剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Isabella. Phryne Fisher.
啊! 是表妹
Ah! The cousin.
我们见过是吧? 在查灵克罗斯酒店的舞会上
We've met, haven't we? That dazzling party in Charing Cross.
那天盖伊还朗诵了
Guy ended up on the dining table
下流版本的"燃烧甲板上的男孩"
reciting an indecent version of The Boy Stood On The Burning Deck.
啊 是呀!
Ah, yes!
亲爱的 芙莱妮让我想起了我们相爱的那晚
Darling, Phryne's just reminding me of the night we fell in love.
至少她知道要嫁的是怎样的一个浪子
At least she knows what a terrible rake she's marrying.
我认为我们俩是绝配
I think we're perfectly suited.
等你准备好 罗宾逊探长在前厅
When you're ready, Inspector Robinson's waiting for you
等你
in the front parlour.
我要打扮下不? 他长得帅不?
Should I dress, or not? How good-looking is he?
芙莱妮 很抱歉上不了茶水
Phryne, I'm sorry I can't offer you tea.
我刚听说我的管家黎明时分就离开了
I've just been told my housekeeper left at dawn.
警♥察♥可不会喜欢听到这消息
The police won't be happy about that.
我们来以后 都走了两个了
That's the second one since we arrived.
你怎么对待你的仆人的 斯坦利夫人?
What do you do to your staff, Mrs Stanley?
特露布尼无缘无故地就走人了?
Mrs Truebody just upped and left without any reason?
你的姨妈不过是批评她做的奶油松饼
Apart from your aunt telling her the croquembouche tower
看起来像有人在里面扎了根针一样
looked like someone stuck a pin in it.
今天真是个坏日子
This is turning out to be such a beastly day.
你应该知道我们不得不取消舞会吧 伊莎贝拉
You do realise we'll have to cancel the party, Isabella.
那是当然 这是澳洲人的风格嘛
Absolutely. It's so adorably Australian.
一大家子人都得为了
Where else but in the Antipodes would an entire household
一个马夫的女儿哀悼个不停
go into mourning over a stablehand's daughter,
虽然那姑娘很不错
sweet as the girl was.
对你应该无碍吧
That shouldn't bother you.
反正你的亲朋好友都是伦敦人 不是么?
Everybody who's worth knowing lives in London anyway, don't they?
是的 盖伊想说服他妈妈接受
True. It was a silly idea of Guy's
订婚仪式这事真是个蠢主意
foisting the engagement on his poor mother.
我可不蠢
It was not silly at all!
如果这场婚礼在海外举♥行♥
If the wedding is to be held overseas,
理应由我♥操♥持一切
it's perfectly reasonable I should host the engagement.
这事还有待商榷
Well, it's a moot point now.
不好意思 我和警官有约呢
Excuse me, I have a date with a policeman.
母亲 恐怕只能先这样了
It's probably all for the best, Mother.
我觉得你应该按计划行事 普璐登斯姨妈
I think you should go ahead as planned, Aunt Prudence.
- 我可以把我的佣人借你 - 此话当真?
- I'll loan you my staff. - Would you really?
我很乐意 就是不知这样是否合适
Although I'm not entirely sure it's appropriate.
这样才对得起玛丽古德
There's nothing more you can do for Marigold
和那些远道而来的英国客人嘛
and some of your guests have sailed from England.
那你手下搞的宴席是否能...
What about the catering? Would that be...?
达到你的水准?
Up to scratch?
蓝♥丝♥带♥厨师学校:悉尼著名厨师学校
- 巴特勒先生可是蓝♥丝♥带♥毕业大厨 - 噢
- Mr Butler is cordon bleu trained. - Oh!
我们还需要几个服务员和男仆
We'll need waiters and footmen.
我恰巧知道几个澳洲绅士
I know a couple of gentlemen who might fit the bill
能符合你的要求
in an antipodean kind of way.
- 你看如何? - 我看不错
- If that would help? You know, I believe it would.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
哈! 好啊各位
Ah! Hello there.
你们中的哪个想调查我
Which one of you wants to inspect me?
没有拖拉的痕迹 连点绳索碎屑都没有
No drag marks. Not so much as a snapped twig.
那我估计是有人扛着已经被勒死的她
Then I'd say somebody carried her, already strangled,
直接扔到了泳池里
and just dropped her in the pool.
赫伯特的事怎么样?
What about Herbert?
他的不在场证明和你表兄的陈述吻合了
His alibi matched up with your cousin's story.
他帮着备鞍子
He was saddling the horses
你表哥绕着房♥子跑了几圈
for a bit of a gallop around the estate.
你们这些上等人早上不就爱干这些么?
Isn't that what the upper class do of a morning?
也许吧 但盖伊不会
Possibly but not Guy.
他八岁的时候骑海滩上小马驹摔着了
He was kicked in the teeth by a foreshore pony at the age of eight
从此就再也不骑马科动物了
and he's refused to mount anything equine ever since.
那赫伯特为何撒谎说备鞍的事?
Why would Herbert lie about saddling the horses?
而为何盖伊会到马房♥附近去?
And why would Guy go anywhere near the stables in the first place?
