剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我们不允许挂着
Uh, I don't think we're allowed to put up
别人家孩子的照片
pictures of other people's kids.
不过 欢迎你 约翰
But, um, welcome, Johan!
过去吧
Come on out here.
好
Alright!
谁想要一件这个
Who wants one of these?
好 你们都想要
Yeah, yeah. You all do.
可惜你们中只有五人能参与这个活动
Unfortunately, only five of you are gonna get into the program.
如今 孩子们随便想想报名
Nowadays, kids get trophies just for
就能得到奖品
thinking of signing up for something.
但在八十年代
But in the eighties,
你得赢得这种廉价又易燃的衬衫
you had to earn your cheap, flammable T-shirts.
前五名完成障碍训练的孩子
So the first five kids to finish this obstacle course
能参加我们的学习营
get a spot in our camp.
糟糕
Oh, no.
他可能去不了
There's a chance he might not get in.
他绝对参加不了
Oh, there's practically no chance he gets in.
约翰在任何运动中都拿不到前五名
Johan isn't top five in anything physical. u202d
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's go.
我的话从来没印证得这么快
I've never been so right so fast.
参加课后小组的是我们的儿子
It's still our son going to an after school club.
我们是来支持他的
We're here to support him.
-好吧 -好
- Okay, alright. - u202dOkay.
加油 约翰
Go, Johan.
你可以的 约翰
You can do it, Johan!
我们家有肯尼亚血统
We have Kenyan in our family!
你为什么要为这事加油助威
Why are you cheering for this?
我是在为我们的儿子助威
I'm cheering for our son.
为了让他当个小警♥察♥
To be a kid cop.
约翰 你的鞋带松了
Johan, your shoes are untied!
警♥察♥记住了他的名字
The cop remembered his name.
-这是好事 对吧 -对
- That's a good thing, right? - Yeah, yeah.
开心一点
u202dOh, cheer up.
但愿这是他最后一次在警♥察♥面前飞奔
Hopefully that's the last time he's running from the cops.
爸爸 你想拿一下大♥史♥的枪吗
Dad, you want to hold Steve-O's gun?
你好啊 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
今天的学习营太棒了
Camp was awesome today!
我们坐在了警车后座
We got to sit in the back of a police car,
他还让我拉响了警笛
and he let me turn on the sirens.
好了 伙计 去做作业吧
Alright, buddy, why don't you go do your homework?
他到底是怎么赢得障碍训练的
How did he even win that obstacle course?
他走路姿势像木偶一样
He walks like a Muppet.
你儿子赢了 你却很烦躁
You're upset that your kid is a winner?
我知道你想在你儿子身上看见自己的影子
Well, I get that you want to see yourself in your own son,
但这样有点过分了
but this is taking it a little far.
那个学习营纯粹只是宣传
You know, that camp is nothing but propaganda.
只是想让约翰认为
It's just a way for Johan to think that cops
警♥察♥是世界上最好的人
are the nicest guys on the planet.
而且已经奏效了
And clearly it's working.
我觉得这个学习营对约翰来说
I think this camp could be a great opportunity
是个了解警♥察♥如何工作的绝佳机会
for Johan to learn how the police operate.
不管喜不喜欢 有色人种
Like it or not, there's a different set of rules
和警♥察♥相处的规矩有所不同
for people of color to follow around cops.
所以 如果多和警♥察♥相处一段时间
So, if spending time around the police
能帮他熟悉那些规则 那就很好
can help him with those rules, then great.
但为什么责任总是我们来承担
But w-why does the onus have to always be on us?
这是我们在六十年代为之奋斗的事情
This is the thing we were fighting in the sixties.
-有个系统性问题... -保罗
- There's a systemic problem that -- - Paul.
我是身处美国的黑人女性
I'm a black woman in America.
警♥察♥问题是系统性问题吗 没错
Is the cop problem systemic? Yes.
我每天的工作都是在挑战法律系统吗
Do I work every day to challenge the legal system?
没错
Yes.
我儿子每次出门我是不是都很担心
Do I have a son who I worry about every time he walks out that door?
没错
Yeah.
