剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
And I think she likes me too,
但是怎样才能确定她是我的真命天女?
but how can I be sure if she's my girl?'
你说 六个月了?
Six months, you said?
而且他认为她很棒?
And he thinks she's wonderful?
信是这么说的
That's what it says.
我...我猜她也喜欢他
Well, I... I suspect she likes him too.
而且或许很喜欢
A lot, probably.
所以...
So...
依照常识我判断
Common sense tells me
她绝对是他的真命天女
she's definitely his girl.
谢谢 同事们 今天工作得如此卖♥♥力
Well thank you, troops, for an heroic effort today.
一切顺利的话明天就能印刷了
With a good wind behind us, we may just make the printers.
希望如此 我还剩一个菜谱要写
I hope so. I only have one more recipe to go.
- 利蒂西亚·普劳特小姐 - 嗯?
- Miss Letitia Prout? - Yes?
是 早九点整我就把墨尔本移♥民♥文章放你桌上
Yes, my Migrant Melbourne articles will be on your desk at 9am sharp.
想要什么随便拿吧 芙莱妮
Feel free to take anything you want, Phryne.
我现在去锁拉雯多小姐的办公室
I'm just going to lock Miss Lavender's office.
当然 我明天还会来的
Of course. I'll come back tomorrow.
- 晚安! - 晚安!
- Goodnight! - Goodnight.
哦看啊! 我的确佩服那姑娘的勇气
Oh, look at that! I do admire the girl's pluck.
但是她也太不爱整洁了
But she has no sense of order whatsoever.
一起走吗?
Coming?
林先生急着见你 小姐
Mr Lin to see you urgently, Miss.
林 怎么回事? 怎么...
Lin, what's the matter? What's...
芙莱妮·费雪
Phryne Fisher,
请允许我介绍卡梅丽雅·陆小姐
may I present Miss Camellia Lu?
幸会 卡梅丽雅
I'm honoured to meet you, Camellia.
她不会英语
She knows no English,
但是我有问题要跟你单独谈谈
but I have a problem I need to discuss with you privately.
巴特勒先生 你能不能带卡梅丽雅
Mr Butler, perhaps you could show Camellia
去客厅转转 再给她沏点茶?
through to the dining room and offer her some tea?
好的 小姐
Yes, Miss.
都告诉我吧
Tell me all.
奶奶打算把卡梅丽雅送回去
Grandmother wants to send Camellia home,
但是胡家拒付她的旅费
but the Hus have refused to pay her passage.
所以奶奶就拿卡梅丽雅出气 用竹棍打她
So Grandmother took her revenge on Camellia, with a bamboo cane.
这也太残忍♥了!
How awful!
不过没事 卡梅丽雅也不示弱 奋起反抗
Don't worry, Camellia fought like a tiger.
在我平息这件事之前 希望你能保证她的安全
But I need you to keep her safe until I calm the waters.
没问题 她想呆多久都可以
Of course. Camellia will be my guest for as long as she needs.
小姐 没事 进来吧
Oh, it's alright, Miss. Come in.
如果
If you
现在你回房♥间
go back to your room...
管家巴特勒会帮你
Mr... Mr Butler
把行李搬过去
will bring you your things.
晚安 卡梅丽雅
Goodnight, Camellia.
她...
She's...
她刚洗了个热水澡
She's had a good soak in the bath.
林已经回去了 他明天会再打电♥话♥找卡梅丽雅
Lin's gone home for the evening. He'll call on Camellia tomorrow.
她把这个落在楼下了
She left this downstairs.
我猜这应该是她的成亲礼服吧
I wonder if that's her wedding dress.
八成是的
Quite probably.
她没能穿上真是太遗憾了
Such a shame she won't get to wear it.
你看得懂吗? 这都是用中文啊
How can you tell anything? It's all in Chinese.
反正我知道是跟共♥产♥党有关
I can tell it's about Communism.
陆小姐是个共♥产♥党员?
Is Miss Lu a Communist?
显然她和共♥产♥党有点关系
There's clearly some connection.
她的经历可能远比林先生一家人知道的要多
She may have a much more colourful history that Mr Lin's family knows.
林先生会接受么?
Would Mr Lin object?
他奶奶肯定不接受
His grandmother most certainly would.
我们还是把她看紧点
Let's keep a close eye on her.
我要全方位了解一下这位客人
I like to know exactly what I'm dealing with in a house guest.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher. I apologise.
