剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
妻管严
Whipped.
我告诉你们 会很好玩的
I'm telling you, it's gonna be awesome.
比如说雕刻南瓜
Just like pumpkin carving...
我们可以雕笑脸啊 鬼脸啊
we can carve smiling faces and scary faces.
有无限种可能
The possibilities are endless!
好像就两种可能
It sounds like the possibilities are two.
你能雕这种表情吗
Can you carve this face?
当然
Uh, yeah.
翻白眼雕不出来
Not with the eye roll.
而且我觉得
Also, I think
你妈妈说的"在巫婆头上钉帽子"的游戏
your mom's "Pin the Hat on the Witch" Game
也是个不错的选择
is a great idea.
-才不呢 -有这种游戏吗
- No, you don't! - Is that even a thing?
-我觉得有 -没有
- I think it's a thing. - It's not a thing.
可能有的
It could be a thing.
看看你
Look at you.
承认吧 爸爸 你也不想这样
Admit it, Dad. Your heart's just not in this, is it?
是啊 不想这样
No. No, it is not!
我爱万圣节
I love Halloween!
我喜欢"不给糖就捣蛋"
I love trick-or-treating.
那你得让我们能玩上
Then you have to make this happen for us.
我知道
I know.
这是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
我得管管我老婆
I got to do something about my wife.
布罗克和安吉丽娜
Will Brock and Angelina
会在结束之前找到克里斯蒂娜吗
reach Christina before it's too late?
没想到我会说这句话 不过很高兴你在
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad you're here.
你很走运 这是个广♥告♥ 你有两分半的时间
You're lucky it's a commercial. You got 2 1/2 minutes.
我需要你帮我搞定艾丽西娅
I need your help with Alicia.
她非常坚定
She is adamant about
不让约翰和圣莫去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
not letting Johan and Santi go trick-or-treating.
-所以呢 他们又死不了 -我知道
- So? They'll live. - No, I-I-I know,
但我想让他们经历万圣节
but I want them to experience Halloween.
只有在这天 孩子们才能无所顾虑
It's the one time of the year where kids just get to be kids.
你们这些人就操心这种无聊的东西
Is this the kind of nonsense you people worry about?
你还有什么需要我解决的问题
What other problems do you have that I would kill for?
丹尼斯 拜托 我是认真的
Denise, come on. Please. I'm serious.
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
只有在万圣节这天晚上 才能人人平等
Halloween was the one night where we were all the same.
白人 黑人 富人 穷♥人♥...
White, black, rich, poor...
我们都一样
we all looked alike.
我记得脸上化了妆
I remember putting on a face full of makeup
这样我就可以跟大家打成一片
so I could blend in with anyone, anywhere.
没人知道我是来自富人区的白人小孩
No one knew that I was the rich, white kid from up the street.
听起来你扮的是黑人
It sound like you did blackface.
不是不是
No! No, no, no.
我扮演的是扫烟囱的人
I was a chimney sweep.
重点是 为了孩子们
The point is, I need to help Alicia
我要让艾丽西娅改变主意
change her mind for the kids.
她一直这么讨厌万圣节吗
Did she... always hate Halloween?
她特别喜欢圣诞节
She loved Halloween.
我们以前总是以吓唬对方为乐
We used to get a kick out of scaring each other.
越吓人越好
In fact, the bigger the scare, the better.
你是说要帮助她摆脱万圣节的恐惧
So you're saying to help her get over her fear of Halloween,
就得吓吓她
I should scare her?
没错
Yes.
不过最重要的是 记住
And the most important thing to remember
-你吓她的时候... -马上回到...
- when you scare her is... - We now return to...
时间到了
Oop! Time's up!
克里斯蒂娜会嫁给伊曼纽尔吗
Will Christina marry Emmanuel?
还是布洛克 或是安吉莉娜
Or will Brock and Angelina...
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
-踢他 -那是爸爸
- Kick him! - That's Dad!
