剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
See you later.
他来了
Hey, there he is!
约翰 你去坐在上一次赢比赛时
Johan, you should sit in the same place you sat
你坐的位置上
last time we won.
要相信风水啊
Don't want to jinx anything.
你的队服呢
Where's your shirt?
你得穿着上次赢比赛时候穿的衣服
You always wear the same thing you wore during the last win.
你记得你喝的是什么吗
You remember what you were drinking?
我记得是橙汁 对吗
I think it was orange juice, right?
左手拿着 不要吸管
Left hand, no straw.
我不想看曲棍球
I don't want to watch hockey.
什么 但你是我们的吉祥物
What?! But you're our good luck charm!
他真扫兴
He is such a disappointment.
你指哪个
Which one?
要不你就坐在你的幸运位上
What if you just sit in your good luck seat?
你不用看比赛
You don't even have to watch.
你可以睡觉 看书 玩你的肚脐
You can sleep, read a book, play with your bellybutton...
我能回房♥间吗
Can I go to my room?
约翰
Ah, Johan...
可以 你可以错过这场比赛
Sure, buddy, you can sit this one out.
还有80场比赛
Still 80 games left.
你简直令我感到羞愧
I didn't think I could be more ashamed of you.
这种娘娘腔的为父之道
This kind of sissy fathering
就是俄♥罗♥斯♥要赢得冷战胜利的原因
is why Russia is winning the Cold War.
但他不想看
But he doesn't want to.
父亲的职责是让孩子去做事情
A father's job is to make his children do things
不管他们想不想
whether they want to or not.
你以为你第一次看曲棍球的时候很喜欢吗
You think you liked hockey when you first saw it?
约翰 孩子
Hey, Johan! Hey, buddy.
你陪我们待十分钟吧
Why don't you just hang with us for 10 minutes?
如果你还讨厌的话 你可以走
And if you still hate it, you can leave.
这他妈的太...
This is so...
这才是曲棍球精神
That's the hockey spirit.
十分钟后
正中他的脑门
Hit him in the brain!
-好球 -看到了吗
- Yeah! - See?
我就知道你喜欢曲棍球
I knew you loved hockey!
宝贝
Oh, hey, babe.
我来拿我的幸运球
I just have to grab my lucky puck.
这些我已经叠过了 你不用再叠了
And I already folded those, so you don't have to.
我不知道丹尼斯以为她是谁
I don't know who Denise thinks she is.
发生了什么
Oh. W-What happened?
而且这不是我...
Also, that's not really how I do it...
我发誓 和她打交道
I swear, dealing with her
是除了生孩子之外最难的事
is the hardest thing I've ever had to do besides giving birth.
这不难
Well, that wasn't hard.
你生产的时候 我们还玩"钓鱼"来着
You and I played "Go fish" while you were in labor.
我只是想说难 这样其他妈妈不会恨我
I know, I just say it was hard so other moms don't hate me.
你知道吗
Oh. Well, you know what?
你为我生了三个漂亮孩子
You've given me three beautiful children.
我来叠吧
Let me help with that.
不 我能行
No, baby, I've got it.
你知道在这一生中
Do you know what it's like
都想得到姐姐的认可是什么滋味吗
to try and get your sister's approval your whole life?
如果她不觉得我的穿衣风格丢人
If she wasn't embarrassed by the way I dressed,
她就会认为我喜欢的东西奇怪
then she thought the things I liked were weird.
当然 我也不够黑
And of course, I was never black enough.
你尝试过和她聊聊这些事吗
Well, have you ever thought of telling her some of this stuff?
或许在一个远离这些衣服的地方
Uh, you know, maybe somewhere else, away from this laundry?
-保罗 -但我是认真的
- Paul. - I'm serious, though.
不管是不是姐姐 你从来没有反抗过她
Big sister or not, you never stand up to her.
没有这么戏剧化
It's not worth the drama.
但你我都知道
Yeah, but, babe, you and I both know
她不是黑人女王
she's not the queen of blackness.
所以如果你不帮蕾恩鲍完成她的作业
So, if you don't finish helping Rainbow with her project,
她就会从丹尼斯那里学到她眼中的传统文化
then she's just gonna learn Denise's version of her culture.
