剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
你和大家都认为
You and everyone else thinks
我应该把我的灵魂卖♥♥给美国公♥司♥
I should sell my soul to corporate America,
但我真幸运
but lucky for me,
我的妻子对男人应该是什么样子
my wife doesn't have some caveman idea
没有那种原始社会的概念
of what a man should be.
我跟你直说吧
Okay, I'm-a be straight with you.
你在逃避 好吗
You trippin', all right?
你不能帮助你的黑人孩子融入任何事情
You can't help your black children get used to anything.
至于艾丽西娅
And as far as Alicia...
她不想告诉你
she won't tell you
因为她不想伤害你的感情
'cause she don't want to hurt your little feelings,
但黑人女性不会和害羞的人
but black women don't get down with ashy men
以及没有工作的人在一起
or men without jobs.
振作起来吧 居家男孩
So, get it together, homeboy,
就现在来看 你二者都是
'cause right now, you both.
该看电视剧了
Time for my stories.
你闻起来像是公交车人
You smell like bus people.
公交车人有什么味道
And what exactly do bus people smell like?
我只是开玩笑 我什么都闻不到
I'm just kidding. I can't smell anything.
吸可♥卡♥因♥吸的
From all that jazz salt.
我应该早点跟你说
I probably should have mentioned this before,
我们能不能不在工作的时候说话
but is it okay if we don't talk at work?
我害怕大家认为你雇佣我
I'm scared people might think you hired me
只是因为你是我的岳父
because you're my father-in-law.
你想要什么都行
Well, I'll do anything you want,
但你要知道
but just so you know,
人们不会假设裙带关系的
people aren't going to assume nepotism.
他们只会发起平权行动
They're going to assume affirmative action.
好极了
Right on.
爷爷是对的
Grandpa was right.
尽管妈妈只想被当作一名律师
Although Mom only wanted to be seen as an attorney,
人们看她的时候
all people could see
只能想起来平权行动
when they looked at her was affirmative action.
平权行动被定义为
Affirmative action is defined
偏袒先前被歧视的群体中
as the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups
个人的做法或政策
known to have been discriminated against previously.
女权运动
同性恋权利游♥行♥
解放人类
肯尼迪在1961年创造了这个词
JFK coined the term in 1961.
尽管从平权行动中
Even though the group of people
获益的大多都是白人女性
that benefited from affirmative action the most were white women,
许多人仍然认为这项行动
many people still thought it was just a program
迫使公♥司♥雇佣不称职的黑人
that forced companies to hire incompetent black people
来填补名额
to fill quotas.
这也就是我妈妈努力工作的原因
That's why my Mom worked so hard...
这样没人可以质疑
so no one could question
她配不配坐在这里
whether she deserved to be there.
杰克
Hey, Jack?
我先完成这项工作
I just need to finish this work
然后就去参加员工会议
and then I'll come to the staff meeting.
我们已经开完了
We did it without you.
但我读了你的内容提要
But I read your argument,
说真的 挺棒的
and it is actually... really good.
今天 我们管这叫"微侵略"
Today, we'd call this a micro-aggression.
"说真的"
"Actually."
但在1985年
But in 1985,
他们管这叫恭维
they just called it a compliment.
去吃午饭吗 今天是马提尼周二
Coming to lunch? It's Martini Tuesday.
不 我得继续工作
No, I need to keep working on this.
保持清醒
Sober.
明天是马提尼周三
Well, there's always Martini Wednesday.
在学校 选择的压力也很大
And at school, there was so much pressure to choose.
圣莫尼卡和约翰已经决定好了 但我决定不了
Santamonica and Johan had made their choice, but I couldn't.
我是黑白混血
I was black and white.
沃尔特·蒙代尔学校
走鹃队
但我也很饿
But I was also hungry.
那是我的捕猎者与看守人 你偷走了
That's my Trapper Keeper! You stole it!
