剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
That was about money, sweetheart.
做我们这行的 不走点野路子可赚不到什么钱
You don't make enough money in this lark without doing a few extras.
小波比丢了羊羔是一首著名童谣
小波比不只丢了羊还丢了贞操
Little Bo Peep's lost more than her sheep.
这可是脱衣身表演的最佳桥段
A class act in the buff.
老板在那儿
There's the boss.
也就是说 现在他的帐篷里没人
Which means that his tent is unattended.
山姆!
Sam!
一个挂锁我还可以解决 但这...
A padlock I can get around, but this...
老板一看就知道是我我♥干♥的
The boss will know it was me.
如果我们想帮帕克斯小姐就没得选
It's our only alternative if we want to help Miss Parkes.
闻着像是某种药物
Smells like some kind of medicine.
也许是我们舞狮表演上用过的动物镇定剂
Probably animal tranquilisers from when we had the lion show.
- 未开封的连号♥钞票 - 这怎么了?
- Serialised banknotes. - What does that mean?
银行只会把这种钱给流油的富人
Banks only hand these out to the stupidly wealthy,
或者是拿着枪的劫匪
or people pointing guns at them.
我肯定这钱是有来路的
I'm sure there's some kind of explanation.
但可能不是你期待的那种正当来路
But perhaps not the one you were hoping for.
我要你帮我把这些交给杰克·罗宾逊
I need you to take these to Jack Robinson for me.
586934 586935
586934. 586935.
这钱显然是埃尔希儿子抢银行时候的赃款
The banknotes are definitely from the robbery Elsie's son committed.
但是它们怎么会和马戏团扯上关系?
But why did they end up at the carnival?
也许琼斯有办法洗黑钱
Maybe Jones had a way to put it through his books,
这样别人就查不到这笔钱的踪迹了
so they couldn't be traced.
有没有可能埃尔希是对的 她儿子确实越狱了
Is there any chance Elsie was right and her son did bust out,
并且逃到了马戏团?
and escape to the carnival?
请帮我接通帕克瑞奇路监狱行政处
Put me through to the Parkreach prison administrator.
我是杰克·罗宾逊探长
Inspector Jack Robinson here.
我想查一下马修·提扎德这个犯人的情况
I want to check the status of a prisoner, Matthew Tizzard.
他怎么了?
He what?
谢谢惠顾 亲爱的 你不会失望的
Thank you, love. You won't be disappointed.
我确信我不会
I'm sure I won't.
你不是要让我们关门大吉吧?
You're not going to close us down, are you?
噢 冷静点 姑娘
Oh, keep your hair on, girlie.
只有一个办法能查出
There's only one way to find out
你的有爱小演出到底有没有违反法规
if your little love show is breaching any decency laws,
那就是让我也一睹小波比的风采
and that's for me to have a little bo-peep myself.
我相信咱们可以互惠互利的 不是么?
I'm sure we could work something out together, eh?
悉听尊便 长官
Whatever you say, sir.
你来体验生活了?
Slumming it a bit, aren't you?
你来这干什么 格劳斯密斯?
What are you doing here, Grossmith?
该我问问芙莱妮·费雪小姐在这干什么才对
I think the question is, what is Miss Phryne Fisher doing here.
不是么?
Isn't that right?
这可不是一个富有的侦探小姐该来的地方
This is hardly the place for a well to do lady detective.
正义 而不是金钱
Justice, not money,
决定这个案子是否值得我关注
determines the cases worthy of my attention.
嗯 很抱歉让你失望了
Hm. I'm sorry to disappoint you,
但我已经抓到凶手了
but I think I've solved the murder.
噢 不是我抢你活了吧
Oh, does this do you out of a commission?
- 那是什么? - 作案凶器
- What's that? - The murder weapon.
恐怕你的表演得结束了
I'm afraid, for you, show time is over.
知道我在哪找到的么? 帕克斯小姐的帐篷里
You want to know where I found it? Miss Parkes' tent.
这只能说明有人要陷害她
Which only proves that someone is trying to put her in the frame.
她的杀人动机是什么?
What was her motive?
噢 这关我什么事
Oh, it's not for me to ask why.
当然 你们只想尽快结案 然后奔向酒吧
No, yours to tie things up as quickly as possible and rush to the pub.
已经有一个警♥察♥对你唯命是从了
You already have one cop by the short and curlies.
这难道还不够么?
Isn't that enough for you?
没有人告诉你玩刀很危险吗?
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's dangerous to play with knives?
你问我儿子的事了么?
Did you check on my boy?
- 他不在监狱 对吗? - 是的
- Not there, is he? - No.
是的 他不在
No, he's not there.
但还有些坏消息 埃尔希
But I've got some bad news, Elsie.
两周前马修和另一个犯人发生了斗殴事件
There was a fight two weeks ago. Matthew and another inmate.
他被送到医务室去 但是太迟了
They took him to the prison infirmary, but it was too late.
