剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
冲破了码头另一边的大门
up the other end of the docks.
- 一共开了几枪? - 呃 三枪
- How many shots were fired? - Uh... three.
总共开了三枪 先生
Three shots were fired in total, sir.
两枪打在了受害者身上
Two in the victim
另外一枪打在了费雪小姐的车上
and one hit Miss Fisher's car
那时她刚好听到之前枪声前来看情况
when she was drawn outside by the gunfire.
"真不像她的作风"
How very unlike her.
有意思
Interesting.
这是受害者的东西吗?
Is this a match for the victim's?
呃...
Uh...
应该是的 长官
Yes, sir.
被害人脚上的确少了一只黑色牛津皮鞋
The victim was missing a black Oxford shoe.
上面那是血吗?
Is that blood?
血没有这么红
It's too red.
闻起来像是油漆
It smells like paint.
'里加市泽佳油漆溶剂公♥司♥.'
'Zalga Paint and Solvent Company, Riga.'
- 长官 你说对了 - 嗯
- You were right, sir. - Mmm.
帮把手 警探先生
Give me a hand here, Constable.
我从没见过这样的子弹 警官
Never seen bullets like those before, sir.
勃朗宁自动手♥枪♥ 美国制♥造♥ 前线战用
Browning automatic. American-built especially for the front.
据说手持这把枪
The idea was a man could march
能单枪匹马突破百万大军
straight through enemy lines with this on his hip.
人称"飞火"
'Walking fire', they called it.
像滚烫刀子插♥进♥猪油一样使敌军崩溃
Cut through a line of troops like a hot knife through lard.
'飞...火'
'Walking... fire.'
你记一下 货物看起来没有损失
Make a note that nothing seems to be missing from the crate.
看来他们是被截了
Looks like they were interrupted.
真幸运
Luckily.
哦 你有没有记下 为了送费雪小姐回家
Oh, and did you make a note about leaving the scene of the crime
你离开了事发现场这事?
in order to escort Miss Fisher home?
长官 这是她请求的
She made a request, sir.
费雪小姐总会提一系列的请求 警探
Miss Fisher is gonna make a good deal of requests, Constable.
可能有些时候
And while there may be circumstances
我们可以互惠互利
in which we can be of mutual benefit to each other,
但一定要先搞清楚
we need to establish right up-front
在这些事上到底谁说了算
who wears the trousers in this arrangement.
早上好 探长先生 警探先生
Good morning, Inspector, Constable.
真是个大惊喜啊
What a pleasant surprise.
我听到第一声枪响后急忙跑出去看
I heard the first shot, so I ran outside
结果正好听到第二声枪响
just in time to hear the second shot
然后看见两个男子开一辆黑色车逃走了
and see two men drive away in a dark car.
你看清他们的样子了么?
Did you get a good look at them?
车灯太亮什么都看不清
All I could see were the headlights.
不过他们好像说某种斯拉夫语
But they were speaking some kind of Slavic language.
很可能是拉脱维亚语
Latvian, probably.
这么一来那个无政♥府♥主义纹身就说得通了
That would explain the anarchist tattoo.
拉脱维亚人♥民♥确实挺无辜的
You can hardly blame the Latvians.
先被俄♥国♥占领 然后是德国 接着又是俄♥国♥
The Russians, the Germans, the Russians again.
人人都想分一碗羹
Everyone's tried to get a piece of them.
但是为什么他们要自相残杀呢?
But why were they shooting at each other?
我们会搞清楚的 谢谢你的配合 费雪小姐
We'll ask the questions, thank you, Miss Fisher.
客气了 你们在码头找到什么证物了?
Of course. What kind of evidence did you find at the docks?
只是出于礼貌问一下
I'm just being polite.
咱们之间就不用客套了 费雪小姐
We've moved beyond manners, Miss Fisher.
你差点被枪射中就是因为你总自找麻烦
You were nearly shot because you're drawn to trouble
就像是飞蛾扑火
like a moth to a flame.
所有正义的无政♥府♥主义者和码头工人
All good anarchists and wharfies would agree
都同意资本主义在剥削普通民众
that capitalism exploits the common man.
有没有可能这些拉脱维亚人也参加了罢♥工♥
Do you think these Latvians have weighed in
想给公会造造声势呢?
to give the union effort a bit more grunt?
这样的话勃朗宁自动手♥枪♥就说得通了
That could explain the Browning automatic.
他们有机关枪?!
They have a machine gun?!
目前只是猜测罢了
Idle speculation at this point.
