剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Okay, I was gonna look adversity in the face.
或许不是正面对抗
Well, maybe not exactly in the face.
空调是个问题吗
Air conditioning was a problem?
不再是了
Not anymore.
沃尔特蒙代尔学校 南入口
你...
You...
要么拼车 要么去死
蕾恩鲍 那是什么
Rainbow, what's that?
没什么
Nothing.
不可能 把储物柜打开
It's not nothing. Open your locker.
我觉得蕾恩鲍就是那个
I think Rainbow's the one who's been stealing
偷了大家的发胶和除臭喷雾的贼
everybody's hairspray and deodorant.
不是我
No.
但不管是谁干的 这人都是个低调的英雄
But whoever's been doing it is a humble hero,
所以我们应该保守他们的秘密
so we should probably keep their secret.
恒温器也是你弄坏的吗
Did you break the thermostat, too?
刚才好热 我在体育馆里都晕过去了
It was so hot, I passed out during gym.
而且我还爬到了攀岩墙的顶上
And I was at the top of the climbing rope.
我觉得我们不该担心这人是谁
I feel like we shouldn't worry about who this person is
而应该担心怎么跟我们的孙辈谈论她
as much as how we're gonna tell our grandkids about her.
柯林斯老师 蕾恩鲍在破坏环境
Ms. Collins, Rainbow's the environmental terrorist.
不敢相信你居然能逼我打小报告
I can't believe you made me snitch.
原来是你把所有泡沫塑料都拿走了
You're the reason we don't have any more Styrofoam.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在冷热颠倒了
Now all our hots are cool and all our cools are hot!
是啊 蕾恩鲍 你简直烂透了
Yeah, Rainbow, you're the worst!
我能想到别人对我说这话
I expected this kind of thing from everyone else,
但是米凯拉
but Micaela?
我完全接受不了
I couldn't take it anymore.
你为什么如此不知感恩
How can you be so ungrateful?
因为我所做的一切
Because of what I did,
你们才可以长命百岁 尽情玩乐
you guys might live long enough to do what you want.
你可以重新找一个好朋友了
You'll be able to find a new best friend. u202d
你俩可以争抢"返校节女王"称号♥
You two will live to fight over who will be homecoming queen.
被提名是一种荣誉
It'll be an honor to be nominated.
会变成一场种族大战
It's gonna be a race war.
蕾恩鲍 抱歉 你被停课了
Rainbow, I'm sorry, but you're suspended.
等等 停课
Wait. Suspended?
但我是个英雄
But I'm a hero.
不 你是小偷 还破坏公物
No, you're a thief and a vandal.
收拾好东西回家吧
Get your stuff and go home.
快点
Now!
好吧
Okay.
这是你的
This was yours.
害得我今早不得不用胶水
I had to use glue this morning.
柯林斯老师留了条电♥话♥留言
Ms. Collins left a message on the answering machine.
你知道她想说什么吗
Any idea what she wanted to talk about?
知道
Yeah.
我...
I...
我被停课了
I got suspended.
你被停课了 怎么回事
You got suspended? What happened?
我完全是照你们说的做的
Well, I was doing what you said --
把泡沫塑料扔掉 偷发胶瓶
throwing away Styrofoam and stealing cans of hairspray.
但是我被抓住了
But I got caught.
我们告诉你要正视逆境
We told you to look adversity in the face,
而不是像个怪胎一样偷偷摸摸
not sneak around like some creepy weirdo.
至少比比写信好...
It's better than writing a letter.
要是有人问 就说你说了校长的坏话
But if anyone asks, you should say you got sent home
所以被停课了
for tear-gassing the principal.
没错 说了坏话
Yeah, tear gas.
好吧 事情有点失控了
Alright, things were starting to go off the rails just a little bit.
等等 所以我没有麻烦吗
Wait, so am I not in trouble?
鲍宝 你绝不会因为反抗权贵而惹上麻烦
Bowdie, you'll never be in trouble for fighting the power.
况且你成为了英雄 我们不会让他们因此停你的课
Plus, we're not about to let them suspend you for being a hero.
