剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
- 罗斯夫人 要添茶吗? - 谢谢
- More tea, Mrs Ross? - Thank you.
我感觉好多了 你的房♥子真漂亮
I feel so much better. Such a beautiful home you have here.
噢 这不是我的房♥子
Oh, it's not mine, really.
但这里欢迎每一个人 包括你罗斯夫人
But everyone is welcome including you, Mrs Ross.
噢 像画里的花仙子
Oh, what a picture.
真是女大十八变了
You've grown into a wonderful young lady.
桃乐西 你可以带罗斯夫人上楼洗个澡吗?
Dot, would you like to take Mrs Ross up for her bath?
噢!
Oh!
真体贴
How lovely.
他们会再把她关起来的 人们会伤害她的
They'll lock her up again and people will hurt her.
我去过那些地方的 她还能去哪呢?
I've been to those places. Where can she go?
我们会找到一个她喜欢待的地方
We'll find somewhere where she's happy.
而且你还能随时见她
And you can visit her whenever you like.
我保证
I promise.
你好 探长
Hello, Inspector.
你应该会想知道
You might like to know why
为什么维斯顿先生没有在委员会复职吧
Mr Weston wasn't reinstated to Council.
委员会在凯蒂溺水那晚对复职一事进行了投票
They put it to the vote the night Kitty Pace was drowned.
而市长并未出席 尽管他不承认
And Mayor Phillips, despite all his lobbying, was absent.
但德里克说他俩不在一起啊
But Derek said he wasn't with him.
那他在哪里呢?
So where was he?
萝丝 谁逼你服药的?
Rose, who made you take all those pills?
和杀凯蒂的是同一个人吗?
Was it the same person who killed Kitty?
和你那天在警局躲着的是同一个人么?
Was it the same person you ran from at the police station?
当你祖父失势时 没有人愿意帮他
The Mayor helped your grandfather when he was disgraced
只有市长帮了他
when no-one else would.
为什么他要那样做?
Why would he do that?
那天你惊慌的离家出走也是因为他吧
It was the Mayor who was there when you ran away in fear.
就是那个热心选出花仙小姐的市长
And the Mayor who was so helpful choosing all the flower maidens.
萝丝 是他强迫你写那张纸条的吗?
Did he force you to write that note, Rose?
他把凯蒂安置在那间老浴屋里
He set Kitty up in our old bathing shed.
他付她钱 这样就能随时去找她
He paid her money so he could visit whenever he felt like it.
但凯蒂不想干了 她想告发他让他出丑
But Kitty changed her mind. She wanted to tell on him, disgrace him.
这就是我们争吵的事
That's what we argued about.
但当我发现凯蒂怀孕时 我就知道原因了
But when I found out Kitty was pregnant, I knew why.
我知道是市长溺死她的
I knew it was the Mayor who drowned her.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我应该当机立断听凯蒂的去告发他
I should have told on him when Kitty wanted me to.
他说我很聪明很漂亮
He said I was clever and pretty.
他送我礼物
He bought me presents.
他借我们钱
He loaned us money.
他想让我做他真正的女友
He wanted me to be his proper girlfriend.
我们只发生过一次关系
It only happened once.
然后祖父向他介绍了凯蒂
And then grandfather introduced him to Kitty
她取代我变成了他的情人
and she became his girlfriend instead.
噢 萝丝
Oh, Rose.
维斯顿先生来见她的孙女
Mr Weston is here to see his granddaughter.
请他进来
Show him in.
萝丝告诉了我们一切
Rose has told us everything.
你不惜出♥卖♥♥♥自己的孙女来还债
You sold your granddaughter so you could pay your debts.
然后又推凯蒂进火坑
And then let Kitty suffer instead.
市长想杀死萝丝并伪装成自杀事件
The Mayor tried to murder Rose and make it look like suicide.
萝丝 对不起
I'm so sorry, Rose.
请你 请你原谅我
Please, please forgive me.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
他就是那个人
He's the one.
他就是那个想杀我的人
He's the one who tried to kill me.
莱昂内尔·菲利普斯市长 你被逮捕了
Mayor Lionel Phillips, you're under arrest.
你居然相信这个不良少女的证词?
You accept the word of this troubled young girl?
维斯顿小姐和她的祖父提供了完整详细的口供
Miss Weston and her grandfather gave a full and detailed statement.
你被控告绑♥架♥ 多次猥亵少女
You're charged with kidnap, various indecency charges,
谋杀未遂 和谋杀凯瑟琳·佩斯小姐
attempted murder and the murder of Miss Katherine Pace.
萝丝 干得好 到车里面等我 我很快就来
Well done, Rose. Wait for me in the car, I won't be long.
看来我开设的社交礼仪课程简直就是场灾难
Well, my school of social graces was a complete disaster.
看来这镇里有不少老狐狸觊觎那些年轻姑娘
There are enough fox trotting young ladies in this town.
你教会了她们追求正义
You taught them to demand justice instead.
毫无疑问她们此后会维护自己权益
And no doubt they'll all become firebrands in their own right
努力改变世界的 上帝保佑
and try to change the world, God help us.
噢 这是简的收养文件
Oh. Janie's adoption papers,
有一点皱了
a little the worse for wear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但简的母亲永远是她的母亲
But Jane's mother will always be her mother.
那你是什么? 她的守护天使吗?
And what will you be? Her guardian angel?
这倒是挺像我的风格的
Much more my style.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表