剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Every week.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
我不敢相信我让蕾恩鲍去约会了
I can't believe I let Rainbow go on that date.
如果我穿成那样出门
Mama would have snatched me up
妈妈肯定会揪住我不放的
if I tried to walk out of the house dressed like that.
但如果妈妈那样对我
Yeah, but when Mama would do that to me,
只会让我变本加厉
it just made me want to do it even more.
青少年都会这样
That's just how teenagers are.
你什么意思 我应该坐视不管吗
So, what are you saying? I should do nothing?
我是说 你不用担心蕾恩鲍
I'm saying you don't need to worry about Rainbow.
她是个书呆子 就像你以前一样
She's a big nerd, just like you were.
我可没她这么呆
I wasn't that big of a nerd.
不过她这次去约会 其他人好像都觉得没什么
Anyway, e-everyone else seems okay about her going on this date.
也许这里和公社不一样吧
Maybe things are different here.
天哪 这是什么
What in the Goddess' name?
事情有所转变了
I'll say things are different.
"上垒"
"The Bases"?
你知道妈妈会怎么做
You know what Mama would've done.
你去拿钥匙 我去拿木勺
Go get the keys, and I'll get the wooden spoon.
你真该看看
You should've seen it!
约翰哭得很厉害
And Johan was crying all hard
就像上次法庭里的那个女人一样
like that lady was the time I went to court with you.
为什么是我
Why me?
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
所以大家都在笑话他
So, everybody was laughing at him?
-你也是 -当然了
- Even you? - u202dOf course!
爷爷 这是我见过的最好笑的事了
Granddad, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
圣莫尼卡 嘲笑陌生人的不幸是一回事
Santamonica, it's one thing laughing at a stranger's misfortune,
哪怕是熟人 甚至是朋友
or even some acquaintances or... even friends,
但这是家人
but this is family.
你不应该嘲笑你的亲人
You don't laugh at your own flesh and blood.
巧克力薄荷糖
布莱斯还没有打开他的巧克力薄荷糖
Bryce still hadn't opened his chocolate mints.
他吃了一个之后会发生什么吗
Was something supposed to happen after he ate one?
还是他要吃完一整盒 事情才会变得奇怪
Or did he have to finish the whole box before things got weird?
很高兴你妈妈让你出来
I'm glad your mom let you come out.
我也是
Me too.
或许我只是被朋友们的想法影响了
Or maybe I just let my friends get in my head.
布莱斯是个好男孩
Bryce was a nice boy.
我在害怕什么
What was I so afraid of?
你看见他们了吗
Do you see them anywhere?
拜托 给我点时间适应黑暗
Dag, give me a second for my eyes to adjust.
这电影是瑞伊·道恩·冲演的吗
Rae Dawn Chong is in this movie?
80年代知名加拿大裔女演员
我得再来从头到尾看一遍
I got to come back and see the whole thing.
蕾恩鲍·索杰纳·约翰逊
Rainbow Sojourner Johnson!
别亲了
Stop it! Hey!
把你的手从她身上拿开
Get your hands off of her!
姐妹 我们得走了 我打了一个白人女孩
Sis, we got to go. I just hit a white girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈妈 丹尼斯姨妈
Mom? Aunt Denise?
她回来了
There she is.
你今晚开心... 当我没说
Did you have a nice -- Never mind.
怎么回事
What was that about?
我抓到蕾恩鲍正准备和那个男孩布莱斯亲热
I just caught Rainbow about to make out with that boy Bryce.
正准备... 亲热
About... to make out?
意思是他们只是坐在那里
S-So, that means they were just sitting there?
谋杀未遂也是犯罪 保罗
Attempted murder is still a crime, Paul.
亲爱的 关于我和肯 你说得没错
Babe, you know, you were right about me and Ken.
是我反应过度
I, um -- I overreacted,
不了解他就妄下结论
and I ended up jumping to conclusions.
你觉得或许
Do you think maybe
你也在这样对蕾恩鲍吗
you're doing the same thing with Rainbow?
