剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
只是诱饵 这娘们要引你入狼窝呢
and this sheila's here to lead you to a house so they can kill you properly.
很好的想法 妮娜 你怎么说?
Cheery thought. What say you, Nina?
他们是想杀了你
They wanted to kill you.
但是他们发现你...和彼得很亲近
Then they found out you were... close to Peter.
所以他们决定先捉住你
They decided to capture you instead
然后逼他答应他们的计划
and force him to accept their plans.
什么计划?
What plans?
他们想在今天下午抢劫银行的俄♥国♥黄金
They are going to rob a bank this afternoon of Russian gold.
如果你不信我可以去问一下彼得
Ask Peter if you do not trust me.
他会证实我的话的
He will vouch for my word.
前无政♥府♥主义者的前任所说之话
I'm not sure some ex-anarchist's ex-love's word
能信么
is worth that much.
他不是我的前任
He's not an ex-love.
他...他是我的父亲
He... he's my father.
他们会将你的女佣作为人♥质♥
They will use your maid as a hostage.
那间安全屋在哪里?
Where is the safe house?
他们已经跑了
They've cleared out.
我告诉过你的 只要妮娜一逃跑
I told you - as soon as Nina ran,
他们就会转移到另一个庇护所
they would pack up and move to another safe house.
我们需要妮娜 我们要带她去警局
We need Nina. We're taking her to the police.
抢劫定在三点 地点是州立银行
It is planned for three o'clock today at the State Bank.
哪个支行?
Which branch?
你确定?
Are you sure?
在贝克街
It is in Baker Street.
感谢你的线索
Thank you for the tip-off.
但你敢与抢劫案有任何瓜葛
But you stick as much as a fingernail into this robbery
我绝对会逮捕你的
and I'll be the one hunting you down.
科林斯
Collins,
让阿丽耶娜小姐和史密斯先生留在这里
make sure Miss Aliyena and Mr Smith don't leave.
我们有很多问题要问
We'll be asking them both a lot of questions.
- 是的 长官 - 别担心 彼得
- Yes, sir. - Don't worry, Peter.
我不会泄露秘密的
I never kiss and tell.
你拉脱维亚语说的真烂!
You speak Latvian like a child!
这是谁的错? 我三岁的时候你就离开了!
Whose fault is that? You left when I was three!
再一字不错的重复一遍地址!
Tell me again the address! Exactly what they said!
再说一次!
Again!
我对尤卡的事感到很遗憾
I am sorry about Yourka.
还有这一切
About everything.
他...他本想娶我的
He... he wanted to marry me.
我知道
I know.
会不会我把巴妮卡听成玛尼卡了?
Could it have been 'baznicas', not 'maiznicas'?
有可能是巴妮卡 不是玛尼卡分行
It could have been 'baznicas', not 'maiznicas'.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是"教堂" 教堂路那里有银行吗?
It means 'church'. Is there a bank in Church Street?
休! 杰克已经走了?
Hugh! Has Jack left yet?
费雪小姐 一切尽在掌控中
Everything's under control, Miss Fisher!
此时 罗宾逊探长和局里最优秀的七名警员
As we speak, Detective Robinson and seven of the station's finest
- 已经在路上了 - 天啊 有可能搞错了
- are on their way. - God! There could've been a mistake.
他们或许去错地方了
They might've gone to the wrong address.
难道我们只能死等和祈祷杰克准时回来么?
So we're gonna wait in place and pray that Jack gets here on time?
是吗?
Right?
你应该留在车里
You should stay in the car.
你一人不安全
You won't be safe.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我会确保这一点
I'll make sure of it.
保持自然
Try and look natural.
要怎样做?
How?
填一下存款单
Fill out a deposit slip.
我会在门那边等
I'll wait by the door.
哈
Hmm.
所有人趴到地上去! 快点!
Everyone, on the ground! Move it! Now!
趴下! 照我说的做!
Get down! Do as I say!
你 转过身来 照我说的做!
