剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
如果你不介意的话 我想在冷热颠倒之前
Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish my lunch
把我的午餐吃完
before my hot side is cool and my cool side is hot.
有人掉了牙又回来上学
Okay, people were losing teeth and ending up back at school?
事情确实很奇怪
Things were definitely weird,
但我还是需要柯林斯老师帮我执行
but I still needed Ms. Collins to help me
教师休息室
我的世界地球日计划
with my Earth Day plans.
这是谁的学生
whose student is this?
柯林斯老师 你想帮我
Hey, Ms. Collins, would you like to help me
在蒙代尔学校举办世界地球日的活动吗
get Earth Day started at Mondale?
见到你也很高兴
Uh, yes, it's so nice to meet you, too,
初次见面 神秘的学生
for the first time, mystery student.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我整理了其他举办过世界地球日的学校
I found other schools that have done Earth Day,
这些数据显示
and this shows that
学校附近的垃圾回收率都增加了
it actually increased recycling in the surrounding areas.
这看起来像是"课余"工作
Yes, that seems like "off the clock" work,
世界地球日
Earth Day,
尽管我们想参与 但我们的工会...
and while we'd love to, right, our union, eh...
不允许这么做
forbids it.
但是你告诉我们臭氧层空洞
But you're the one who taught us about the hole in the ozone layer
还说我们都会因此死去
and how we're all gonna die.
是啊 但那是20年后的事了
yeah, but that's in 20 years.
你现在需要担心的
What you need to worry about
是今天下午要做的突击测验
is the pop quiz I'm giving this afternoon.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你知道让我浪费一粒薄荷醇的后果是什么了吗
You see what happens when you make me waste a perfectly good menthol?
总之 我确信这个神秘的孩子
Anyway, I'm sure this mystery child
会自己想明白的
will figure this out all by herself.
就连柯林斯老师都很奇怪
That was strange, even for Ms. Collins.
丹丹姨妈...
And Aunt Dee-Dee was --
她还然是丹丹姨妈
well, she was still Aunt Dee-Dee.
扔错地方了
Oh, that doesn't go there.
-那不是垃圾吗 -那是堆肥
- That's not trash? - That's compost.
堆肥不是垃圾吗
Compost's not trash?
是的 但不止是垃圾 还是有机废物
Yes, but that's not just trash. It's organic waste.
这个桶装普通垃圾 那个装可回收物
Uh, this one's trash, and that one is recycling.
所以你有三堆不同的垃圾
So you got three different piles of garbage?
白人果真是与众不同
White people really are something special.
环保怎么变成白人的事了
How is trying to help the environment a white thing?
因为环境变成这样不是我们搞的
Because we didn't make the mess.
400多年以来 我们甚至都买♥♥不起垃圾
We couldn't even own trash for over 400 years,
而你现在想让我帮你整理
but now you want me to help you sort it?
替我们说句话
Well, uh, in our defense,
这是个非常简单的体系
this is a very simple system.
不好意思 但既然我们从没得到过补偿
Sorry, but since we never got our reparations,
而扔垃圾是可以让黑人
littering is one of the only ways
感受到自己有权势的唯一方式
black people get to feel powerful.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
天哪 我的鞋子
Oh, dude! My Birks!
我不能指望任何人
I couldn't count on anyone.
老师和家长都不行
Not my teachers or my parents.
但我知道 我要保持正能量
But I still knew all I had to do was stay positive.
我们活着的时间不长了
We don't have long to live.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我一直都想去看看大峡谷
I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon.
不 我说的是臭氧层
No. I mean about the ozone layer.
听起来像是大人们该操心的事情
This seems like something the adults should handle.
大人们才不管呢
Adults don't care.
他们30岁 已经享受过生活了
They're 30. They've lived their lives.
我一直都在关注着新闻 这非常糟糕
Look, I've been watching the news, and this is really bad.
科学家们说 穿越臭氧层空洞的紫外线
Scientists say the UV rays coming through the ozone hole
会让人和动物们患皮肤癌
gives skin cancer to humans and animals.
他们称之为"从天而降的艾滋病"
They're calling it AIDS from the sky.
是真的 他们真的这么称呼
It's true. They really called it that.
拜托 你真的认为天上有个洞吗
Come on. You really think there's a hole in the sky?
我刚打完绳球 我可没看到什么洞
I just played tetherball, and I didn't see any hole.
说到这儿 我还想跟你再打一局
I want a rematch, by the way.
