剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
No...
- 他走了 - 他不会伤害任何人
- He's gone! - He wouldn't hurt anyone.
我们必须找到他
We've got to find him.
狼人 他穿了狼人的衣服
The wolf. He's taken the wolf costume.
亚瑟
Arthur!
女士们先生们 寻宝游戏即将开始
Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to begin our treasure hunt!
三等奖 半箱法国香槟
Third prize, half a case of French champagne!
二等奖 一整箱法国香槟
Second prize, an entire case of French champagne!
一等奖
First prize...
和伊莎贝拉在闺房♥共度良宵
a night in the boudoir with Isabella!
或者和我
Or me!
或者和我俩
Or both!
女士们先生们 第一个线索
Here's your first clue, ladies and gentlemen.
香甜虽然可以复♥制♥
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
但带你找到宝藏的玫瑰只有一朵
but only one rose will lead you to your treat.
各就各位 女士们先生们
On your marks, ladies and gentlemen.
准备好进入今晚的高♥潮♥吧
Get set for the highlight of the evening and...
出发吧
tally-ho!
细细寻找
Onward and upward!
简去哪里了
Where's Jane?
- 她刚才还在 - 简
- She was here. - Jane!
这么说 监狱按克拉克女士的要求
So the prison sent his body
把他的遗体寄给了你们
to you at Mrs Clark's request?
没错
That's right.
我不能记住每个来访者
I don't remember everyone who comes through
- 但她是个很特别的人 - 怎么说
- but she was an odd one. - In what way?
她取消了火化
She signed off on the job,
我们带她看了死者
we showed her in to view the deceased
然后就再没见过她
and then we never saw her again.
也没听到过她的消息
Haven't heard from her since either.
你确定福尔先生被火化了么
But you definitely cremated Mr Foyle?
威廉姆斯小姐是他的亲戚
Uh, Miss Williams is a relative.
抱歉小姐 我不是要冒犯你
Excuse me, Miss. Didn't mean to be rude.
我们还是照原计划火化了
Yes, we went ahead with the job.
嗯 这个给您
Well, um, there you are, then.
您还请节哀顺变
Commiserations on your bereavement.
- 简 你在哪里 - 简 你还好么
- Jane, where are you? - Jane, are you alright?
我以为这是下一个线索 但上面什么都没有
I thought this was the next clue but there's nothing on it.
- 亚瑟在哪里 - 怎么了
- Where's Arthur? - What is it?
- 你该回家了简 - 收拾好你的东西简
- Time for you to go home, Jane. - Gather your things, Jane.
我让赛斯和伯特把车开来
I'll get Cec and Bert to bring around the taxi.
我们怎么判断这是不是他的
How do we tell if that's him?
那是什么
What's that?
就是骨头碎片
Just bone probably.
不 它在发光
No, it's shiny.
像是块玻璃
It's more like glass.
克拉克女士的那张照片呢
Where's that photograph of Mrs Clark?
这里有注解
Here. This description.
生于1856年 她只有一只眼睛
'Born 1856. She had one eye,
另一只是玻璃的假眼
the other was a glass eye.'
休 这骨灰不是福尔的
Hugh, these ashes are not Foyle's.
是他母亲的
They're his mother's.
被掉包了
There's been a swap.
就在你眼皮底下 妈妈 你是什么时候...
Right under your nose, Mother! When were you...
盖伊
Guy!
这是怎么了 盖伊
Guy, what's going on?
亚瑟爱简
Arthur loves Jane!
他喜欢詹妮和玛丽古德
Yes, he adored Janey and Marigold too.
你没发现么 他才是所有人的威胁
Can't you see? He's the common thread.
快住手
Stop it!
我整个人生都被该死的亚瑟占满了
All my life it's been about poor Arthur!
我知道你不想伤害任何人
I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone.
快把他带走 关到他该去的精神病院去
Just take him away and lock him in an asylum where he belongs!
不
NO!
亚瑟 算了
Arthur, let go!
你还想怎么样
What more is it going to take, huh?
盖伊 亲爱的 回来
Guy, darling, come back!
不论发生什么 亚瑟
Whatever happened, Arthur...
都不是你的错
none of it's your fault.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
- 求你了 - 没关系的
- Please. - Shh, it's alright, darling.
冷静点
Be calm.
