剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
特露布尼夫人等着我给她沏茶呢
Mrs Truebody is waiting for her tea.
那个女管家? 她能提供什么证据吗?
THE housekeeper? Has she been helpful?
她说她...
She says she has...
她要提供一些信息 但是她不太方便说
She says she has information but she says it's delicate
她需要跟一个女警官说
and she's demanding to speak to a lady police officer.
整个国家才四个女警官
There are only four of them in the state!
我已经解释过了
I tried to explain.
也许女调查员
Perhaps a lady investigator
也能凑合一下?
would do?
我已经对那家尽心尽力了 费雪小姐
I've done my best for that household, Miss Fisher.
我知道斯坦利太太是个难缠的雇主
I know Mrs Stanley can be a demanding employer
所以我一直谨言慎行
but I have exacting standards myself.
- 你并非因为斯坦利太太才离开? - 是
- So that's not why you left? - No.
我离开的前一晚发生了一件意外
There was an unfortunate incident the night before.
我去楼上给盖伊先生的房♥间铺床
I went upstairs to turn down the bed in Mr Guy's room.
我敲门了 但是无人应答
I knocked but nobody answered.
然后你直接进去了?
So you went in?
哦 那个情景我不会忘记的
Oh, it's a sight I won't forget in a hurry.
多玛与蛾摩拉:罪恶之地
就像所多玛与蛾摩拉
Like Sodom and Gomorrah.
- 是盖伊和他未婚妻? - 半对半不对
- Guy and his fiance? - I'd say so.
说实话 我看不到他们的脸
But to tell the truth, I couldn't see their faces,
是两个年轻女人
the two young ladies.
还有盖伊先生
Only Mr Guy's.
我真不想跟他们呆在同一屋檐下
So I couldn't stay under the same roof after that
我也不知道怎么跟可怜的斯坦利太太说
and I didn't know how to tell poor Mrs Stanley.
蓝胡子:传说中乱娶妻妾然后杀害她们的人
看看这个吧 蓝胡子
Have a look at these, Bluebeard.
熟悉吧?
Look familiar?
你们谁给玛丽古德送一条法国内♥裤♥?
Which one of you gave Marigold French underwear?
那个蠢女人进来竟然不敲门
Stupid woman should have knocked.
- 她才16岁 - 别在这说教 芙莱妮
- She was barely 16! - Oh, don't go all moralistic on us, Phryne.
你巴不得自己也十六呢吧
You like your meat tender too.
我们三个玩得很开心
We had some perfectly lovely times, the three of us.
但盖伊却把这一切都毁了
Then Guy had to go and spoil it all.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我去拿酒 那个小贱♥人♥一直跟着我到地下室
The little minx followed me down to the cellar when I went to get supplies.
她恳求盖伊让她跟我们一起回伦敦
She pleaded with Guy to take her back to London with us.
否则就跟大家说使我们逼她的
Even threatened to claim we'd forced her.
这个威胁可以成为你的杀人动机啊
Well, there's your motive.
她父亲才是有动机的人
Her father's the one with the motive.
他地下室看到我们了 简直尴尬极了
He found us in the cellar. It was jolly embarrassing.
是玛丽古德的血让他发了狂
It was Marigold's blood he was baying for, though.
他把她拽出去 骂她是荡♥妇♥
He dragged her off, called her a slut and a whore,
吵闹了一番
making a dickens of a row.
所以我只好送他一瓶名酒
I had to appropriate a bottle of something expensive
好让他们息事宁人
and go after them to calm things down.
所以就因为一瓶酒
So for the sake of a drink,
赫伯特就原谅了他女儿的所作所为?
Herbert was prepared to overlook his daughter's cavorting?
不 他肯定杀了她
No, he must have killed her.
所以他才勒索我帮他证明不在场
Why else would he be blackmailing me into giving him an alibi?
你既然没跟赫伯特一起 那你当时在哪儿?
So if you weren't with Herbert, what's your alibi?
我跟伊莎贝拉在图书馆一直呆到十点钟
I was with Isabella in the library until after ten.
我和花农有约
Hmm, I had an appointment with the florist.
但她不停地唠叨
She kept banging on about the symbolism
兰花和千金子藤的花语
of orchids and stephanotis
接着就听到盖伊的妈妈发现尸体后的尖叫
until Guy's mother started screaming about Marigold.
克里奥帕特拉 真是蛇蝎美人啊!
Cleopatra. Oh, what an asp!
好 芙莱妮 今晚别提
Now Phrynekins, about this Marigold business.
关于玛丽古德那件案子了 好吗?
Don't make a fracas tonight.
- 要想想我母亲的感受 - 别担心 盖伊
- Think what it will do to Mother. - Don't worry, Guy.