很高兴看到所有人关于生活
Well, it is great to see everyone has their poster boards
和文化的海报板
filled with life and culture,
但最重要的是 把墙上填满艺术品
but most importantly, wall-covering artwork.
我们来把它们挂起来
Let's start hanging them, huh?
柯林斯老师 我能补充一句吗
Ms. Collins, could I have an extension?
不 你不用补充
No. You don't need an extension.
你上面展示的已经足够了
Literally whatever you have on that thing is fine.
不挂我的可以吗
Well, would it be okay if I didn't hang mine?
再说一遍 我们只是把东西挂起来
Again, we're just trying to put stuff up
给你们的家长看
that your parents can look at
这样他们就不会质疑我的课程安排
so they don't question my lesson plan.
-我今天晚上会弄完的 -你会的
- I'll have it done by tonight. - Yes, you will.
匹萨 意大利
Oh! Pizza! Italy!
好吃
Yum!
尽管其他人都不在乎
Even if no one else cared,
我想知道我是什么
I wanted to find out what I was,
然后展现我的两种文化
and then show off both sides of my culture
这样没人会再问我
so no one would ask me again.
返校日之后
Hey, buddy, after back-to-school night,
我们会看比赛
we're gonna watch the game.
"关于我"
"All About Me."
约翰·约翰逊
Johan Johnson.
你最喜欢的食物是什么 泡泡糖
What's your favorite food? Bubble gum.
你在哪里出生 生产桶
Where were you born? The birthing bucket.
你最喜欢的体育项目
What's your favorite sport?
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
我还没写完
Oh, I'm not done yet...
挺好的 曲棍球怎么了
Oh, no, it's great. What happened to hockey?
我改了
Uh... well, I changed it.
但我们家是曲棍球之家
But we're a hockey family.
你们喜欢 但我不喜欢
You guys are, but I don't like it.
但你那天喜欢
But you liked it the other day.
不 你逼我看的
No, you made me watch it!
别再逼我做你喜欢做的事了
Stop trying to make me like everything that you like!
约翰
Johan.
你需要我的皮带吗
Do you need my belt?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
准备好展示你的作业了吗
Ready to go show off your project?
我有点难受
Actually, I'm feeling a little sick.
或许我们应该待在家里
Maybe we should stay home instead.
我得去我外甥女的学校看看白人不开心的表情
I got to see my niece school these white people on blackness.
为了参加 我从约会上溜走了
I left a date to come.
我们看看你的作业
Come on, let's see your project.
我们为什么要去
Why do we have to go?
学校就是学校 对吗
I mean, a school's a school, right?
有饮水机 垃圾桶
There's a water fountain. A garbage can.
还有个东西 清洁工管它叫石棉
Something our janitor calls asbestos.
姑娘 让我看看你的作业
Girl, let me see your project.
快点 蕾恩鲍
Come on, Rainbow.
别害羞 我们看看
Don't be shy. Let's go.
你为什么把黑人的一边全撤走了
Why did you take off everything on your black side?
因为我不知道该做什么
Because I didn't know what to do.
你们一直在吵
You guys wouldn't stop arguing.
看到了吗 艾丽西娅 这是你的错
See? Alicia, this is your fault.
你一定要在你不了解的事情上喋喋不休
You just had to speak on something you know nothing about.
我不了解的事情
What I know nothing about?
谁规定黑人的事情都归你管了
Who made you the queen of all things black?
你妈妈
Your mother.
你们已经看过这段了
You already saw this part, so...
你喜欢穿着破土豆袋吗
...you like wearing these old potato sacks?
我帮你介绍一下
Let me hook you up.
不好意思 我只是想帮她拓展视野
Excuse me for wanting to broaden her perspective.
不好意思 我也只是想揍你的黑屁♥股♥
And excuse me for wanting to whoop your barely black ass.
这段你们也看过了
Oops, you saw this part, too.
-我不是白人 对吗 -你压根就不是
- Oh, I'm... I'm not white, right? - Ooh, you're not even white.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表