抱歉我理解错了
I think I misunderstood.
我本来以为您今晚要和林先生共进晚餐的
I thought it was Mr Lin who was joining you for supper tonight.
没事 巴特勒先生
Never mind, Mr Butler.
灯光再调亮点就好了
Perhaps a little more light on the situation,
不过我和探长先生能将就
but I'm sure the Inspector and I will cope.
钟先生看起来精神不错 我刚好碰上他出去
Mr Chung looks well. We crossed paths as he departed.
希望你喜欢吃中国菜
I hope you like Chinese food.
这样舒服了吧?
Is that better?
普劳特小姐近来举止很奇怪
Miss Prout is behaving very oddly.
我不确定这和拉雯多小姐的死有什么联♥系♥ 但
I'm not sure what it has to do with Miss Lavender's death yet, but...
我觉得我们可以从这里找到答案
I think this should tell us.
O... V...
O... V...
不对不对 是U
No, no, U.
O... I... N... G
O... I... N... G.
这是什么?
What's that?
这是代表英镑的符号♥
It's the sign for pounds.
我知道你的罪恶行径 我要揭发你
I know what you did. I will expose you.
带...
Bring...
两个零... 两百...
Two... nought... nought... two hundred...
两百英镑
Two hundred pounds.
九... 点
Nine... pm.
只剩五分钟了!
In five minutes' time!
噢 天啊!
Oh no!
我真不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
可怜的利蒂西亚!
Poor Letitia!
要我通知家属吗?
Should I notify her family?
哦 不用了 已经通知了
Ah, no. They've been notified.
那个和普劳特女士约定昨晚见面的人
The man Miss Prout arranged to meet last night,
有没有可能是昨天在她办公室后来又在楼下
could it be the same man that I saw her with in the office yesterday,
看到的那个人?
and then later downstairs?
如果真是他杀害了拉雯多小姐
I can't imagine he'd return to the scene of the crime,
那还敢重返犯罪现场
assuming he murdered Miss Lavender as well.
这也太巧了吧 他一定和这案子有联♥系♥
It's too coincidental. He must be connected.
为了她的一篇文章 他提供了一张照片
He gave her a photograph for the article she was working on.
好的 请稍等...
Oh, I'm sorry...
照片没了
Which has disappeared.
探长? 一位叫科林斯的警探来电找您
Inspector? A Constable Collins on my telephone for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为刚生完孩子 我还不能下床
'Since I had the new bub, I can hardly rise from my bed.
孩子们抬头看着我
The children look up to me
我感受到了他们眼中的绝望
and I feel nothing except a hopeless failure.
我不禁想到 没了我 也许他们会活的更好
I can't help thinking they will all be better off without me
我应该离开这个家
and I should just walk out the door.'
我打赌在看完阿特密斯的回信后 她更难受
I'm sure she felt worse after she read what Artemis had to say.
接到你电♥话♥之后 我找到了她的回复
I found her reply after you phoned, Dot,
两周后那版
published two weeks later.
"亲爱的绝望夫人 懒惰就是脆弱的表现
'Dear Desperate, slothfulness demonstrates weakness of character.
不要因为做点简单家务就感觉烦躁
Shake off your malaise with housework and a strict routine
照顾丈夫和孩子是每个女人的惯例
to serve the needs of your husband and children,
你没有时间自怨自艾"
and you'll have no time to wallow in self-pity.'
这里的丈夫就是我们要找的人?
Think the husband's our man?
如果他的妻子离开了 他归咎于咨♥询♥人
If his wife left him and he blamed the advice.
那个信封上有地址吗?
Is there an address on that envelope?
警探 麻烦你把车开过来
Bring the car around, Constable.
干得好 小侦探
Good work, fellow sleuth.
科林斯 绕到后面去
Go around the back way, Collins.
要小心 可能有孩子在屋里
And be careful, there might be children in the house. OK, sir.
喂 有人在吗?
Hello, anyone there?
嘿!
Oi!
你在这干嘛?
What's going on?
我想你就是那个绝望的丈夫吧?
Desperate's husband, I presume?
什么时候的事?
When did it happen?
她把孩子留在邻居家 上了去雷伊的公汽
She left the children with the neighbours, caught a bus to Rye.
大概是一周以前吧
It was about a week ago.
那天
The day it happened,
有人看见她在悬崖边徘徊
someone saw her walking on the cliffs,
然后她就...
just before she, um...
警方花了一整天 一边抢救她
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表