish she'd picked a boy from a better family.
又来了
There it is.
你觉得我反应过度
You thought I was overreacting.
看看我得拦着谁 防止他变成"火力全开保罗"
Look who I had to hold back from going "Full Paul".
"火力全开保罗"
"Full Paul"?
是啊 你总是反应过度
Yeah, you always overreact.
如果人们的政♥治♥思想和你的不完全一样
Like, if people's politics don't line up exactly with yours,
你就讨厌他们
you hate them.
否则你因为什么讨厌别人呢
Yeah, well, why do you hate people?
保罗 你在全面了解一个人之前
Paul, you can't write people off
不能轻易给别人定性
before you have the full picture.
肯对涓滴效应发表了一条评论
Ken made one comment about trickle-down economics,
你就开始嚷嚷他是个坏人
and you're barking about how he's such a bad person.
没错 因为他就是坏人
Yeah, because he is a bad person.
我不是每次都这样的
And it's not like I do this all the time.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, babe.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我今晚对肯的反应绝对不算过激
And I did not overreact with Ken tonight.
我也说了 "宝贝 好的"
And I said, "Okay, babe."
我的朋友们或许了解上垒
My friends might have known about the bases,
但是他们不了解布莱斯
but they didn't know Bryce.
他才不想去下流的棒球亲热场呢
He wouldn't want to go to some nasty baseball make-out spot.
喂
Hello?
您好 奥尔森夫人 布莱斯在吗
Hello, Mrs. Olsen. Is Bryce there?
蕾恩鲍 是我
Hey, Rainbow, it's me.
天哪 我总是听不出来
Oh my god, I keep doing that.
总之 我妈妈同意我去约会了
Anyways, my mom says I can go on a date.
所以你想做什么呢
So, what do you want to do?
我们可以去看电影
We could go to the movies.
可是我全都看过了
Uh, well, I've already seen all of them --
《红粉佳人》 《挑战者》
"Pretty in Pink", "Highlander",
《爱心熊宝宝2:新一代》
"Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation".
游戏厅怎么样
What about the arcade?
游戏厅太无聊了
The arcade is so boring.
去小溪边怎么样
What do you think about the creek?
算了 看电影挺好的
Never mind. The movies is good.
好 我六点去接你
Great. I'll pick you up at 6:00.
好 就这么定了
Okay. I guess it's a date.
♪为主队加油助威♪
♪ Root, root, root for the home team ♪
你知道吗
You know what?
我不知道我有没有准备好去看电影
I don't know if I'm ready to go to the movies.
别担心 蕾恩鲍
Don't worry, Rainbow.
-你只是太紧张 -没错
- You're just nervous. - u202dYeah.
当你看到我们把你打扮好以后你有多漂亮
When you see how good you look after we finish getting you ready,
你就不会紧张了
you're gonna be just fine.
我还给你带了今晚穿的衣服
I brought you something to wear tonight.
我穿这件衣服去商场的时候我爸爸哭了
My dad cried when I wore it to the mall,
所以我知道它很完美
so I know it's perfect.
你在开玩笑吗 我不能穿这个
Are you joking? I can't wear that.
你当然可以
Yes, you can.
所有人都这样
Everyone's doing it.
你不想成为特例的
You don't want to be the only one not doing it.
来自同伴之间的压力
Teenage girl peer pressure.
没什么能与此相比
Nothing quite like it.
你们觉得我准备好了吗
So, you think I'm ready?
差不多了
Almost.
白钻石香水
White Diamonds perfume.
我奶奶说
My grandma says
美国女演员
这是"伊丽莎白·泰勒的迷人香气"
it's an "Intriguing fragrance by Elizabeth Taylor."
我觉得够了
I think that's enough.
够了我会告诉你的
I tell you when it's enough.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表