踢死他
Kick him till he's dead!
听着熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
你们可能以前听我说过
You may have heard me say this before.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-踢他 踢死他 -不要
- Kick him! Kick him till he's dead! - No!
现在你知道我从哪里学来的吧
Now you know where I got it.
没人会把刀片...
Nobody's putting razor blades...
-妈 他是爸爸 -是爸爸 住手
- Mom, that's Dad! Mom! - That's Dad! Stop!
-是爸爸 -什么
- It's Dad! - What?
-爸爸 -妈妈
- Dad! - Mom! Mom!
住手
Stop!
-保罗 -什么
- Paul? - What...
-天啊 -起来
- Ohh, God. - Get up!
你在干什么 你明知道是我
What are you doing?! You knew it was me!
我看到白人倒在地上 我就忍♥不住了
I can't resist kicking a white man when he's down.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?!
宝贝 我是想让你想起
Honey, I was trying to remind you
万圣节有多好玩
how much fun Halloween could be
这样你就会让孩子们玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
so you'd let the kids go trick-or-treating.
这一点也不好玩
There is nothing fun about any of this!
万圣节只会让你受伤
Halloween just got you hurt!
不 是你让我受伤了
No. You just got me hurt.
还有我
And so did I.
就这么定了 不能玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
That settles it... no trick-or-treating.
其他人都在玩
Everybody else is going!
你说什么
Sorry.
我们为什么总是要和别的家庭不一样呢
Why can't we ever do one thing like a normal family?
你知道被称为"怪胎"是什么感受吗
Do you have any idea what it's like being known as the freaks?
这就是你所谓的越吓人越好吗
Really? The bigger the scare, the better?
好吧 是丹丹姨妈的错
Okay. That was Dee-Dee's bad.
第二天 我决定在种族关系方面有所进展
the next day, I was ready to make headway for race relations.
如果被当作"标志"意味着
If being a token meant
我是他们第一个黑人朋友
I was their first black friend,
或许她们想交第二个黑人朋友
then maybe they were ready for their second.
你们认识塔米克吗
Hey. You guys know Tamika?
我听说你们有夹馅面包
I heard you guys have Twinkies.
我告诉塔米克你们很喜欢夹馅面包
Yeah, I was telling Tamika how much you guys like Twinkies,
然后她说 "我也喜欢夹馅面包"
and she was like, "I like Twinkies."
我就想 我们为什么不一起吃夹馅面包呢
And it hit me... why don't we all like Twinkies together?
我只是听说你们在发夹馅面包而已
I just heard you guys were passing out Twinkies.
你听说过"请"这个字吗
Have you ever heard of "please"?
我可不会求你
Look, I'm not gonna beg you.
对了 我忘了说了
Oh, I also forgot to mention
我们都很喜欢我们的妈妈和果汁
how much we all love our moms and juice!
你们可真怪胎 我走了
You guys are weirdos. I'm out.
这是什么情况
What was that all about?
我就知道
I know, right?
我就说我们选对人了
I told you we picked the right one.
等等 什么叫"选对人"了
Wait, what do you mean you picked the right one?
我是说你太棒了
I mean you're awesome.
如果全校的黑人女生都像你这么好
It would be so cool if all the black girls at this school
那真是太好了
were as nice as you.
就是这样
And there it was.
我"统一学校"的任务失败了
I had failed at my mission to unify the school.
她们说我人好 其实是说我更像白人
When they said I was nice, that meant I was more white...
或者改良版的黑人 反正不是恭维
or diet black... and that wasn't a compliment.
我要走了
I need to go.
你还好吗
You okay?
晚餐你没怎么吃
You barely ate dinner.
我不想吃爸爸做的水煮鱼
I wasn't in the mood for Dad's hot fish.
确实有点辣
Honestly, he's made hotter.
你想跟我说说发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what happened?
是你的新朋友吗
Is it your new friends?
她们才不是我朋友
They're not my friends.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表