伊莎贝拉呢? 她有什么问题么
What about Isabella? Anything worth noting?
除了她暴露穿着之外没问题
Not apart from her outfit.
这家人我们差不多问完了 是吧科林斯?
We're just about done with the household, aren't we, Collins?
- 除了那个管家 - 是的长官
- Apart from the housekeeper? - Yes, sir.
特露布尼夫人住在这所以她没有其他家庭住址
Mrs Truebody lived in so there's no home address.
但我查到了她登记求职的机构
But I have the name of the agency she was registered with.
好的 咱们回警局 然后找找这家机构
Good. Let's get back to the station. We can track it down.
那盖伊和赫伯特陈词中的不合理之处怎么办?
What about the discrepancy between Guy and Herbert's evidence?
我们在查啊
We're pursuing it.
照我看是一个漏洞百出串通好的供词
I'd say a poorly thought-out collusion.
有可能 但是现在我得去赴约了
Possibly. But right now, I'm late for another appointment.
赴谁的约?
Who's your appointment with?
大律师 估计是出席法庭之类的事
Barrister. Must be some kind of court appearance.
快走了 科林斯
Get moving, Collins!
我希望你没引进来蚂蚁
I hope no ants followed you in.
我不知道这能说明什么 是在树篱下找到的
I'm not sure what it means but I found it under the hedge
就在你为了些要紧事匆忙走后
after you rushed off for more urgent matters.
你和律师见的如何?
How did you go with your barrister?
- 什么? - 休当时说了一句
- What? - Hugh mentioned it in passing.
案子很棘手?
Tricky case coming up?
呃 我遇到的最棘手的 不过你不必担心
Um, my most challenging yet but not one that concerns you.
额头有轻微擦伤
Minor abrasion to forehead,
颈部和气管处有严重瘀伤
severe bruising to neck and windpipe,
以上为溺水前造成
inflicted prior to immersion.
最有可能的致死原因是
Most likely cause of death was asphyxiation
被勒窒息而死 都是意料之中啊
due to strangulation.' No surprises there.
继续看
Read on.
- 上背部有鞭抽伤痕? - 有人抽过她
- 'Welt marks to the upper back'? - Someone was belting her.
没有迹象表明死者曾受性侵犯
'No evidence of forced sexual penetration,
但死者非处♥女♥之身
however deceased was not a virgin.'
还有药理学报告说
And the toxicology report say
她死前的一晚喝下了
she consumed copious amounts of alcohol
大量的酒精
the night before she died.
看来没人太监护她的生活
She didn't lead a sheltered life, then.
而且如果调查再深入一点
And there could be a boyfriend we should be suspecting somewhere
我们应该能找出她的男友
if we dig a little deeper.
简 很高兴见到你 还有巴特勒先生
Jane, how nice to see you. And Mr Butler.
- 乐意效劳 斯坦利夫人 - 其他人呢?
- At your service, Mrs Stanley. - Where are the others?
赛斯和伯特马上就来
Cec and Bert were right behind us.
不是那两个前码头暴民工人吧
Not those two ex-wharfie rabble-rousers.
是你要用人的 普璐登斯姨妈
You wanted staff, Aunt Prudence.
你还有一整天训练他们上道呢
You still have a full day to get them into line.
介绍一下 阿尔伯特·强森和塞西尔·雅茨
Ah! Mr Albert Johnson and Mr Cecil Yates.
想必你们已经见过我的姨妈普璐登斯夫人了
I'm sure you've met my aunt, Mrs Prudence Stanley.
早啊
G'day.
明天一切都会顺利进行的
This'll shape up very nicely by tomorrow.
给我小心点
Do be careful!
你们一个月那点工资还买♥♥不起一瓶香槟呢!
Each bottle of that champagne is worth more than your weekly wage!
那他妈肯定是金子酒
Must be bloody liquid gold.
法国产的? 真不错
French? How heavenly.
盖伊看来搞错了
Guy seems to have made a mistake.
我订了两打酒 不是二十打
I ordered two dozen, not 20 dozen.
这么说是你付账喽 盖伊跑哪去了
I gather you are paying for it. Where is Guy, anyway?
正在给寻宝游戏想线索呢
Finishing the clues for the treasure hunt.
斯坦利夫人 说说您的真实想法?
Mrs Stanley, your honest opinion?
哦 我的苍天啊
Oh, my stars.
假发是不是太长了?
Do you think the wig is too much?
我知道你们这些年轻小姑娘比较开放
I... know you bright young things like to whoop it up a bit
但是谨记咱们的客人
but please remember some of our guests
可都是些有身份的贵客
are highly influential people.
- 伊莎贝拉这是我的养女简 - 你好啊
- Isabella, my ward, Jane. - How do you do?
这是聚会上你的服装么
Is that your costume for the party?
戈代娃夫人:伯爵夫人裸骑绕城为向丈夫请求减税
是啊 我是戈代娃夫人
Yes, I'm Lady Godiva.
我还以为你是夏娃 戈代娃没有那片叶子
I thought you were Eve. Godiva didn't have a fig leaf.
噢! 聪明女孩啊
Oh! Clever girl.
别在这弄!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表