剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我很期待蕾恩鲍打算说什么
Well, I'm excited to hear what Rainbow has to say.
你今天如何改变的世界
How did you change the world today?
我没有
I didn't really.
-我相信你有 -我没有
- I'm sure you did. You always do. - Well, I didn't.
-我们不能吃饭吗 -拜托 鲍
- Can we just eat? - Come on, Bow.
我相信你有事情没说 别谦虚
I'm sure you're just leaving something out. Don't be modest.
你今天如何改变的世界
How did you change the world today?
当我爸爸用这种眼神看我的时候
When my dad looked at me like that,
我知道他看到的是希望和潜力
I knew all he saw was promise and potential.
学校还不够难吗
School's not hard enough?
你还指望着我改变世界
You also expect me to change the world?
我才12岁
I'm 12.
但有时候 我承受的压力太大了
But sometimes those shoes were just too big to fill.
而你今天也没改变世界
And it's not like you changed the world today.
你只做了晚饭
You just made dinner.
她怎么用这种语气和爸爸说话
Who does she think she's talking to?
你可以继续试
You can keep trying,
但我保证广♥告♥上的人不会做实物交易的
but I promise people in the classifieds won't barter.
那是他们的损失
Their loss.
不是 我要找工作了
But no, I'm... I'm getting a job.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我以为你同意在家带孩子
I thought we agreed you'd stay home with the kids.
你听到蕾恩鲍昨晚说的了
You heard Rainbow last night.
我能接受别人评价我
I mean, I can take other people judging me,
但她说... 宝贝 她才12岁
but when she said it... Babe, she's 12.
不 她说得对
No, she's right.
我知道这很难 但你有目标
I know it's hard, but you have purpose.
我连目标都没有
I don't even have that.
但或许你会在某个行业找到目标...
But you're gonna find purpose with...
-数据处理 -或许吧
- data processing? - Maybe.
你又不知道我的希望和梦想是什么
You don't know what my hopes and dreams are.
爸爸开始在他的世界里找寻目标的时候
As Dad set out to find purpose in his world,
我只想在我的世界里生存下去
I was just trying to survive in mine.
我并不是邀请你
It's not like I'd let you,
但你为什么从没想过和我们坐在一起
but how come you never tried to sit with us?
你是某种奥利奥吗
You some kind of Oreo?
-某种什么 -你知道的
- Some kind of what? - You know.
表面是黑人 内在是白人
A black person that's white on the inside.
我的内在是黑白混合
Well, I'm black and white on the inside.
就在这时 我意识到我可以改变世界
And that's when I realized how I could change the world.
如果我可以团结所有人
If I could just unite everyone,
我就不用选边了
I wouldn't have to choose a side.
只是因为我与众不同
Just because I'm different
不意味着你 我还有瑞贝卡不能当朋友
doesn't mean you, me, and Rebecca can't all be friends.
让我们跳进争执的泥潭吧
Let's jump in the conflict puddle.
你说什么
Excuse me?
争执的泥潭
Conflict puddle.
想象一场争执
Picture a conflict,
所有的愤怒正在融化我们的身体
all that anger, melting down our bodies,
淤积在我们脚边的泥潭里
pooling into a puddle at our feet.
我们只需要跳出来就好了
And then we just step out of it.
你疯了
You're crazy.
瑞贝卡
Hey, Rebecca.
来跳进争执的泥潭吧
Come jump in the conflict puddle.
事实证明 我确实团结了大家
Turns out, I did manage to unite everyone.
只是大家团结一致 都在与我作对
It's just too bad they were all united against me.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
大中午的 家里有一个男人
There is a man at home in the middle of the day,
不去工作
not working.
亲爱的 我一开始还不相信
Girl, I didn't believe you.
我们一会儿单位里见
Well, I guess I'll see you back at our job.
真好笑
That's very funny,
但劳务中介
but a staffing agency
给我安排了今天的面试
set me up with some interviews today.
我得完善我的简历
I have to fix my résumé.