这不是我的 我不能吃糖糖
It's not mine. I'm not supposed to have sweeties.
- 你从哪里弄来的 - 是他的
- Where did you get this? - It was him.
芙莱妮小姐
Miss Phryne.
那不是他 被火化的不是他
It wasn't him. He wasn't the one who was cremated.
是他的养母
It was his foster mother.
- 桃乐西 你确定么 - 当然
- Dot, are you sure? - It's true, sir.
被火化的是格特鲁德·克拉克
It was Gertrude Clarke who entered into those flames.
那个丝带
The ribbon.
亚瑟 告诉我今晚发生的一切
Arthur, tell me everything that happened tonight.
我想去参加聚会 但是妈妈不允许
I wanted to go to the party but Mother wouldn't let me.
我出去的时候 那男人出现了
And when I went outside, the man was there.
他给了我一只糖苹果 但是拿走了我的衣服
He gave me another toffee apple but he took my costume
他还打我
and he hit me.
是之前和玛丽古德在一起的那个人么
The same man you saw with Marigold?
对 是那个伐木工人
Yes. The woodcutter.
就是他带走了詹妮
The one who took Janey away.
我的天 福尔淹死了玛丽古德
Oh, my God. Foyle drowned Marigold.
他知道我会来帮姨妈 他还在逍遥法外 杰克
He knew I'd help my aunt. And he's still out there, Jack.
我能搭一个便车么
I wonder if I could trouble you for a lift?
我的车坏了 我要去圣基尔德
My car won't start and I need to get back to St Kilda.
没问题 进来吧 我们也去那个方向
No worries, jump in. We're heading that way.
我通知了所有职工
I've let all the staff know.
至少简脱离了危险
At least Jane's out of harm's way.
门房♥的保安看见一个男人
The guard at the gatehouse saw a man
拿着狼人衣服进了一辆出租车
holding a wolf costume flag down a taxi.
我们错过了 是赛斯和伯特
We've just missed them. Cec and Bert!
我们开我的车 桃乐西 打电♥话♥给巴特勒先生
We'll take my car. Dot, telephone Mr Butler.
提醒他锁好所有门窗
Warn him to lock all the doors and windows
告诉他简在回去的路上
and tell him Jane's on her way.
我必须要联♥系♥到他 是急事
There has to be someone at that number. It's an emergency.
你能帮我查看一下连线么
Could you please check the line for me?
- 我们到家了么 - 继续睡你的吧
- Are we home yet? - Go back to sleep, will ya?
晚安 谢谢
Goodnight, then. Thank you.
你要去哪里
So where can we drop ya?
爱克兰街附近就可以
Anywhere near Acland Street will be fine.
爱克兰街
Acland Street.
不好意思 打扰你了
Excuse me, I'm so sorry to bother you
我把家里钥匙落在了我车里
but I appear to have left my house keys back in my car.
我能用一下电♥话♥么
Do you think I could use your telephone?
当然 请进
Of course. Come in.
- 电♥话♥在这里 - 谢谢
- The telephone's just there. - Thank you.
晚上好 请帮我接
Good evening. Could you please connect me
坎伯维尔转接站
to a number at the Camberwell Exchange?
我曾是一名大学教授
I was a professor at the university.
真的么 我也想读大学 你教什么
Really? I want to go to university. What did you teach?
我教历史 我对古代世界很有热情
History was my area. Ancient worlds are my passion.
我也是 要牛奶么
Mine too! Uh, milk?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
让我想到了埃及艳后
Makes me think of Cleopatra.
- 泡牛奶浴 - 是
- Bathing in asses' milk. - Oh, yes.
她和一个罗马将军马克安东尼相爱了
She was in love with Marc Antony, who was a Roman general.
再说些埃及艳后的事
Tell me more about Cleopatra.
感觉好些了么 巴特勒先生
Feeling better, Mr Butler?
当然 事实上我有点饿了
Yes. In fact, I'm really rather peckish.
你是...?
You are...?
艾尔森先生的车在聚会上坏了 他是历史教授
Mr Ayrton's car broke down at the party. He teaches history.
是么 很有意思
Does he? Well, that's very interesting.
谢谢你的茶 我要走了
Thank you for the tea. I should be leaving.
我送你出去 艾尔森先生
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表