谁怕你 婴儿手臂
Bring it on, baby arms.
别说了 我跟你说过胳膊短是家庭遗传
Stop. I told you short arms run in my family.
你们看没看那位帅哥把女孩
Have you guys seen that music video where that really cute guy
带进她的画里的那部音乐影片
brings that girl into her drawings?
那是我的梦想
This was my dream.
我为什么不能让他们听我的
Why couldn't I get them to listen to me?
拜托 专心一点
Come on! Stay focused.
我们得想出在蒙代尔学校开展地球日的方法
We need to figure out how we're gonna start Earth Day at Mondale.
一定要现在说吗
Dude, do we have to do this right now?
午餐是我们唯一的休息时间
Lunch is the only break we get.
是的 我们无视你是想礼貌一点
Yeah. We're trying to be polite by ignoring you.
当你的脸融化之后
Well, you're not gonna be able to ignore it
你就没法无视了
when your face melts off.
我在拯救你们的生命 你们看不出来是因为傻吗
I'm trying to save your lives. Or are you too dumb to see it?
天哪 蕾恩鲍
Geez, Rainbow.
我的老师让我失望 我的朋友让我失望
My teachers failed me, my friends failed me.
看来这个梦想马上就要变成噩梦了
It seemed like this dream was about to turn into a nightmare.
这里有人吗
Is this seat taken?
除非
Unless...
只是开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我绝不会和你坐一起
I would never.
我甚至不能奢求有个爱我的妹妹
I couldn't even dream of a little sister who loved me.
我醒不过来 一开始的梦想
I couldn't wake up, and what had started as a dream
现在变成了噩梦
was turning into a nightmare.
今天怎么样
How'd it go today?
不好 没人愿意帮我推广世界地球日
Bad. No one wanted to help me with Earth Day.
在你们开口之前 我要先说 我不会放弃
But before you say anything, I'm not giving up.
我正在给校长写信
I'm writing a letter to the superintendent.
-写信 -是的
- A letter? u202d- Yeah.
我要求他强迫蒙代尔学校开展世界地球日
I'm gonna demand that he require Mondale to do Earth Day.
你想用一封信来做到
And you're gonna do that in a letter?
天啊 我们让她失望了
God, we failed her.
鲍宝 你觉得如果我们用信件来反抗权贵的话
Bowdie, do you think your father and I would be legally married
我和你♥爸♥还能合法结婚吗
if we had tried to fight the power with postage?
不 我们不能
No. We wouldn't.
我们能生活在一起的唯一方法就是
The only way we'd be able to live together is a lifetime of me
这一辈子我都要装成是她的绝症病人
pretending to be her terminally ill patient.
而你们几个孩子也不能和我们住在一个屋檐下
And you kids couldn't live in the house with us.
你们会暴露我们的伪装
You'd blow our cover.
你们要住在大棚里
You'd have to live in the shed.
-大棚 -大棚
- The shed? - The shed.
如果你想待在室内的话
So, if you appreciate flooring,
你需要用实际行动来与之抗争
you need to pay it forward by fighting back for real.
鲍宝 你需要正视逆境
Bowdie, you have to look at adversity in the face
然后用所有必要手段来回击
and fight back by any means necessary.
我不知道
I don't know.
鲍宝 写信时间太长了 还不一定管用
Bowdie, letters take too long, and they don't always work.
所以你不能坐在这里 放任地球燃烧
So you can't just sit here and let the planet burn.
相信我 你的所作所为是正确的
Trust me, you're doing what's right,
所有人都会知道这点
and everybody will see that.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
圣莫 你知道发胶对臭氧层有害
Santi, you know hairspray's bad for the ozone!
但刘海比环境更重要
Oh, well. Bangs are more important than the environment.
约翰 不要这样
Johan, come on.
除臭喷雾含有氯氟烃
Spray deodorants have CFCs in them.
用滚搽除臭剂吧
Use roll-on.
但我不会想吃掉喷雾
But spray doesn't tempt me to eat it.
看吧 我觉得对我来说写信更管用
See? I think I'm more of a letter person.
不 这才是你正视逆境的方式
No, this is how you look adversity in the face.
-没错 -但是我
- Yeah. - u202dBut I --
-你为什么力气这么大 -我的刘海
- How are you so strong? - My bangs!
看到了吗 用任何必要手段
See? By any means necessary.
好吧 我要正视逆境
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表