说得对
That's right.
让牛奶和巧克力来告诉你怎么做
Now, let Milk and Chocolate show you how it's done.
我们要去参加家长老师双方会谈
We're going to a PTA meeting.
我爸爸反抗权贵时
When my dad fought the power,
他就像长发飘飘那般帅气
he was as cool as the wind blowing through his hair.
我妈妈反抗权贵时
And when my mom fought the power,
她和爸爸一样酷
she was just as cool as Dad.
即使好莱坞的粉丝们没考虑到
Even if Hollywood fans didn't take into account
他们的发质不同
the fact that she had different hair texture.
虽然他们很自信 我却很焦虑
But as confident as they were, I was anxious --
因为我在公共场合身着睡衣
hence my pajamas in public.
梦也太奇怪了
Dreams are so weird.
我的女儿不该因为提倡举办世界地球日
My daughter does not deserve to be suspended
而被停课
for participating in Earth Day.
所以我担心这种有针对性的纪律
So I worry that this kind of targeted discipline
会为未来的学生们树立一个危险的先例
sets a dangerous precedent for future students.
蠢货
Nerd!
你们为什么在这
Um, why are you here?
你为什么在这
Um, why are you here?
我们听说这里的咖啡不错
We heard the coffee isn't bad.
而且 单身也没有人们说的那么好
Plus, being single isn't all it's cracked up to be.
你不能因为我们的女儿想做正确的事
Look, you can't suspend our daughter
而让她停课
for trying to do the right thing.
尽管我们很爱我们的孩子
So, as much as we love our kids,
我们也很爱回家看《单身女郎》
we also love getting home to watch "The Fall Guy."
所以你们准备好投票了吗
So you guys ready to put it to a vote?
赞成无视他们所说的一切
All those in favor of ignoring everything those two just said?
很好 下个月见
Great. See ya next month!
并没有奏效
Well... that didn't work.
我想我们应该试着写封信
Guess we should try writing a letter.
一封信
A letter?
但你们说我们必须正视逆境
But you said we have to look adversity in the face.
-我从没说过 -他从没说过
- I never said that. - He never said that.
-我说过吗 -你从没说过
- Did I say that? - You never said that.
也许你应该试试写一封信
Maybe you should try writing a letter.
是啊 试试
Yeah, try it.
你的字体很工整
You have good handwriting.
你们俩怎么了 我以为你们喜欢地球
What's wrong with you guys? I thought you loved the Earth.
我从没说过
I never said that.
-我说过吗 -你从没说过
- Did I say that? - You never said that.
-我从没... -够了
- I never -- - Stop it!
我要走了
I'm leaving.
来自切尔诺贝利核电站的灾难
...pour in from the disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
在4月26日爆♥炸♥后
and has been released into the air
被释放到空气中
since the explosion on April 26th,
在遥远的瑞典已经检测到
and radioactive particles have been detected
放射性粒子
as far away as Sweden.
我被踢出我们的房♥间
So, I got kicked out of our room
就为了让你睡在沙发上吗
just so you could sleep on the couch?
这可不对
This is not okay.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
鲍
Bow?
发生什么了
What's going on?
我梦见我试图拯救学校 但我失败了
I had a dream I was trying to save the school and I couldn't.
发生什么了
W-What happened?
但我醒来之后 这个星球还是陷入火海
But I woke up, and the planet's still on fire,
而且我们什么都做不了
and there's nothing we can do.
好了 过来
Okay, hey, come here.
你做了个噩梦
You're having a bad dream.
但它感觉好真实
But it felt so real.
他们说臭氧层将在20年内消失
They're saying the ozone layer will be gone in 20 years,
而且人们却不在意
and people don't care.
他们就像傻了一样
It's like they're dumb or something.
我知道你很伤心 但是你不能说别人傻
Oh, I know you're upset, but you can't call people dumb.
只是因为别人不完全同意你
Just because they don't completely agree with you
并不意味着他们傻
doesn't make them dumb.
而且 20年时间很长
Plus, 20 years is a long time.
会有一些非常聪明的人来解决这个问题
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表