当晚他就死了
He was pronounced dead that night.
不可能的
That's not true.
监狱发了电报 但是发往了五年前的地址
The prison sent a telegram, but the address they had was five years old.
他们没有收到回信 于是简单地举♥行♥了个葬礼
So when they didn't hear back, they gave him a pauper's funeral.
这不是...
That's not...
不是真的
It's not true.
我跟你聊过我儿子吗?
Did I ever tell you about my boy?
他总是很有爱心
Always such a loving thing,
小小年纪就这样了
even when he was a little tyke.
他的眼睛充满着善良
He's got kind eyes.
他有时会跟人吵架 但他眼里满是善良
He's been in a bit of strife, but he's got kind eyes.
我能和你单独谈谈吗?
Can I speak to you please, in private?
这听起来很疯狂
I know it's going to sound crazy,
但是埃尔希的吊坠的照片里那人 我认识他
but the man in the photograph, in Elsie's locket, I know him.
他称自己为盗尸者马修亚
He goes by the name Matthias the Ghoul.
他曾经在穿插表演里上过台
He joined one of the sideshow attractions,
在那个鬼屋里 两周前
the haunted palace, two weeks ago.
我看到过他几次
I've seen him around a few times.
奇怪的是 他总是化着妆
The strange thing is, he's always wearing his make-up.
白色的妆容? 油彩?
White make-up? Greasepaint?
我当时应该闻出来那玩意的
I should have recognised the smell of the stuff.
能告诉我一个"去世并下葬了"的人
Do you mind telling me how he goes from dead and buried
是怎么跑到嘉年华里的么?
to running round the carnival?
实验室检测过了 这是动物镇静剂
The lab tested this. It's animal tranquiliser.
可能会使人致命 但是 如果没死的话
Potentially fatal for humans, but if it doesn't kill you,
副作用会使人
its main side effects are
脉搏和呼吸暂停
suppression of the pulse and the breathing.
看起来就像死了一样
So they would appear dead.
马修·提扎德付了琼斯一些从银行抢来的钱
Matthew Tizzard paid Jones some of the proceeds of his bank robbery
买♥♥来了这镇静剂
for the tranquilisers.
然后把它偷运到了监狱里
It was smuggled into the jail.
提扎德服下镇静剂 然后挑起事端
Tizzard takes the drug, picks a fight,
当别人送他到医务室的时候
and by the time they get him to the infirmary,
剧中两人为了在一起 朱丽叶服毒假死 而后醒来
上演了一场罗密欧与朱丽叶
he comes over all Romeo and Juliet.
然后他被送到了殡仪馆 然后到了墓地
Henceforth he's dispatched to the undertaker, then to the cemetery.
能够从内部通过机关或复杂操作打开
这是个魔术箱 真♥他♥妈♥的聪明
It's a trick box. Damned clever.
- 马戏团见 杰克 - 费雪小姐?
- See you at the circus, Jack! - Miss Fisher?
科林斯 赶紧联♥系♥监狱
Collins, get onto the prison.
但...但是 长官...
But... but, sir...
查查是否还有其他可疑的死亡案例
Find out if there have been any other suspicious deaths.
我正要告诉你 长官 我给监狱打了电♥话♥
That's what I'm trying to tell you, sir. I telephoned the prison.
他们说最近
They said the only other recent death
跟提扎德打架的犯人也死了
was the prisoner who picked the fight with Tizzard.
他叫福尔 全名是默多克·福伊尔
His name was Foyle. A Murdoch Foyle.
你认识他吗 长官
You know him, sir?
费雪小姐觉得福伊尔是杀害她妹妹的凶手
Miss Fisher believes Murdoch Foyle murdered her sister.
马修·提扎德
Matthew Tizzard.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
看来你得那篇死亡报道太不靠谱了
I see the reports of your death are greatly exaggerated.
- 那不是我的主意 - 不要谦虚了
- It wasn't my idea. - Don't be modest.
他才是主谋 他说他想到一个可以出去的办法
He was the brains. Said he'd thought of a way to get out.
我只是按命令行事罢了
I just went along with it.
- 这个犯罪天才是谁? - 一个狱友
- Who was this criminal genius? - Another inmate.
他叫福尔 这些都是他想出来的
Name of Foyle. He worked it all out.
他了解这种镇定剂
Said he knew about the drug.
是他几年前从嘉年华上弄来的
Said he'd bought some from a carnival years before.
然后魔术师造了那副棺材
Then the magician built the coffins.
福尔呢? 他逃出来了吗? 他在哪?
And Foyle? He broke out? Where is he?
我不知道 我们约定在这见面
I don't know. We were supposed to meet here
但是他从没露面
but he never showed.
他在哪?
Where is he?
把玩具枪放下 你用不到它了
Ditch the pop gun. You won't need it.
真是个乖女孩
That's a good girl.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我是说不如花一分钟 再考虑考虑这些事
I'm just saying, take a minute to think things through.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表