You, turn around! Do as I say!
拿走我的枪
Take my gun.
转过身来
Turn around!
是你! 怎么回事?
You! What is this?
这是个陷阱!
It is a trap!
警♥察♥!
Police!
不许动!
Don't move!
开枪!
Shoot!
放下枪!马上!
Drop it! Now!
我们会杀了你的!
We will kill you!
把枪踢走
Kick it away.
开枪打他!
Shoot him!
开枪!
DO IT!
快点!
NOW!
休!
Hugh!
放下枪! 现在就放下武器!
Put it down! Put the gun down now!
离枪远点!
Move away from it!
彼得
Peter.
他是我的父亲
He's my father!
爸爸!
Papa!
我在昆士兰州有一个战友
I have a comrade in Queensland.
如果你去找他 他会照顾好你的
If you go to him, he'll look after you,
我会在那里和你会合
and I will meet you there.
- 你会帮她找到他吗? - 当然
- Will you help her find him? - Of course.
你怎样脱身?
How will you be free?
不要担心 我会有法子的
Don't worry. I will find a way.
警探 你是怎么弄到
What I don't understand is how you came to be
一把未登记的枪♥支♥的
in possession of an unregistered weapon, Constable.
呃...
Uh...
他撂倒了一个歹徒 然后抢了枪反击的
He wrestled the gunman and turned the gun on his cohort.
科林斯这么采取主动?
More initiative, Collins?
你真是连连给我惊喜
I'm continually impressed.
好吧
Well, go on, then.
去接受属于你的荣耀吧
Go and take your place in the sun.
恐怕不只是警探一人有功吧
I'm not convinced my heroic constable deserves all the credit.
但既然我不让他听命于你
But, as I've forbidden him to do your bidding,
或许我该亲自护送你回家
I may need to escort you home myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
上周的历史成绩昨天出来了
Last week's history results came back yesterday.
校长叫董事会重新收我了
The principal ordered the Board to re-enrol me
她说因为我天资聪颖
because I'm too academically gifted
所以我不该在公立学校屈才
to let the State school have me, she said.
原来你在这里!
There you are!
小女孩 你知道给我惹了多大的麻烦吗?
You've no idea how much trouble you've caused me, my girl.
我费了老劲
I've had to go to enormous lengths
才让董事们不计前嫌
to smooth over your indiscretions with the Board.
我最终说服他们再给你一次机会
I finally convinced them to offer you one more chance.
- 但... - 好消息
- But... - Wonderful news.
我们很感激你挽救了局面
We're so grateful that you could save the day.
不是吗?
Aren't we?
谢谢 普璐登斯姑母
Thank you, Aunt Prudence.
是的...
Yes, well...
好吧 跟我来 不要浪费时间了
Well, come along. Don't dawdle.
桃乐西
Ah, Dotty.
彼得脱身了么?
Peter got away?
请帮我叫巴特勒先生把车开来
Please ask Mr Butler to bring the car around.
是时候该解决沃丁顿的事了
It's time to deal with those Waddingtons.
在我看来 沃丁顿先生这种身份的人会用现金
Of course, I thought it was strange that a man like Gerald Waddington
而不是用支票捐款实在太怪
would make a donation in cash, rather than by cheque.
而沃丁顿夫人 你对此却一点也不惊讶
And that you were so unsurprised by it, Mrs Waddington.
你干了什么?
What have you done?
保罗 你的妹妹很安全
Your sister is safe, Paul.
但毫无疑问 她因你的背叛受了很多苦
But there is no doubt that she has suffered because of your deception.
不是么? 沃丁顿夫人
Hasn't she, Mrs Waddington?
刚开始是一些细节泄漏了你们之间的私情
It was the small things that gave away your love affair at first.
她抚摸你脸颊之时
The touch of a hand.
但当莱拉发现并确定你们在一起的时候
But when Lila discovered you together and knew for certain,
唯一能使她怀疑自己的手段
the only choice was to make her doubt herself.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表