特殊技能这项我应该填什么
What should I put for special skills?
简单 写上你是白人
Easy. Put that you white.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
你只需要当个白人
Being white is all you need.
而你是个疯狂的白人
And you're crazy white.
80年代红遍大西洋两岸的超级乐团
我说的是杜兰杜兰乐队
I'm talking Duran Duran,
带果肉的橙汁 诅咒你母亲的白人
orange-juice-with-the-pulp, curse-at-your-mom white.
你说得对
You were right, okay?
我不能像我想象的那样来帮助孩子们
I-I can't help the kids the way I thought I could.
所以你会帮我找个工作吗
So, are you gonna help me get a job or not?
我知道你很紧张 但你有学历
I know you're nervous, but you have a degree.
你会被录用的
You're gonna be fine.
只是别一进去就想改变世界
Just don't go in there trying to change the world.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会走出家门 找到工作
You're getting out the house, you're getting a job.
现在你只需一点洗涤剂
Now all you need is some lotion.
我有两个选项
I had a choice.
我可以回到食堂
I could go back in the cafeteria
尝试再次改变世界
and try to change the world again,
或者我可以一个人安全地吃完我的三明治
or I could safely eat my sandwich alone.
抱歉 我不知道这里面有人
Sorry. I didn't think anyone was in here.
我妈妈总是给我带豆子和米饭
My mom always gives me beans and rice,
我不能在外面吃
and I can't eat it out there
因为你知道他们都是什么样的人
because, well, you know how they are.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
他们也不喜欢我的黄瓜三明治
They're not exactly cool about my cucumber sandwiches.
我希望她能给我带花生酱和果冻
Just once, I wish she would give me
哪怕只有一次也好
peanut butter and jelly, you know?
我只当了几天奇怪的人
I had only been weird for a few days,
但她可是个专业的怪胎
but she was a professional weirdo.
我叫蕾恩鲍
I'm Rainbow, by the way.
米凯拉
Micaela.
你总在这里吃饭吗
So, is this where you always eat?
是啊
Yeah.
可能会花点时间 但你会习惯的
It takes a while, but you get used to it.
当你与众不同的时候
When you're different,
有时候你感觉你要隐藏真实的自己
sometimes you feel you have to hide who you really are,
虽然这不是我最骄傲的时刻
and while this wasn't my proudest moment,
至少我不用再一个人躲起来了
at least I didn't have to hide by myself anymore.
与此同时 我妈妈也想改变现状
Meanwhile, my mom was out there trying to make a difference.
你好 杰克
Hi, Jack.
跟你说一声
Just so you know,
哈里森挺喜欢我的内容提要
Harrison actually liked my argument.
这没什么大不了的
Well, it's not like it matters.
他可以炒了你
He can't fire you.
除非他想让阿尔·夏普顿[演员]I mean, unless he wants Al Sharpton
把自己铐在咖啡机上
handcuffing himself to this coffee maker.
我妈妈有两个选择
So, my mom had a choice.
她可以说出她的感受
She could tell him how she felt...
他可不想
No, he didn't!
你的第一句评论是免费的
Your first little comment was for free.
但是这句 你得付出代价
But this one... this one you gotta pay for.
如果你不想风平浪静
If you didn't start the static...
那就会波涛汹涌
...wouldn't be no static.
但你根本没在听我说话
But you ain't even hearing me, though!
我要把这些巴掌抽到你脸上
I'm-a have to put these paws on you!
-怎么着 -踢他的蛋
- What? - Kick him in the bozack!
或者 她可以选择保住她的工作
...or she could choose to keep her job.
幸亏没动手
Lucky me.
在1975到1977年 我给羊驼剃毛
So, I was a llama shaver from 1975 to 1977.
领带不错 和你的头发很配
That's a great tie. It goes well with your hair.
丹丹姨妈说 只要你是个白人
Aunt Dee-Dee said all you needed to do to get a job
就能找到工作
was to be white.
我喜欢打扫
I love cleaning, uh...
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表