剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
and because the police would want me to hand over
阿特密斯所有的信件
all of Artemis' letters.
这样会严重侵犯我们读者的隐私
And to do so would be a gross breach of our readers' confidentiality.
难道你没有想过其中的某位来信人
Has it occurred to you that one of those letter writers
因为心存不满而会痛下杀手呢?
could be disgruntled enough to be a cold blooded murderer?
闲下来时 我的确这么想过
The thought had crossed my mind, in my spare moments.
这是我们还未刊登的
Unpublished, those we haven't got to yet,
这些是不准备刊登的
and never to be published.
其余的都在杂♥志♥上了
The rest are in the magazine.
我曾想过亲自过一遍
I have been meaning to go through these myself,
看看是否有可疑点 但是坦白讲
check if there's anything fishy to hand on to the police but frankly,
能否顺利把下一♥期♥杂♥志♥出版
getting the next issue of our magazine out
事关杂♥志♥社存亡
is a matter of our survival.
打扰一下 查尔斯沃斯小姐
Excuse me, Miss Charlesworth.
- 我在想 - 麻烦来了
- I've been thinking. - Mmm, here's trouble.
还记得我们想写的文章吗 在墨尔本移♥民♥区
Remember those articles we wanted to do, Migrant Melbourne,
我们采访了一些新移♥民♥?
where we interview newcomers?
好像比复活节帽的做法更能吸引人哦
Sounds more interesting than how to make an Easter bonnet.
更甚
Much more.
拉雯多小姐讨厌这个主题
Miss Lavender hated it.
但是现在我们可以去她的办公室了
But now we can go back into her office,
不如我来让这个被她否决的议题"起死回生"
I thought that I perhaps could resurrect it from her reject pile.
你真是个无♥耻♥的投机分子
You're a shameless opportunist.
给我看看我会考虑的
Show it to me and I will consider it.
一个有激♥情♥的雇员
An enthusiastic recruit,
她是不会让一个死人
but not the type to let a dead body
阻挡了她的野心勃勃的
get in the way of her naked ambition.
颜色真好看
Such a pretty colour.
你拍的么?
Did you take this?
啊是的
Ah, yes.
恕我评价下 这算得上是她拍的不错的一张了
That's one of her better portraits, if I do say so myself.
这叫氰版照相法
It's called a cyanotype.
照片会变成普鲁士蓝色
It turns everything Prussian blue.
可找到了 标着"弃用"的大红文件袋
Found it, eventually, in a big red file labelled 'rejected'.
肯定是她的最爱之一
Must have been one of her favourites.
哦 真棒 写满了改动
Oh, lovely. Covered in corrections.
我拍的照片大半都没了
Half my pictures are missing.
真棒 又卡住了! 欧比先生该来的时候不来
Brilliant. Jammed again! Where is Mr Opie when you need him?
他有其他办公室要维修
He does have other offices to service, you know.
贝尔先生...麻烦一下? 拜托了?
Mr Bell... could you? Pretty please?
你为何觉得我就能修好?
Why do you think I could fix it?
因为你修好了拉雯多女士的八音盒啊
You fixed Miss Lavender's music box.
要是事这么多 我永远也写不完这则讣告了
I'll never get this obituary done with everything else on my plate.
也许你可以把阿特密斯的信委托给我?
Perhaps you could entrust the Artemis letters to me?
我认识个人很适合干这个
I know someone absolutely perfect for the job.
芙莱妮 你真能帮忙?
Phryne, would you?
我想再让我心痛地看那些诉苦信
I don't think I could bear to wade through
我真有点承受不住
all that heartache right now.
这是费雪小姐派给我的最差的活儿 真的
Oh honestly, this is the worst job Miss Fisher has ever given me.
这个可怜人失去了她的丈夫 工作
This sad soul has lost her husband, her job,
生了个病孩儿 还怀着一个
and she has a sick kiddie with another on the way.
这个人身体状况很差
This one has some terrible medical condition
这个可怜的女人生了九个孩子
and this poor woman has nine children
但是还不敢拒绝再生
but doesn't want to deny her husband.
如果这些在困扰你的话 桃乐西
Well if those ones are upsetting you, Dorothy,
我来负责"不予刊登"的这部分
I'll take the 'never to be published'.
谁知道这里又有什么幺蛾子呢?
Who knows what monsters lie there?
所以普劳特小姐有作案动机
So Miss Prout had a motive
因为她的工作岌岌可危
because her career was on the line.
欧比夫人有一小时的作案机会
Mrs Opie had a spare hour of opportunity,
欧比先生有上锁的办公室的备用钥匙
Mr Opie had a spare key to the locked office.
贝尔先生呢?
What about Mr Bell?