你以为我想做个保护欲过强的妈妈
You think I like being the overprotective mom
闯进电影院
barging into a movie theater
毁了蕾恩鲍的第一次约会吗
and ruining Rainbow's first date like that?
那你为什么要这么做
Then why'd you do it?
因为 保罗 黑人女孩当不了孩子
Because, Paul, black girls don't get to be kids.
我比鲍宝还小的时候就明白这一点了
I was younger than Bowdie when I learned that.
我当时在商店里 看着洋娃娃
I was in a store, looking at dolls,
我还没反应过来 一个店员就把我拖走了
and before I knew it, a clerk was dragging me away,
说我偷东西
saying I was shoplifting.
他们叫了警♥察♥
They called the cops and everything.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是在担心
And you're scared
同样的事情会发生在蕾恩鲍身上吗
the same thing is gonna happen to Rainbow?
可能会更糟
That or something worse.
我知道我该提醒她 人们会如何看待她
And I know I should warn her about how people see her.
但我希望她的童年能持续很长时间
But I want her to be, uh, young for as long as possible.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
在这件事上没有
Not this time.
我去和她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
保罗 你在用条皂洗碗吗
Hey, Paul, were you washing dishes with a bar of soap?
没有
No. u202d
你来是打算用勺子打我吗
You here to hit me with a spoon?
鲍宝 很抱歉今晚让你为难了
Bowdie, I'm sorry for embarrassing you tonight.
我可能有点反应过度了
I might have overreacted a little.
有点
A little?
你像小孩子一样对我
You treated me like a child.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know I did.
这就是我要跟你谈的
And that's what I need to talk to you about.
不管你怎么做 情人节是一个
However you do it, Valentine's Day is a day
突出你生活地位的日子
that highlights where you are in life.
BGM: Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston
♪ I believe the children ♪
如果你运气好 它能帮你更进一步
And if you're lucky, it can help you take a step forward.
♪ Teach them well and let them lead the way ♪
不管是学到
Whether it's learning
有比获胜更重要的事...
that there are more important things than winning...
爷爷 快看暗恋我的人给了我什么
Granddad, look what my secret admirer gave me.
她觉得我"灰常帅气"
She finds me "Beary beautiful".
约翰
心意不错
Nice sentiment.
双关语就很烂了
Terrible pun.
但依旧是胜利
But still a win!
没错 我需要这个
Yeah. I needed it.
♪ Let the children's laughter ♪
你要时刻照顾你哥哥
You know, you're always gonna have to look out for your brother.
♪ Remind us how we used to be ♪
这会是漫长的一生
It's gonna be a long life.
♪ I decided long ago ♪
还是学到不要任凭别人
Or learning not to let someone push you
将你逼入自己最糟糕的状态
into being the worst version of yourself.
♪ If I fail ♪
你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
我有空 请进
I got a minute. Come on in.
或是明白不能让世界把你变成
Or seeing how you can't let the world push you
一个虚伪的自己
into being someone that you aren't.
♪ They can't take away my dignity ♪
♪ Because the greatest ♪
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
我不知道我有没有准备好去电影院
I don't know if I was ready for the movie theater.
我很开心你这么说
I'm really glad you said that.
学校里的所有男孩总让我
All the boys at school kept telling me
去买♥♥巧克力薄荷糖
to get chocolate mints.
我根本不喜欢吃巧克力薄荷糖
I don't even like chocolate mints.
是啊
Yeah.
我开始觉得学校里的人
I'm starting to think no one at school
都不知道他们在说什么
knows what they're talking about.
♪ greatest love of all inside of me ♪
怎么了
What?
情人节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Valentine's Day, honey.
尽管这是资本主义者对性别角色的庆祝吧
Even though it's a capitalist celebration of gender roles?
对 但还是很有意思的
Yeah, but it's still kind of fun.
等等
Wait.
这是不是意味着
Does this mean, uh...
来吧
u202dCome on.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表