剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
However,
随着事情的明朗化
in light of recent ameliorating events,
我很高兴地告诉你 上述停职
I'm pleased to say that the aforesaid suspension
已经被取消
is to be lifted.
再来点派 普璐登斯阿姨?
More pie, Aunt Prudence?
我不会问你计划要干什么 因为我已经知道了
I'm not going to ask what you plan to do, because I already know.
怎么说?
How?
我今天下午接了通电♥话♥
I had a telephone call this afternoon
市监狱的狱长打来的
from the Governor of City Jail.
你关系够广的啊
You are well connected.
他告诉我你去看了默多克·福伊尔
He told me you paid Murdoch Foyle a visit.
他要和我做个交易
He offered me a deal.
有关詹妮死亡的信息
Information about Janey's death.
交换条件是...?
In exchange for...?
确保他的保释
Securing his release.
我希望你不要向我寻求帮助
I hope you're not asking for my help.
我正是要
But I am.
请告诉我不要擅自逾越法律
Tell me not to place myself above the law.
不要因为想知道真♥相♥就让杀人犯逍遥法外
Not to let a killer loose because I want the truth.
告诉我有些事不知道反而更好
Tell me there's a greater good than my own need to know.
不过 你从不听我的啊
You never listen to me, anyway.
哄哄我也好
Humour me.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表