我希望约翰能尽快学会
I want Johan to learn how to behave around cops
如何在警♥察♥面前表现
as soon as possible.
所以我需要你相信我
So I need you to -- to trust me.
我能处理好这件事
I got this one.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但提前声明
Okay. But just for the record,
我认为这个警♥察♥学习营本质上就是个邪教
I think this Cop Camp is basically a cult.
你不是喜欢邪教吗
Aren't cults kinda your thing?
我们住在公社 爸爸 不是邪教
We lived on a commune, Dad, not a cult.
这二者有着微妙但是重要的区别
There's a subtle but important difference.
我觉得你走路姿势像个木偶
I think you walk like a Muppet.
我们可以逮捕公民吗
Are we allowed to make citizens arrests?
我不觉得有何不可
I don't see why not.
天啊
Oh, good.
是你们两个而已
It's just you two.
再见
Bye.
等等 你们不应该在上课吗
Wait, aren't you supposed to be in class?
我去拿上课用的书
I'm getting my book. For class.
我厌倦了上课
And I was bored. With class.
你们知道规定的
You guys know the rules.
你们现在不能出来
You can't be out here right now.
你们认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊
I am.
我向柯林斯老师的禾林言情小说发过誓
I took an oath on Ms. Collin's Harlequin romance novel.
禾林出版公♥司♥为全世界言情小说销量最大的公♥司♥
一个执行愚蠢规定的誓言
An oath to enforce dumb rules.
不允许逃课怎么就是愚蠢的规定了
How is not being allowed to ditch class a dumb rule?
我们来学校是学习的
We're at school to learn,
但他们不让我拿我的书
but they won't let me grab my book?
蕾恩鲍 她说的很有道理
Rainbow, she's making good arguments.
还有那个洗手间许可牌
And that bathroom pass?
想想上面有多少大便
Think of how much doo-doo is on it.
他们会清理的 不是吗
They wash them, don't they?
这也太不卫生了
That's so unsanitary.
我们就是这个意思
That's what we're saying.
享受这份工作吧
Enjoy the job for what it is.
你们能早点下课
You get out of class early,
还能戴那些...
and you get to wear those...
带子
belts.
别因为打破了那些不重要的愚蠢规则
Don't make people hate you for tripping off dumb rules
而让大家讨厌你们
that don't matter.
我是个安全巡查员 我不能无视规定
I'm a safety. I can't ignore the rules.
无视愚蠢的就行了
Just the dumb ones.
如果你这么做 你会有个新的头衔
If you do that, you'll have a new title --
蕾恩鲍·约翰逊 清流姐
Rainbow Johnson, Freshquire.
清流姐
Freshquire?
塔米克说得很有道理
Tamika was making a lot of sense.
有些规定确实没必要
Some of the rules did seem unnecessary,
这个头衔太好听了 不容错过
and that title was just too good to pass up.
况且这些洗手间许可牌上可能有很多屎
Plus, there probably was a lot of doo-doo on those passes.
好吧 "清流姐"说你们可以去储物柜了
Well, "Freshquire" says you can go to your locker.
反正我们肯定会去 不过谢谢
Oh, we were going to anyway, but thanks.
他们叫我清流姐
They called me Freshquire?
好像我是个成功女性
It was like I was a made woman.
从我来蒙代尔学校的第一天开始 我就想当个安全巡查员
Since my first day of Mondale, I wanted to be a safety.
对我来说 当个安全巡查员
To me, being a safety
比当美国总统都要好
was better than being President of the United States.
对我来说 这意味着在一个
To me, it meant being a somebody
充满无名之辈的学校做个有名之人
in a school of nobodies.
不好意思
Sorry.
我不知道为什么我的语气像个黑帮
I-I don't know why I'm talking like a mobster.
现在人们是喜欢你了吗
Do people, like, like you now or something?
走开 圣莫
Beat it, Santi.
这肩带看起来挺酷的
Hey, that sash looks kinda cool.
我知道你嫉妒了
I knew you were jealous.
好吧 可能是有点
Fine, maybe a little.
能我戴上转一圈吗
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表