剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I can understand you wanting the glory
发现曼塞斯国王坟墓的荣誉
of your discovery of King Memses' tomb.
福尔离开后 金杯自然是你的
The golden cups will be rightfully yours after Foyle's gone.
当他因诱拐少女受审判时
I knew Teresa had her fears
我知道特里萨很害怕
when he stood trial for that abduction,
但我没想到他是个杀手
but I didn't think he was a killer.
现在呢? 你的三个老朋友死了之后呢?
And now? After three of your old friends have died?
我无法阻止他
I couldn't do anything to stop it.
艾伯特和沃特斯出事前我完全不知情
I had no warning with Albert and Waters.
那特里萨·卡瓦莉呢?
What about Teresa Cavalli?
如果你告诉我他在哪 你可以救她一命
You could have prevented her death if you'd told me where he was.
是的
Yes.
但你也听见他说的了
But you heard him.
一切都要结束了 他准备杀了自己
This'll all be over soon. He plans to kill himself.
还要让我陪葬
And take me with him.
这次你可是共犯
This time you're an accomplice.
除非你亲手杀了罗宾逊探长
Unless you're planning on killing Inspector Robinson yourself,
否则他肯定会尽全力判你绞刑
he'll make sure you hang for it.
没用
It's no use.
锁弄不坏 这门也很重
I can't break the lock and the door weighs a ton.
我需要件东西撬开它
I need something to pry it open with.
木乃伊行不?
What about the mummy?
法老在下葬时
Pharaohs were sometimes buried
常常带些小的护身符和珠宝
with little amulets and jewellery.
或许能在布带找到些有用的
Maybe we could find something in the wrappings.
好主意 简
Good thinking, Jane.
啊
Aah.
当我们喝下圣杯之水时
When we drink from these sacred cups,
你我将会安静而坦然地离开尘世
you and I will leave this mortal life in peace and full knowledge.
费雪小姐 你先来
First you, Miss Fisher.
你的四肢会变得沉重 但你的心灵会无比平静
Your limbs will grow heavy but your mind will calm.
我会尽我所能 很快让你
And I will help you cross over to the other side
去到另一个世界
as swiftly as I can.
我妹妹死的时候受折磨了么?
Did my sister die in pain?
没有 一秒都没有 她...
No. Not for a moment, no. She...
她死得很光荣
She died gloriously.
没有痛苦和恐惧
Without pain or fear.
我非常小心的扶她躺下休息了
And I laid her to rest with great care.
- 她在哪? - 和其他人在一起
- Where is she? - With the others.
我把她的灵魂埋在了芦苇地里
I buried her soul in the Field of Reeds.
我把她们都埋在了小河上游的
I buried them all in the grove of weeping willows
柳树林里 每个地方都按顺序标记好了
at the head of the river, each place marked in order.
你会躺在你妹妹身边 直到永远
And you too will lie beside your sister, for all time.
这是生育和魔法女神艾西斯的标志
It's the symbol of Isis, Goddess of fertility and magic,
保护孩子和亡者
protector of children and the dead.
听上去不错
Sounds perfect.
我怎么确保你会放他们走?
How do I know you'll let them go?
我死后 放了杰克和简
Jack and Jane, after I'm gone?
我会放了他们
I'll release them.
在我跟着你们奔赴来生之前
Before I follow you both to the afterlife.
不 我不相信他
No, I don't trust him.
我相信你的话 而不相信他的
I believe your word but not his.
- 他不是你忠实的仆人 - 让她喝
- He isn't your loyal servant. - Make her drink.
快喝 要不我立马杀了你
Drink it or I'll shoot you now.
全喝光!
All of it!
但我说的都是真话 罗德不是你虔诚的信徒
But I meant what I said. Rhodes is not one of your faithful.
他不会随你到来生或任何其他地方...
He won't follow you to the afterlife or anywhere else...
闭嘴! - 他一直等着
Quiet! - He's waiting you out
是为了霸占那些珍宝
for the sake of the treasure.
他会宣布是他发现的法老坟墓 然后独享荣耀
He'll claim the discovery of King Memses' tomb for his own glory.
- 把枪给我 - 这是一派胡言
- Give me the gun. - None of it's true.
我知道 因为计划原本就是
I know, because the plan was always
为表明忠心 你要先我一步去往来世
that you would precede me to the afterlife for your own loyalty.
- 把枪给我 - 不
- Give me the gun. - No.
不!
No!
啊!
Aah!
在这等着
Wait here.
芙莱妮!
Phryne!
但...你是自愿来的!
B-but... but you came willingly!
我来是为查出我妹妹的真♥相♥
I came willingly to find out what happened to my sister.
是为了营救简和杰克
And to rescue Jane and Jack.
不是为你而来
I didn't come for you.
- 我只想引领你们 - 你把路引向了地狱
- I only tried to lead the way. - You led the way to hell.
- 求你了! - 不
- Please! - No.
你不会得到永生的
You're not headed for eternal life.
你会回到监狱等待绞刑
You're going back to jail so you can hang.
哦 简
Oh, Jane.
- 对不起 - 芙莱妮
- I'm so sorry. - Phryne.
如果你所记得的的确是这样...
So if that's a true statement of events as you recall them...
普璐登斯姑妈已经安排好
Aunt Prudence has organised
要把我妹妹葬在家族的墓地里
for my sister to be buried in the family plot.
詹妮因我而死
Janey died instead of me.
所以你欠她一条命 你要好好活下去
So you owe it to her to keep living to the hilt.
别让我注意到你浪费生命
Not that I noticed you wasting a moment.
打搅了
Excuse me.
他们在找你 小姐
They're asking for you, Miss.
我的生日聚会
My birthday party.
夏至
Summer solstice.
来为我庆祝吧
Help me to celebrate.
再多来点香槟 巴特勒先生!
More champagne, Mr B!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表