剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
- when he has to see the doctor. - Doctor?
麦克米拉医生来给我弟补上次的针
Doctor MacMillan came back to give my brother the injection he missed.
出事之前她肯定见过他
She must have seen him, just before the accident.
- 费雪小姐 - 我只是在等朋友而已
- Miss Fisher. - I'm just waiting for a friend.
- 把车开过来吧 警探 - 好的
- Bring the car around, will you, Constable? - Sir.
在你开始训我之前
Before you deliver your lecture,
我已经准备要接桃乐西离开了
I'm quite prepared to get Dot out of there this minute.
- 她还好吗? - 很冷静
- How is she? - Cool as a cucumber.
她这个卧底干的不错
She appears to have done an excellent job of infiltration.
她可是我培养出来的
She was trained by the best.
不过如果她发现了什么
But if she gets wind of any information
警方需要的消息...
the police should know about...
我这有更紧急的事
There are more pressing matters.
- 你今天见过麦克米拉医生么? - 没有
Have you spoken to Doctor MacMillan today? - No.
她应该在医院里忙吧 怎么了
I expect she's busy at the hospital. Why?
她似乎是最后一个见过迦斯金的人
It seems she was the last person to see Gaskin alive.
我只能说 很遗憾他去世
Well, I could say that I'm sorry,
不过估计没人信我是真的遗憾
but I doubt that anyone would believe me.
我可以明确告诉你们
His heart condition wasn't critical,
他的心脏病不是致死原因
if that's what you're here to find out.
为什么你又回到工厂?
Why did you go back to the factory?
我还是有点职业操守的
Well, there is the little matter of the Hippocratic Oath.
他毕竟是我的病人
He was under my care.
你几点给他看的病?
What time did you treat him?
约在了八点半
The appointment was for half past eight.
有五分钟左右时间拌嘴
Allow a good five minutes for the usual bickering
而且我还得等乔伊斯
and I had to wait for Joyce
打开放有洋地黄的抽屉
to unlock the drawer where she keeps the digitalis.
只有她有钥匙
She's the only one with a key.
看完病之后呢?
And after the treatment?
我应该是八点五十离开的工厂
I would have left the factory at ten to nine.
开车直接回医院了
Drove straight back to the hospital.
- 迦斯金九点跳窗 - 嗯...
- Gaskin went out the window at nine. - Mmm.
路上大概花了一刻钟
The trip takes about 15 minutes
我九点约了个病人 迟到了五分钟
and I was about five minutes late for my nine o'clock patient.
这么说来你是清白的
Which puts you in the clear.
真抱歉让你们探长失望了啊
I'm almost sorry to disappoint your inspector.
我不会往心里去的
I wouldn't take it personally.
做警♥察♥的就是爱多疑
Suspicion is his stock in trade.
默多克·福伊尔给我写信了
Murdoch Foyle wrote to me.
怎么了?
Why?
- 他认罪了? - 没
- Has he confessed? - No.
但他有个提议
But he has a proposition.
他想让我去监狱看他
He wants me to visit him at the jail.
你不会真的去吧
Tell me you're not going.
但没准他会告诉我关于詹妮的真♥相♥
Perhaps he wants to tell the truth about what happened to Janey.
也没准他在玩你
Or perhaps he's just toying with you.
那人是个魔鬼
The man is evil.
你好不容易把他弄进去
You've made sure he's locked up.
现在就忘记他的存在吧
Now just forget he ever existed.
离他远点 芙莱妮
Stay away from him, Phryne.
我真想那些老板也能花一天
I'd like to see every boss spend a day in a factory.
体验下工人的劳累
See how the workers suffer.
我倒想让你去呆一天
I'd like to see you last a day.
小姐 我没听到您进来
Oh, Miss, I didn't hear you come in.
我给您弄点吃的?
Can I get you some supper?
来点硬菜吧
Perhaps something a little more fortifying.
桃乐西 你安全回来我就放心了
Dot, I'm so glad to see you safe.
可别再出意外了
I didn't expect more bloodshed.
但您不觉得这次命案肯定跟上个案子有关么?
But this new death must be connected to the first, don't you think?
我以为你已经受够了呢
I thought you would have had enough.
不 小姐 我得回去 我还没有办完案子呢
Oh, no, Miss. I have to go back. I haven't solved the case yet.
不过我查到了点线索
But I did find something interesting.
这是我从迦斯金小姐藏的本子里撕下来的
I tore these from the book that Miss Gaskin tried to hide.
听起来可够冒险的
Definitely sounds dodgy.
有些姑娘在加班
Some of the girls work extra hours.
虽然大家都闭口不谈
No-one will talk about it,
但迦斯金小姐的本子里记的都是这个
but it's what Miss Gaskin's book is all about.