普璐登斯阿姨今晚已经够忙乎的了
Aunt Prudence is in for a difficult enough evening as it is.
- 我不会再雪上加霜的 - 爱死你
- I won't make it worse. - I do love you.
应该的
So you should.
- 你看起来美极了 - 谢谢 你也是
- You look perfect. - Thank you. So do you.
好 今晚只许喝柠檬汽水 不准碰乳糖
Now, only lemonade tonight and no fudge.
对了 有人给你留了张纸条
Oh, someone left a note for you.
还在楼上梳妆台
It's still upstairs on the dressing table.
我去拿 正好我要去看看亚瑟
I'll get it. I'm going to check on Arthur.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
嗨 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
为什么不去参加订婚派对?
Why aren't you at the party?
母亲说盖伊不喜欢我
Mother says Guy doesn't want me.
我会说服盖伊的
I can deal with Guy.
我在这儿挺好的 我可以看书
I'll be good. I'll read my book.
你会错过很多好玩的东西
You'll miss out on all the fun.
待会儿会有寻宝游戏
There's going to be a treasure hunt.
我给你带了些点心
I brought you some treats.
我不饿
Not hungry.
你也许会后悔哦
You might change your mind.
巴特勒先生还好吧?
Is Mr Butler going to be alright?
他会恢复的 只是因为吃了些乳糖
He'll be fine. It was just a reaction to some fudge.
他可能对无花果过敏
He must be allergic to figs.
关于默多克·福伊尔火化的事 有了一些进展
I found out more about Murdoch Foyle's cremation.
是他母亲格特鲁德·克拉克请求火化的
It was at the request of his mother, Mrs Gertrude Clark.
她不姓福尔?
Her name's not Foyle?
她是他的养母 我去福利院查过
She was a foster mother so I checked with Welfare
他们对她印象很深 因为她曾被控告
and they remembered her because she was charged with
虐待手下的六个孤儿
maltreating six orphans in her care...
有的挨饿 有的被打
starvation and brutality.
在监狱呆了两年半
She spent two and a half years in prison.
我已经查过她的资料
I've been through her file.
这号♥人我可不太想见
Well, she doesn't sound like the kind of person I'd want to meet.
你找到地址了吗?
But did you find an address?
找到了 但是没用
I did but it's no help.
克拉克夫人两周前
Mrs Clark's been listed as a missing person
被报为失踪人口
for the past fortnight.
杰克 你来啦
Jack, you made it.
- 克里奥帕特拉 尼罗河女王 - 很好
- Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. - Very good.
我想休已经跟你说了我跟特露布尼的谈话?
I assume Hugh told you about our interview with Mrs Truebody?
- 是的 - 很好
- He did. - Good.
剩下的 我来告诉你
I can fill you in on the rest.
但是首先 你得换件衣服
But first, you need a costume.
你都不知道我怎么打算 就要极力反对?
How can you protest when you have no idea what it is I have in mind?
因为你的打算
Because nine times out of ten,
十有八♥九♥会让我很郁闷
what you have in mind gives me grief.
我这样穿没什么不好吧
There's nothing wrong with the way I'm dressed.
完美地扮演了一位警探
I'm perfectly disguised as a police detective.
你在派对上穿羊毛西装 戴领带
You won't detect much in a crowd this fast
是不会查出什么线索的 我给你准备了这件
in a blue wool suit and tie. I kept this aside for you.
是马克安东尼国王
A passable Mark Antony,
马克安东尼国王:埃及女王的丈夫
如果能偷来台球室的那把剑就更好了
if we pilfer that sword on display in the billiard room.
所以我要从世界的三根顶梁柱之一
So I'm to be the triple pillar of the world
变成妓♥女♥都能愚弄的傻瓜
transformed into a strumpet's fool?
你做扬善除恶的大英雄已经够久了
You've been at least a single pillar for far too long.
- 谁也认不出你的 - 除了你
- No-one will know who you are. - Except you.
来吧杰克 就三俗一晚上吧
Come on, Jack. Just one gaudy night.
如果你一定要我装扮罗马士兵
If you really want a Roman soldier...
那就交给我自己吧
then I'll take it from here.
- 那是什么 - 是留给我的
- What is it? - This was left for me.
是詹妮的
It was Janey's.
她消失的那天系的就是这对发带
She was wearing ribbons in her hair the day she disappeared.
- 我有另一条 - 怎么会
- I have the other one. - How?
我不知道 肯定是他
I don't understand. It must be him.
当日还有谁见到了这发带
Who else was there that day who could have found it?
除了福尔 还有别人么?
Apart from Foyle, anyone else?
警♥察♥在现场 我的父母
The police were there, obviously. My parents.
普璐登斯姑妈去接...
Aunt Prudence came to collect...
亚瑟 放下
Arthur, put that down.
亚瑟
Arthur.
别
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表