剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
走吧 这很好玩的
Come on. It's gonna be amazing!
我能想象我跟他一起建设未来的样子
I can see myself building a future with him.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你能告诉我他那张脸怎么吸引你了吗
Can you point to what part of his face does it for you?
因为我真没看出来
Because I really don't see it.
真能发牢骚
There's the beef.
你们真讨厌
Y'all are nasty.
♪ Passion fills the air ♪
这些都是很聪明的女孩
These were totally the kind of smart girls
我觉得很舒服
I felt comfortable around.
女孩既聪明又强壮
这让我觉得爸爸是对的
It felt like Dad was right.
♪ His cuts are quick to the bass drum kick ♪
♪ He's just incredible ♪
♪ Kick it, kick it ♪
观鸟会
♪ Kick it ♪
我看见了冠蓝鸦
I see a blue jay!
我看见了我梦想的家庭
I see a family I'd rather live with!
♪ Fresh, fresh, fresh, fresh ♪
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你为什么不开心啊
What's got you down?
我真希望我被绑♥架♥了
I wish I were kidnapped.
够了
Okay, you know what? That's enough.
你现在该回到你的房♥间 在态度和善之前
Maybe it's time you go to your room and not come out
不许出来
until you find a better attitude.
太好了 非常感谢
Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
很明显 这些妈妈认为你是个"辣爸"
Apparently, these moms think you're a "Hot dad."
我理解不了
I don't get it,
但她们喝了很多酒
but they have been drinking a lot of wine.
我能说什么 三重威胁
What can I say? Triple threat.
回家去吧
Go home somewhere.
如果这不是老虎的吼叫
If it isn't the cry of the tiger.
如果他们欺负你 你要以爱报恨
If they bully you, fight their hate by loving them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我在用最强大的武器
I'm fighting your hurtful words
来回击你伤人的话
with the strongest weapon of all --
爱
love.
看到了吗 我说过爱无所不克
See? I told you love conquers all.
等着瞧吧
Keep watching.
放开我 怪物
Get off me, weirdo!
不 让我爱你
No! Let me love you!
布洛迪 你在干嘛
Brody! What are you doing?!
把手肘收拢
Keep those elbows in.
从上往下打
Turn those punches over!
见鬼
Hell no!
我不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure
金博士或者甘地会不会这么做
this is how dr. King or Gandhi would've handled it.
罗浮女孩 226组
想要红酒了告诉我
Let me know if I can get you any more wine.
爸爸 我的肩带快满了
Look, Dad. My sash is almost full.
我在想凑齐所有徽章会不会得到徽章
I wonder if there's a badge for badges.
我真为你骄傲 鲍
I'm so proud of you, Bow!
我只希望你妹妹也能像你一样感激这一切
I just wish your sister could appreciate all this as much as you.
你赢了 爸爸
You win, Dad.
我找到我想赢的徽章了
I found a badge I want to earn.
戏剧
Theater.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
你好啊
Hello.
我们用这张桌子 来
Let's use this table. Come on.
各位 请往我这边看
All right, everyone, if I could get your attention.
圣莫妮卡决定演一个袜偶剧
Santamonica has decided to earn her theater badge
来赢得戏剧徽章
by doing a sock-puppet show.
袜子好大啊
Those are some big socks.
是你的吗
Are they yours?
女士 我要把你隔离开
Ma'am, I'm cutting you off.
从前有一个美丽的公主
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess
和父亲住在一起
who lived with her father.
你女儿真可爱
Your daughter is so cute.
别说"可爱"这个词 那是父系社会
"Don't say 'cute'! That's patriarchy!"
爸爸 求求你了 我不想当罗浮女孩
"But please, Father! I don't want to do Rover Girls!
我想变可爱
I want to be cute."
谁管你想要什么 我有胡子
"Who cares what you want? I have a beard!"
难以置信 圣莫 停下来
I can't believe this. Santi, stop.
不行 还有一个半小时
No! There's an hour and a half left.
你们两个 我们走
You two, let's go.
"你们两个 我们走"
"You two, let's go."
"救救我"
"Save me!"
够了
That's enough.
我盯着你呢
I'm watching you.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
-你好 -妈妈
- Oh, hi. - u202dMom!
爸爸不想让我成功
Daddy won't let me be great!
别说了
Stop it!
爸爸已经说了 你太小了
Dad already said you're too young
还不知道为什么你不能参加选美
to know why you shouldn't do pageants.
-没错 -等一下 为什么不能
- Exactly. - Wait. Why shouldn't she?
我把她们带出来
Well, I pulled them out
因为那里的人只会犯蠢 装好看
because all those people care about is being dumb and pretty.
你肯定也会把她们带出来的
You would've done the same thing.
不 我不会
No. I wouldn't have.
保罗 你不能因为你不赞同
Paul, you can't just make them quit stuff
就让她们放弃
because you don't agree with it.
等一下 我以为我们是在同一条战线上
H-Hold on. I thought we were on the same page --
无性别差异育儿
Gender-free parenting,
而不是把我们女儿养成没头没脑的花瓶
not raising our daughters to be airheaded arm candy.
我不敢相信
I can't believe you.
说实话 我感到震惊
Honestly, I'm shocked.
作为一个女权主义者 你应该知道
As a so-called feminist, you should know
你没资格评价哪种女人才是好女人
it's not your place to say what makes a good woman.
欢迎来到俱乐部
Welcome to the club.
他一整天都想教育我这点
All day, he's been trying to school me on that.
这个人告诉我孙子
Well, this one told my grandson
可以在武馆里哭
that it's okay to cry at a dojo.
不会吧
No.
你让约翰在空手道课上哭
You let Johan cry in karate?
-发生什么了 -你觉得发生什么了
- What happened? - What do you think happened?
他被人打趴下了
He got the brakes beaten off him.
是的
I did.
的确如此
I really did.
妹妹 你更清楚
Sis, you know better!
你不能让他作为浅肤色的人哭
You can't let this boy cry and let him be light-skinned.
我怎么才能不让他作为浅肤色的人呢
How would I not let him be light-skinned?
我不敢相信
I can't believe you.
你应该知道一些基本的男性规则
You should know there are basic man rules.
我们不在公共场合哭
We don't cry in public,
我们总会和别人隔一个坑小便
we always leave a space between urinals.
如果我们请你们吃饭 我们想要...
And when we buy you dinner, then we expect...
甜点
dessert.
我要隔一个坑小便吗
I'm supposed to leave a space between the urinals?
我总是挨着别人站 因为我感到孤单
I always stand next to someone because I get lonely.
我不敢相信他在这点上反对我
I can't believe he turned this against me.
我不敢相信 除了你之外还有其他女人
I can't believe there's women besides you
觉得他很有魅力
who find him attractive.
这是最基本的东西
This is basic stuff.
你不能让男孩子在空手道课上哭
You don't let boys cry in karate,
如果这么说算虚伪的话 抱歉了
and I'm sorry if it makes me a hypocrite,
但我们的女儿也不用去选美
but our daughters are better than pageants.
你以为你在养什么孩子
I don't know who you think you raised.
圣莫 够了
Santi, enough.
聪明女孩会参加罗浮女孩
Smart girls do Rover Girls.
愚蠢的 漂亮的女孩才参加选美
Dumb, pretty girls do pageants.
等等
Hold up.
你不觉得自己漂亮吗
You don't think you're pretty?
不觉得
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表