啊 他当晚订了斯班赛街的一家旅馆
Ah, he was booked into a Spencer Street hotel
和一位女士共度良宵
with a lady friend for the evening.
他可是个黑♥马♥
He is a dark horse.
查尔斯沃斯小姐呢?
What about Miss Charlesworth?
她怎么了?
What about her?
她和拉雯多小姐可是存在极大的创作分歧
Well, she and Miss Lavender had serious creative differences.
你注意到墙上的那些氰版照片了么?
Did you notice the cyanotypes on the walls?
她办公室的那些蓝色照片?
Those blue photographs in the office?
当然
Of course I did.
氰化亚铁酸盐溶液制成的
Made from a solution of ferrocyanide.
该死! 你怎么还知道这些?
Damn! How could you know that?
有可能是用来杀死拉雯多的氰化物么?
Could that be our cyanide compound used to kill Miss Lavender?
不清楚
Not sure.
是谁拍的照片?
Who was the photographer?
乔治娜·查尔斯沃斯
Georgina Charlesworth.
你早晚会知道啊 而且这不代表是他杀的人
You'd find out anyway, and it doesn't mean she did it.
有人吗?
Hello?
费雪小姐? 休
Miss Fisher? Hugh.
我知道去哪找你
I know where to find you
而且你会为你对她说的话付出代价的
and I'll make you pay for what you told her.
看来有人路出马脚了 杰克
I think something just came up, Jack.
这明显是在恐吓
That's a threat if ever I heard one.
这是有人亲自送到杂♥志♥社的?
So this was hand delivered to the magazine?
只有寄信者的姓名 没有地址
No return address except the sender's name,
"绝望的丈夫"?
'Desperate's Husband'?
我们能做的就是继续翻这个箱子
All we have to do is keep going through the boxes
直到找出绝望的丈夫给阿特密斯的第一封信
till we find Desperate's original letter to Artemis.
你打算怎么办?
What were you doing with them?
我想 既然拉雯多小姐已经去世
I thought, with Miss Lavender gone,
桃乐西就可以成为杂♥志♥社的新知心姐姐
Dot might like to be the magazine's new Agony Aunt.
科林斯 你去协助威廉姆斯小姐检查剩下的信
Collins, go and assist Miss Williams to sort through the rest of the letters.
- 任何可能是证据的都要带回警局 - 是
- Bring back anything you think constitutes evidence. - Yes, sir
我得回"女士之选" 接着查旧杂♥志♥
I'll head back to Women's Choice and go through the back copies.
如果绝望的丈夫是杀手
If Desperate's husband is our killer,
他老婆的信就是唯一线索
his wife's letter is our only lead.
太抱歉了 我们把你照片放错了
I'm so sorry, we misplaced your photograph.
我们的朋友刚去世了 这里彻底乱套了
There's been a bereavement and everything's been in chaos.
没关系 这张图片基本上一模一样
No matter. This picture is almost the same.
一样的舰队 一样的飞机
Same squadron, same aeroplane.
我保证我会用生命保护它的
I will guard it with my life, I promise.
好
Right,
这是之前的最后一♥期♥了
this is the last of our previous editions.
大家人呢?
Where is everyone?
欧比夫人出去买♥♥新菜谱的原料了
Mrs Opie's gone out to buy ingredients for a new recipe.
贝尔跟往常一样出去买♥♥烟了
Mr Bell must have gone for cigarettes, as usual.
哦 真受不了那家伙了
Oh, that man really is the limit.
那篇移♥民♥的文章怎么样了 利蒂西亚?
How's that migrant article coming along, Letitia?
进展很顺利 查小姐
Coming along quite nicely, Miss C.
我只是需要跟其中一位移♥民♥确认个事儿
I just have to check a fact with one of my migrants.
我看看能不能赶上他
I'm going to see if I can catch him at the bottom of the stairs.
去吧
Do that.
桃乐西 你觉得你是给别人提建议
Dottie, do you think you're the right kind of person
的好人选么?
to be giving this advice?
也许他们需要更有经验的人
Maybe they need someone with more experience.
如果芙莱妮小姐认为我不能胜任
Miss Phryne wouldn't suggest me
就不会推荐我了
if she didn't think I could do the job.
而且 这些人需要的不过是些常识性建议
Besides, all these people need is some common sense advice
和友善的话
and some kind words.
好吧
Alright.
那这个呢?
What about this one, then?
"亲爱的阿特密斯
'Dear Artemis,
我已经和世界上最棒的女孩
I've been going out with the most wonderful girl
约会将近...
for nearly...
六个月了
six months now,
我们一起看电影
to the pictures
跳舞 散步
and dancing and on walks.
我觉得她很善良 也很风趣
I think she's kind, and I think she's funny,
而且通晓各种常识
and she has a lot of common sense.
而且我想她也喜欢我
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表