我们发现他们想偷盗弹♥药♥
We discovered an attempted theft of ammunition
但没有证据表明有实际武器
but no evidence of the actual weapon.
没有枪 哪个傻子
Why on earth would anyone want to steal ammunition
会去偷弹♥药♥啊?
if they haven't got the gun?
谢谢 桃乐西
Thank you, Dot.
桃乐西 今天你穿的羊毛衫很漂亮
That's a very pretty cardigan you have on today, Dot.
好吧 今天就不再打扰你了
Well, I think we've taken enough of your time.
但是你还没尝巴特勒先生做的饼干呢!
But you haven't tried Mr Butler's biscuits!
桃乐西 你何不带科林斯警探到厨房♥
Dot, why don't you take Constable Collins into the kitchen
给他打包几块饼干呢?
and package some up for him?
今天真是我的幸运日
It's my lucky day then.
休 我想让你帮个忙
Hugh. I'd like your help with something.
那个年轻人临死前把这个给了我
That young man handed it to me just before he died.
让我把这个给一个叫妮娜的女人
For a woman called Nina.
- 我这就去叫探长过来 - 我觉得不用了
- I'll just get the Inspector... I'd rather you didn't.
那人委托给我
It was entrusted to me
而我委托给你
and I am entrusting it to you.
我?
Me?
那个珠宝商的名字在盖子里面
The name of the jeweller is inside the lid.
何不先把妮娜找出来呢
Why don't you find Nina first
如果在这过程中你发现了什么重要的线索
and if you happen to unearth any vital clues along the way,
再告诉探长岂不更好
then I'm happy for you to tell the Inspector.
- 但如果你不愿意的话 - 噢 不
- But if you'd rather not... - No! No...
我乐意帮忙
Uh, I want to.
你当然愿意了 任何人都能看出你的热情敏锐
Of course you do. Anyone can see how keen you are.
再说也是个能给上司留下好印象的机会
And it never hurts to impress the boss.
我都不知如何言谢了 费雪小姐
I don't know how to thank you, Miss Fisher.
有进展多多通知我就行
Maybe you could just keep me informed.
休!
Hugh.
呃...别忘了拿饼干
Uh... Don't forget your biscuits.
你知道盒子里是个订婚戒指吧?
And you do know that it's an engagement ring, don't you?
当...当然了
Of... of course.
这是我女儿的房♥间 费雪小姐
My daughter's room, Miss Fisher.
能解释一下莱拉的宗教信仰问题么?
How do you account for Lila's religious interest?
我的原配妻子在一个宗教家庭长大
My first wife was brought up in a very religious home.
她病得越重 就变得越虔诚
The more ill she became, the more devout she was.
感谢她得到的一切
For all the good it did her.
这原来挂的是什么?
And what was hanging here?
一幅画...圣母玛利亚的画像
A painting... of the Virgin Mary.
那是她母亲的东西
It was her mother's.
哲罗德 你在楼上么?
Gerald, are you up here?
亲爱的 亲爱的
My dear. My dear.
这是费雪小姐 就是我之前
This is Miss Fisher. She's the lady detective
跟你说的那位女侦探
that I was telling you about.
哦 这件事完全是我的错
Oh, it's my fault completely.
他应该跟你说过了
I hope he told you that.
他只提到莱拉失踪前你曾与她发生争执
Only that you argued before Lila disappeared.
她当时指责她的父亲
She was accusing her father of being...
粗鲁地对待雇员
unchristian towards his employees.
我试着为他抱不平 但是很明显
I tried to defend him, but it was clearly
是我让她忍♥无可忍♥了
the straw that broke the camel's back.
你们什么时候发现莱拉不见了?
And when did you notice Lila was missing?
昨天吃早餐的时候
At breakfast yesterday.
她带走了校服和书包 没拿其他衣服
She took her uniform and bag, no other clothes.
保罗还以为她早早起来去上学了呢
Paul thought she might have gone off early just to school.
谁是保罗啊?
And who is Paul?
保罗 你知道莱拉可能去哪了吗?
Do you know where Lila might run to, Paul?
你妹妹有什么特别的朋友吗?
Did your sister have any... special friends?
或者...男性朋友?
Or perhaps a... male friend?
男朋友呢?
A boyfriend?
保罗
Paul.
我妹妹在我们很小的时候
My sister went missing.
也失踪了
When we were children.
只要有任何的机会
And if there'd been anything
我能找回她 我都愿倾尽一切尝试
I could've done to help find her, I would have done it.
无论要我伤谁的心
No person I wouldn't have upset.
要我打破什么规则
No rule I wouldn't have broken.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表