那上面为什么写着"塔米克·布朗" 蠢货
Then how come it says "Tamika Brown," stupid?
塔米克·布朗的私人财产
"塔米克·布朗蠢货"
"Tamika Brown Stupid."
这是你的全名
So, that's your full name.
-把我的笔记本还给我 -这是我的
- Give me back my notebook! - It's mine!
-还给我 -是我的 上面写着"塔米克"
- Give it back! - It's mine! "Tamika"!
-塔米克·布朗 -看到了吗
- "Tamika Brown." - See?
发生了什么
What is going on here?
她偷走了我的笔记本
She stole my notebook.
没人偷你的破笔记本
Nobody stole your little raggedy notebook.
女士们
Ladies.
你们打断了我的午休
You are cutting into my lunch break.
谁挑起来的
Who started it?
或许只有两个选项
There may have only been two options,
但这仍然是我人生中最难的选择
but this was still one of the hardest choices of my life.
如果我说瑞贝卡挑的事
If I said Rebecca started the fight,
就等同于选择了黑人
it would be like choosing black.
她挑的事
She started it.
我是你们的总统 罗纳德·里根
This is your President, Ronald Reagan.
从现在开始 蕾恩鲍不再是混血儿
From now on, Rainbow is no longer mixed.
她是黑人
She is a full black.
享受你们的福利吧
Enjoy your welfare.
如果我说是塔米克挑的事
But if I said Tamika started it,
就等同于选择了白人
it would be like choosing white.
她挑的事
She started it.
我需要所有人停下手头的工作
I need everyone to take a break from their action.
我是杰西·杰克逊阁下
This is the Reverend Jesse Jackson.
蕾恩鲍 你现在是白人了
Rainbow, you're now as white as can be.
我希望你们喜欢跟着节拍鼓掌
I hope you like clapping on the one and the three.
所以我做了唯一能做的
So I did the only thing I could...
不说
I choked.
我选择沉默
I opt to take the Vow of Noble Silence.
好吧 邦尼·德巴奇
All right, Bunny DeBarge,
教师休息室还有一只没抽完的眼
I have a lit cigarette waiting for me in the teacher's lounge,
所以你们俩被关禁闭了
so detention and detention.
都散了吧
Get out of here! Go!
-这是... -正是
- Is that... - It is.
爸爸最拿手的焙菜花
Daddy's famous cauliflower casserole.
太棒了
Yes!
白菜花
White broccoli!
我珍惜和你们在一起的每一刻
Why wait for a special occasion
为什么还要等下去呢
when I cherish every moment with all of you?
所有人都盛一大勺我对你们的爱
So, everybody, help yourself to a big scoop of my love.
告诉我
So, tell me...
今天你们是怎么改变世界的
how did everyone change the world today?
宝贝 从你开始吧
Honey, you want to start?
今天很艰难
Today was... tough.
今天单位里有个人
This guy at work
说我的内容提要 "说真的"挺好的
said my argument was "actually" good,
就像他很惊讶我会读会写一样
like he was surprised I could read and write.
都1985年了 为什么还有种族主义者
How are people still racist in 1985?
我不确定
Well, I'm not even sure,
但今天 这位受过教育的女王把他的本性暴露无遗
but today, I exposed him to an educated queen.
你真是我的女神
You're doing the goddess' work.
你们呢
How about you guys?
音乐老师听见我在午餐桌上"打鼓"
The music teacher heard me drumming on the lunch table.
今天 她在课上教了说唱
So, today, she taught rap in class.
挺好的
Good for you.
艾琳·拉塞尔一直学我说话
Yeah, well, Aileen Russell wouldn't stop repeating me,
所以今天 我把她推下滑梯了
so today, I pushed her off the slide.
从今以后
Well, from now on,
我们用一个积极的方式改变世界怎么样
how about we change the world in a positive way?
是啊
Yeah.
-我尽量吧 -好
- I'll try. - Okay.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表