比如黛西那天从晚上六点工作到第二天十点
It said that Daisy worked from 6:00 until 10:00pm that night.
这么说 迦斯金小姐让女工们晚上秘密加班
So Miss Gaskin has them doing secret shifts at night.
这正好解释了 为何机器上的血迹早就干了
That would explain the blood. It was dry on the machine.
黛西也许是次日早上才被发现的
Daisy may not have been discovered until the next morning,
但我敢说她前天夜里就死了
but I'd say she died the night before.
我只撕了前几页以免她察觉
I took the early pages so she wouldn't notice,
但记录一直到几天前还在更新
but it goes right up until a few days ago.
这是压榨工人啊
It's worker exploitation.
可怜的姑娘们 白天打工根本赚不够钱
Poor girls can't earn enough from a decent day's wage,
只能半夜加班了
so they have to work half the night.
但迦斯金小姐不是一个人在管这些
But Miss Gaskin isn't doing this on her own.
我看见工头给其中一个女工塞额外工资了
I saw the foreman handing out extra pay packets to one of the women.
如果她弟弟发现了这个小诡计
If her brother found about this little scheme,
他们很可能想要灭他的口
that could have been their motive to get rid of him.
总之 事情肯定另有蹊跷
Well, whatever's going on, it's suspicious.
干得好 桃乐西
Excellent work, Dot.
你要眼观六面耳听八方
Keep your eyes and ears open.
与此同时
And meanwhile,
我们应该计划一次迦斯金工厂的夜间旅行
I think we should plan a late-night trip to the Gaskin factory.
不如...十点启程?
Say... ten o'clock?
小姐 您姨妈要见您
Miss, your aunt is here to see you.
该打住了 芙莱妮!
This is the limit, Phryne!
我的忍♥耐已经到了极限
I've reached the absolute bitter end of my patience.
晚上好 普璐登斯姨妈
Good evening, Aunt Prudence.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
因为忠诚之类的原因
for whatever feelings of loyalty
你好像仍在庇护那个女人
you might still harbour for that woman,
我想告诉你的是
I wish to inform you
我不能继续保护你的麦克米拉医生了
that I can no longer protect your Doctor MacMillan.
您显然已经听说了迦斯金的事情?
You've clearly heard about the death of Mr Gaskin?
医院董事会所有成员紧急召开会议
The entire hospital board was convened for an emergency meeting!
乔伊斯·迦斯金非常激动
Joyce Gaskin was beside herself.
她坚持麦克米拉医生
She has insisted that Doctor MacMillan
必须被撤职
be removed from her position.
基于什么理由?
On what grounds?
基于她涉嫌谋杀罗德里克·迦斯金
On the grounds that she is suspected of murdering Roderick Gaskin.
那不可能!
No, that's not true!
好 那你能解释一下
Well, will you please explain to me
为什么警♥察♥今天傍晚到医院来
why the police arrived at the hospital this evening
- 把她带走了? - 什么?
- and took her away? - Took her away?
就是你喜欢的那个铁面探长
It was that dour inspector you're so fond of.
他押着她从前门出去的 大家都看得一清二楚
He marched her through the front door for anyone who wanted to watch.
杰克 你不是认真的吧
Jack, you can't be serious about this.
迦斯金落地之前就已经死亡了
Gaskin was dead before he hit the ground.
死于漂白剂中毒引发的心脏病
Heart attack induced by bleach poisoning.
我不明白
I don't understand.
在他胃里没有发现漂白剂
There was no bleach in his stomach.
惟一的可能就是通过静脉注射
The only way it could have been administered is intravenously.
他们认为是我杀的他
They think I killed him.
法医说一定剂量的漂白剂混上洋地黄
The Coroner suggests the amount of bleach, mixed with the digitalis,
会使人在十到十五分钟内毙命
would have taken ten to fifteen minutes to take effect.
那段时间足够医生返回医院了
Long enough for the doctor to return to the hospital.
在找到其他证据之前 我们必须扣押医生
We have to hold the doctor until we have contradictory evidence.
可是她没有作案动机啊
What you don't have is motive.
我们知道迦斯金曾威胁她 要通过董事会
We know Gaskin threatened to make her life difficult
找她的麻烦
with the hospital board.
但这也不至于让她杀人啊
That's hardly enough for her to kill him.
不错 迦斯金确实不太喜欢麦克的态度
It's true that Gaskin disapproved of Mac's attitude,
而且估计世界上一半人都不喜欢她
but so does half the world,
要我说是他们不识好歹
the wrong half, if you ask me.
麦克已经习惯大家对她不满了
And Mac's used to sailing close to the wind.
是她请我调查黛西之死的
She's the one who asked me to investigate Daisy's death.
如果她想杀迦斯金的话为什么这么做?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表